"Dezmond is stupid."Noir Vesper

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

Bronze

Vshojo here, Hololive there, Phase somewhere in between...

You're all missing the big picture.

VAllure is about to launch, it has models ready, and exoe is looking for talents with lewd content creation experience to join her.

/b/omu just so happens to have this experience.

/b/omu for VAllure.

Imagine the threads.
Not that part of Idol culture please .:yagoocry:

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
I find the Phase shilling in this thread (and other places) to be annoying given that phase has nothing to offer to someone like Pomu who cares a lot about idol style stuff.
For Pomu, yes you are right, she would be better elsewhere. They have a better shot at getting Sayu and Selen over the rest. Sayu is the most likely to go there. We'll see how it goes. After all people do claim that Vshojo have tidied up their image despite Froot still being protected by the company and not being pushed out.

If Phase want to do more of the idol stuff then they need to start sorting that out if they are at risk of losing out on valuable people. Existing talent seem rather satisfied of the occasional stuff like the AR phone model stuff but only a few people got models from that. Because right now, Vshojo is taking their place as "the poaching company". And they're doing it quicker than anything Sakana could ever think of.

Bronze

For Pomu, yes you are right, she would be better elsewhere. They have a better shot at getting Sayu and Selen over the rest. Sayu is the most likely to go there. We'll see how it goes. After all people do claim that Vshojo have tidied up their image despite Froot still being protected by the company and not being pushed out.

If Phase want to do more of the idol stuff then they need to start sorting that out if they are at risk of losing out on valuable people. Because right now, Vshojo is taking their place as "the poaching company". And they're doing it quicker than anything Sakana could ever think of.
Tbh Henya and afterwards looked really good for vshojo. I think majority of dislike comes from past and overestimating Froot's presence in the org. She is pretty ignorable imo if you don't watch her. She is never in Henya's streams except Vshojo collabs. Don't think Pomu will become bff with her so that's also not an issue.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'm probably gonna be done with Vtubers, at least for the time being. Not interested in anyone in HoloEN (Shiori is still a waste of a good design, fight me), Vshojo, or indies, and the only corpo who's got people I like is inept enough to let Pomu of all people go. If any of the aforementioned manage to find someone I like (unlikely if they haven't done so in the last three years), or Niji somehow gets their shit together (lol), cool. If anyone knows any edgy (chuuni/what you'd expect from Shiori's design kind of edgy, not the Pippa kind) indies, let me know and I'll give them a look. For now, though, I'm just tired. :painpeko:
You are fucking laughable right now. I get it, it hurts seeing talents you like graduate to reincarnate with the exact same personality 2 months later. Screw them i guess they're not part of my niji family anymore. You know who is going to keep suffering even after you moved on? The other niji talents that you love. And you know what they need? The support of their community. Im pretty sure the 2024 is going to be really fucking rough for Niji EN and you're just going to stop supporting the talents when they need it the most? No one is asking you to become a holofag or a vshojo fag. Just enjoy the vtubers you like no matter where they are or where they go. If you like them for who they are and not for the brand behind them stop being a bitch every few drama.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
Riku already has the 30 Silver Play Buttons. Let the Nijipocalypse begin!

What really clinches the butthole is the enemy action is actually FRIENDLY FIRE.
At this point we've gone beyond coincidence and enemy action. We're at "An ancient Babylonian Demon or some shit."

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The only problem I have with talent I may like going to vshojo is that they just become boring, and doing facecams is an instant turnoff for me, idc if you guys have some parasocial attachment to the person behind the chuuba but if I wanted to see fleshies I would just watch normal streamers.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Vshojo here, Hololive there, Phase somewhere in between...

You're all missing the big picture.

VAllure is about to launch, it has models ready, and exoe is looking for talents with lewd content creation experience to join her.

/b/omu just so happens to have this experience.

/b/omu for VAllure.

Imagine the threads.
Didn't Pomu have a health issue with her... uhh... pomus?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
O7 Pomu! I do hope you are happier away from kurosanji. Now it's down to Selen and Wosemi left as my Niji oshis. Don't know what happened to make Pomu think leaving Niji was the correct decision, but when she pops up again I'll happily watch her.

The only problem I have with talent I may like going to vshojo is that they just become boring, and doing facecams is an instant turnoff for me, idc if you guys have some parasocial attachment to the person behind the chuuba but if I wanted to see fleshies I would just watch normal streamers.
I kinda feel the same way. I like the kayfabe even if it's pretty thin. The thing I really don't want is to have my oshi graduate, then either go indie or join a small corpo with no perms, and then it turns out they are just lazy and just end up doing react streams. That's my worst nightmare as a fan lol. It takes a lot to make react streams truly interesting. If you're just laughing at it and giving barebones commentary then you are just as interchangeable as any other streamer on the Net.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
After all people do claim that Vshojo have tidied up their image despite Froot still being protected by the company and not being pushed out.
As much as I dislike Froot, I still won’t ding Vshojo for keeping her around. An agency should stand behind its talents even if its talents are shitheads. To do otherwise is to set a terrible precedent.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
As much as I dislike Froot, I still won’t ding Vshojo for keeping her around. An agency should stand behind its talents even if its talents are shitheads. To do otherwise is to set a terrible precedent.

I would agree with that policy in general, except hypothetically what happens when defending one talent jeopardizes others? Does defending the talent that is the root of the problem take precedent over the others?

Last edited:

braindoko

Major wtf moment
If I could speak to Pomu directly I'd ask

edit: should add context, Pomu stream just started and she showed her home 3D. She might’ve killed the rat that she’s leaving because of no home 3D (or not, she said she only just got it last night, a full year after she was supposed to)
This might lead to more speculation than if she left without doing one of these

Last edited:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Yeah, I'm more taking into consideration her current connections (especially those made as Selen) that going indie honestly wouldn't be too bad for her compared to many who may transition.

I mean, it also doesn't help the generalized community literally takes every opportunity to shit on Nijisanji and community perception/word of mouth is a very powerful thing in terms of secondary marketing. Then you have an insane uptick in people who troll around that intermingle between communities that even the JP are kind of like "nah." And you have artists who love the shit out of NIji and NijiEN wanting to wash their hands of it because of all the drama people cause. There's nothing Niji can do as the community is far louder than a notification from a PR person will ever get across. Niji PR could literally show you video and images of them wining and dining and signing contracts with the En Livers for whatever they want and I guarantee people will still actively shit on them. It's unfortunately a lost cause when it comes to the audience.

While I blame management's inaction/mismanagement the most, and I do blame some of the Niji fanbase for infighting, a lot of this is on those so-called neutral sources for constantly burying the reputations of people that didn't do anything to them personally but work for a company that wronged them. Vt is going to be vt, and us and the homeland are going to be what we are, but when you call yourself "news"? You owe at least the effort of doing your own research instead of coming here and there, reposting what we and vt say, and getting paid off it it. Then they'll pretend they care so much about Pomu and Nina, and Mysta, and Zaion, and Yugo when their real oshi's marks are 💵 and 💲

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
An agency should stand behind its talents even if its talents are shitheads. To do otherwise is to set a terrible precedent.
Silvervale: XD

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
While I blame management's inaction/mismanagement the most, and I do blame some of the Niji fanbase for infighting, a lot of this is on those so-called neutral sources for constantly burying the reputations of people that didn't do anything to them personally but work for a company that wronged them. Vt is going to be vt, and us and the homeland are going to be what we are, but when you call yourself "news"? You owe at least the effort of doing your own research instead of coming here and there, reposting what we and vt say, and getting paid off it it. Then they'll pretend they care so much about Pomu and Nina, and Mysta, and Zaion, and Yugo when their real oshi's marks are 💵 and 💲
DRAMAFAG HATE

Horo7618

No one in particular
Pomu went to fucking Antarctica on a cruise with Elira for the purpose of filming video for this cover - and presumably to have fun as well, but still.... How are they fucking up so badly that someone who'd do that wants to leave???

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
'Member that one TTRPG session where they couldn't do anything the whole time because the software kept breaking?
One of my favourite Myth collabs of all time yes
I remember and always will
It wasn't a good Cover tech demo, but it was a fantastic showcase of each member's humour and their chemistry as a group

xmcs2a.png

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Pomu went to fucking Antarctica on a cruise with Elira for the purpose of filming video for this cover - and presumably to have fun as well, but still.... How are they fucking up so badly that someone who'd do that wants to leave???

Yorimoi being one of my favorite anime made this cover hurt even more

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
This thread became better than the others just because somehow people were able to hold up a discussion like normal human beings for a few hours: Bravo!!!!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The white-noise generators are currently being kept busy at the Hexaposting thread over at the Dining Hall.
We can discuss like normal people here.

Top Bottom