"How long would it take me to kill a five-year-old?"Randon Neuring

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Don't think this got mentioned, but it looks like she had one final tweet scheduled to go out after her Twitter got privated that I just noticed looking at her account just now:

foto_no_exif - 2024-01-21T200739.695.jpg

Bronze

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Ending it with a bang.

Archive

I congratulate anycolor with their recent 555k revenue bump!

but honestly id rather her disable monetization there. I have the fucking japjews

Bug Eater

From not-Pomu's private account, 10 days prior to the eventful members only stream that dramafags dug out after everything was made public. I guess it just goes to show how fragile this shit can be. And her followup tweet was kind of ironic given the current circumstances.
(I was unable to get this to archive with ghostarchive.org, if anyone has any better ideas I'd appreciate it)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
And then Pomu learned from Nina that there is, in fact, somewhere else to go to.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
(I was unable to get this to archive with ghostarchive.org, if anyone has any better ideas I'd appreciate it)
archive.ph(1, 2) still works as of now, can only archive the linked tweet and not the entire thread though

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Crossposting

This is a big enough thing I'm once again posting it here then crossposting to the Pomu graduation thread.

Now that Pomu is officially gone and cannot control anything, Nijisanji has privated the member stream the major breakdown over her lost opportunity came from.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Crossposting
Bruh

That won't even clean the stain that their PR currently has especially now that selen is most definitely gone

frz

Tbf I'd take that down too if I were them:ponrys:
The only real question is why they didn't strike falsed again

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
That won't even clean the stain
Id say they are making it worse, softconfirming management autism not allowing talents to do their job. Every pr move they make is a blunder.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
If they knew, they would've told pomu to keep that private even when she's graduate, but instead they had to do it several days after it went public and pomu graduate. But since they didn't do that, I bet that management didn't know up until it becames big enough (or higher up knew) before they get the go-ahead to go media silence like this.

It's a case of too little too late, since removing it now (and after everyone and their mother knew what happened) basically just confirms it and inevitably invoking Streissand effect.

Azimov

I stand with NijiID! 🇲🇨
Id say they are making it worse, softconfirming management autism not allowing talents to do their job. Every pr move they make is a blunder.
This
idk why they keep feeding the rrats while shooting themselves on their foot, the mismanagement are mindblowing for a corpo as big and rich as anycolor

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
This
idk why they keep feeding the rrats while shooting themselves on their foot, the mismanagement are mindblowing for a corpo as big and rich as anycolor
They've shown time and time again they don't give two shits about any branch besides JP which makes me wonder why they even bothered with expansion in the first place.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Crossposting
I doubt even Anycolor would try to claim that downloaded copies of the stream are Pomu deepfakes, now that they've privated the original stream, but just in case:
archive.org capture with playable video proving that the video was previously public on Pomu's channel
archive.today capture (no playable video) of the archive.org capture just in case

Unfortunately, the public comments were not captured.

Also Lia was in chat around 11:30, but I have no way of verifying that was the real Lia account.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
They've shown time and time again they don't give two shits about any branch besides JP which makes me wonder why they even bothered with expansion in the first place.
Riku needs more Youtube play buttons for his yatch.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Riku needs more Youtube play buttons for his yatch.
I'm expecting a really weird news.yahoo.co.jp headline about a private yacht sinking in the yellow sea due to an excess load of youtube playbuttons sometime down the road.

The captain was last seen going down with the ship, holding on to his playbuttons like Scrooge McDuck to his dollars and yelling "私のプレイボタン 俺のだ すべて私のもの"

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Probably to check holo's growth and stay competitive. They really liked when the males got chink attention but now that that source has dried up they don't really care about EN anymore.
NIJI in general was also the one originally expanding into IN, KR and ID so it isn't out of character for them. Also let's not forget how they tried to pull a fast one on HoloEN even before they debuted, by trying to rebrand IN as a makeshift EN branch to compete with Holo which ended up blowing up in their faces and made them enter the EN market like a year late.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Probably to check holo's growth and stay competitive. They really liked when the males got chink attention but now that that source has dried up they don't really care about EN anymore.
Don't forget they've also proven they are willing to cut corners and be cheap as fuck to achieve their goals. Remember when the first iteration of NijisanjiEN was their rebranded failed India branch? :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I wonder what Scuddle thinks of all this, only good things I'm sure.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I wonder what Scuddle thinks of all this, only good things I'm sure.
the fucker announced his own graduation when pomu graduated i dont think he has any shit to say:SelenHAHAhere:

Top Bottom