"Accelerationists furiously masturbating everyday"Kirschey

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I'm probably repeating myself rn, but i still think it is impressive how Anycolor always manage to reach new lows. They are so incompetent that at this point, it feels malicious.

On related news, seems like Anycolor is looking for a new director of overseas operations.
link.
After checking through google cache, seems like this page has been up since January 12, so it is recent.
nijisanjinewdirector.jpg

They are a little too late.:smugselen::medsmoremeds::NinaWave:
Not sure if whoever they get for the job will be able to do much considering that some of the core members left or will leave and the branch's reputation is at an all-time low, honestly, i just hope the new guy does a good job, these talents deserve better...
:depressedtako:
pffffffffffhahahaha

:NOWWELAUGH:

Well at least someone fell on their metaphorical sword for the shitshow that was NijiEN 2023-2024. I had expected Niji to just keep trucking oblivious to how bad their rep has tanked but it seems there is at least one person in upper management with awareness.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
About the Pomu video, most likely it is a big FUCK YOU move by Pomu to Kurosanji. She knows the rrats that membership video would bring out. Also proves how incompetent Niji's staff is, they don't watch their talent's content to remove those kinds of videos.
Neither does Cover. See Kiara's bitching about management and considering graduation. The latter of which made it into the dramatuber cycle only for management to not give a fuck. No video removal, no suspension, no nothing.

The difference isn't in members venting about management, both corps have members do that (which demonstrates how close Cover came to beating Niji to the shitshow punch in 2022). It's not about keeping a close eye on every minute of content, because neither does that.

The difference is that Cover is fine with its talents venting, while Anycolor has them do synchronised posting on twitter about how great the Nijisanji family is like good little bee workers.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Neither does Cover. See Kiara's bitching about management and considering graduation. The latter of which made it into the dramatuber cycle only for management to not give a fuck. No video removal, no suspension, no nothing.

The difference isn't in members venting about management, both corps have members do that (which demonstrates how close Cover came to beating Niji to the shitshow punch in 2022). It's not about keeping a close eye on every minute of content, because neither does that.

The difference is that Cover is fine with its talents venting, while Anycolor has them do synchronised posting on twitter about how great the Nijisanji family is like good little bee workers.
Criticism allows Evolution

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

That's the thing, though. Cover DOES seem to respond to criticism where possible and to an extent. While Nijisanji seems content let their non-JP branches rot, Cover HAS responded and made changes due to talent and community feedback, both on the JP side and in the other branches.

Kiara's issues in 2023 were not completely on management. While her 3D was delayed, hers was certainly not the only one. Her other issues were mostly from stress from her album and her tax issues. Couple that with the whole stalker thing and you can see why she was going nuts in the last half of the year.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Management gave enough of a fuck that they stepped in and fixed the thing Kiara was complaining about. Just straight up, intervened and changed their policies companywide, within a month.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Context, people. When I write "Management didn't give a fuck" in response to a post saying "management doesn't watch the talent's content and remove videos venting about management", I mean that management doesn't give a fuck about talents venting about management. As in, it won't try to hide this or discipline the talent for it.

Not that management doesn't give a fuck at all.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
They've shown time and time again they don't give two shits about any branch besides JP which makes me wonder why they even bothered with expansion in the first place.
Low-effort passive income. It ties in with their approach of rapidly launching new waves - they don't care about their international streamers, but they can roll them out with little investment to a couple hundred live viewers each and let the company's cut of their income add up on its own. I've effortposted about this before, but it continues to remind me of the shady YouTube MCN subnetworks that were prominent in the early-to-mid 2010s.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
To be fair, Niji has slowed down new waves by a significant margin.

Two months between Lazulight and Obsidia, three months to Ethyria, two months to Luxiem, two months to Noctyx, four months to Iluna, five months to Xsoleil, six months to Krisis, four months to TTT, auditions for another new wave were held a few months ago and should debut soon...

Wait, fuck, they're accelerating again, it was just a temporary lull.

Fuck.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Context, people. When I write "Management didn't give a fuck" in response to a post saying "management doesn't watch the talent's content and remove videos venting about management", I mean that management doesn't give a fuck about talents venting about management. As in, it won't try to hide this or discipline the talent for it.

Not that management doesn't give a fuck at all.
Kiara is menhera and her manager(s) figured out if you leave her alone she will eventually chill. For Pomu, I think people are over-estimating the consequence of privating that vod. The EN audience are goldfish compared to JP and Pomu is no Coco/Rushia. I think people would be more mentally well if they compared NIjisanji with anyone other then Hololive. Same for Holostars vs. Nijisanji. Shit is different

Considering Kson, Gundou, Mirai, Nina, and Mysta's, plus many more, relative lack of sucess I can't see why Pomu would leave to reincarnate. Henya is the only one I have seen do as well or better.

Tubedude

Considering Kson, Gundou, Mirai, Nina, and Mysta's, plus many more, relative lack of sucess I can't see why Pomu would leave to reincarnate. Henya is the only one I have seen do as well or better.
Kson's a high 3 view to low 4 view, Matara is a lower middle 4 view, same with Kuro/Mysta. That number of viewers can give a fairly decent wage, certainly better than livable unless you fuck yourself like Kuro did. Sure their numbers aren't the same as their heyday, but I know of multiple streamers living off low 3 view numbers, unless someone is completely burnt out on content creation I can't see why someone who could easily become a high 3 view to comfortable 4 view would not reincarnate and return to the hell of traditional employment.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Kson's a high 3 view to low 4 view, Matara is a lower middle 4 view, same with Kuro/Mysta. That number of viewers can give a fairly decent wage, certainly better than livable unless you fuck yourself like Kuro did. Sure their numbers aren't the same as their heyday, but I know of multiple streamers living off low 3 view numbers, unless someone is completely burnt out on content creation I can't see why someone who could easily become a high 3 view to comfortable 4 view would not reincarnate and return to the hell of traditional employment.
I don't think I've ever noticed Kson below 2k. (twitch or YouTube) but admittedly I don't watch her really, just notice when she's live on occasion. Just subbed cause it's Kson at this point.

The obvious advantage with Vshojo is all subs/donos go directly to the creator so you don't need to be nearly as big. The downside is they take all or the lions share of merch (if you're coming from Niji not really a big deal) and probably take a majority of any sponsorship deal as well.

Vshojo makes less on each individual creator than other corpos and it's why they'll likely never debut an actual new talent because poaching a popular talent with an already established audience full of potential new customers is more logical than "diluting" your own through debuting new talents.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
I don't think I've ever noticed Kson below 2k. (twitch or YouTube) but admittedly I don't watch her really, just notice when she's live on occasion. Just subbed cause it's Kson at this point.

The obvious advantage with Vshojo is all subs/donos go directly to the creator so you don't need to be nearly as big. The downside is they take all or the lions share of merch (if you're coming from Niji not really a big deal) and probably take a majority of any sponsorship deal as well.

Vshojo makes less on each individual creator than other corpos and it's why they'll likely never debut an actual new talent because poaching a popular talent with an already established audience full of potential new customers is more logical than "diluting" your own through debuting new talents.
Knowing Ironmouse, she's probably doing auditions for a VShojo Gen comprised of new talents. She's really keen on the vtuber idol thing so debuting a gen of unknown talents and managing them is really up her alley. I'm betting they'll do it this year as Gunrun would not let this momentum just die. I mean, they turned from VHoeshow to OMG they gave Pikamee, Mysta and Nina better treatment than their old corpo. When (not if) Mika and Pomu and hopefully, Selen, debuts in VShojo then they are clearly the number 2 vtuber corpo in the West.

Bronze

And you walk away with the model if you want. Which means you aren't starting over a 2nd time.

I don't think Pomu graduated expecting to get a bigger audience wherever she ends up. I think she just wanted to continue Vtubing somewhere else, or at least not do it in Nijisanji. Leaving Pomu behind probably saddens her more than her fanbase.

I hope if she ends up at Vshojo they actually hire her Mama. As long as its different enough it shouldn't matter to Niji.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Eventually, following the so-called laws of commerce and marketing, having most of your foreign employees publicly decry your company and leave, only to join a competitor soon thereafter will hurt Nijisanji's domestic bottom line. In this grandiose interconnected global economy we are subjects to, no one is an island, to the great chagrin of japanese executives.

Please note I said eventually, not next week or in a month's time.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Worth noting that Nina was never more than a low 4view, and while Mysta used to be a vtubing superstar, by the time he quit, Luxiem had been reduced to low- to mid 4view status, too.

Nothing particularly changed for them in terms of CCV.

UberSoldat

Worth noting that Nina was never more than a low 4view, and while Mysta used to be a vtubing superstar, by the time he quit, Luxiem had been reduced to low- to mid 4view status, too.

Nothing particularly changed for them in terms of CCV.
Way to squander your biggest foothold in the market, Riku

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Knowing Ironmouse, she's probably doing auditions for a VShojo Gen comprised of new talents. She's really keen on the vtuber idol thing so debuting a gen of unknown talents and managing them is really up her alley. I'm betting they'll do it this year as Gunrun would not let this momentum just die. I mean, they turned from VHoeshow to OMG they gave Pikamee, Mysta and Nina better treatment than their old corpo. When (not if) Mika and Pomu and hopefully, Selen, debuts in VShojo then they are clearly the number 2 vtuber corpo in the West.
I'd love to see it, but as of yet they have to do a hire that isn't a total nepotism hire. They haven't hired a single person that was 'foreign' to the other streamers in vShojo, so the likelyhood of this is pretty fucking minimal.
Eventually, following the so-called laws of commerce and marketing, having most of your foreign employees publicly decry your company and leave, only to join a competitor soon thereafter will hurt Nijisanji's domestic bottom line. In this grandiose interconnected global economy we are subjects to, no one is an island, to the great chagrin of japanese executives.

Please note I said eventually, not next week or in a month's time.
Even after the Zaion/Sayu document, it didn't stop people applying. I don't think it's going to stop now. People are desperate to get famous. And they'll even use horrible means that have proven shit track records just for that minor crumb of clout.

braindoko

I didn't screenshot it before she deleted the tweet, but last night Pomu posted how she was keeping a strong face until now but suddenly the realization came in and then a crying emoji
:yagoocry:

edit: here's a post about it, at least I know I wasn't hallucinating

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I didn't screenshot it before she deleted the tweet, but last night Pomu posted how she was keeping a strong face until now but suddenly the realization came in and then a crying emoji
:yagoocry:
on her rm?

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
And you walk away with the model if you want. Which means you aren't starting over a 2nd time.

I don't think Pomu graduated expecting to get a bigger audience wherever she ends up. I think she just wanted to continue Vtubing somewhere else, or at least not do it in Nijisanji. Leaving Pomu behind probably saddens her more than her fanbase.

I hope if she ends up at Vshojo they actually hire her Mama. As long as its different enough it shouldn't matter to Niji.
Yeah not doing shit and still getting rewarded its a great business model for farming good boy points

Only Nijisisters will get angry at Pomu going to Vshojo :PomuAngry:
Pomudachis will be happy because she is going to be showered in money just by existing :PomuExcited:

Top Bottom