Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
At this rate it would be prudent for everyone in EN to lawyer up now

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Interestingly, Kotoka and Meloco also didn't retweet it.
if they're smart bitches they are running for the hills now. Don't pick up the work phone and just get fired, they will throw your body to the woodchipper, even if you did the evil you can get away with it if you skip town now.

Bronze

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
It's so fucking stupid.

Even if we're in the mirror universe where Selen is actual Satan.

Just turn the other cheek. No one wants a stream about who is right and wrong. No one wants to hear how aggrieved you are. Management can come off as cruel and petty and it would matter far less if the fucking influencers can put forward a message of compassion and humanity.

:gurastress::crushGettingWorse:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
So I listened to it again because she seemed to speak over this part rather quickly, but yeah Selen/Doki's legal document had Elira's, Enna's, Millie's personal info. I don't know why they thought Selen would release that info since that would be a monumentally dumbfuck thing for her to do. The Elira clique rrat has been confirmed.
Well, I can definitely believe the Niji family thing is real. Plenty of families out there backstab, alienate, and form cliques within.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Sometimes it can be very beneficial to have a Chinese person in your life to bring certain facts to your attention. :dokiSmug:

1707792066852.png

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Unban this nigga, I need to verbally put hands on him like he physically put hands on his sister.
Bro gonna do a 24 hit combo on the autistic... I SAY LET HIM DO IT! AND SOMEBODY GET ME SOME FUCKING POPCORN!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
image.png

archive

Serbian Peacemakers

I almost forgot that in a few hours Riku himself will be putting out a video statement, and unless he pulls a Budd Dwyer live on camera things will only get worse for Niji from here.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I'd just like to point at, at the time this stream of Niji livers accusing Doki/Selen of lying about other livers bullying her took place, Doki had still never made a single mention of other livers bullying her, only describing it as "internal".
Combined with the reasonable assumption that she was in fact bullied by other livers, this actually speaks highly to her character and her respect for the privacy of the other livers.
Which makes their statements about how Doki has their doxx and they are scared that this could get released seem like total ass-clown-ery.

Doki will publish not a single name. And if she does, then only provoked and with receipts.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Xuhle

Also if anyone has a membership might be good to watch to see if they post anything else that might be even worst that isnt to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom