"I hate women in professional positions. I hate women who are dentists, because everytime I've encountered women in these jobs, they have been dogshit. When I look for doctors online, first I filter out the women, then I take my pick from among the Koreans"Kirschey

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Holy living shit.

Did they just essentially put "Actual Malice" on the lawsuit platter by doing this shit?
:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Doki suing Anycoror and getting a yacht before Riku would be peak 2024
Let's will it into existence
She finds out the exact make and model he was going to get. Buys it, and then burns it in front of him :sinktheyacht:

God's Strongest Dragoon

image.png

archive

>Vivi and Rosemi missing
>Another tweet from Fulgur that is the epitome of "I'm only writing this so I don't get fired and I'm not explicitly supporting it" so he takes both sides and effectively no side

Man, Fulgur should have been their PR department at this point, smartest guy in the branch lol

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

these fucking negroes took over their fucking social media to parrot some hivemind shit :NOWWELAUGH: I fucking cant. Their oriental corporate autism forces them to raze the branch to the ground to own the stupid gaijin who dared shit on them slightly before trying to neck herself, holy shiiiiiiet!!!!!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She finds out the exact make and model he was going to get. Buys it, and then burns it in front of him :sinktheyacht:
I say she does a fast and furious and crashes the yacht through Niji HQ by using 2 military helicopters, impaling Riku's corpse on the mast and then flying away in a paraglider and blowing up the whole thing.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
>Vivi and Rosemi missing
>Another tweet from Fulgur that is the epitome of "I'm only writing this so I don't get fired and I'm not explicitly supporting it" so he takes both sides and effectively no side

Man, Fulgur should have been their PR department at this point, smartest guy in the branch lol
Nah, if it is the case that management forced them to release this, every single one of them is a spineless bitch.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
>Vivi and Rosemi missing

Petra side stepped it too. (So far anyway?) This whole thing is so absurd I wouldn't be surprised if anyone who isn't playing the big happy family hugs game is out.

hayabusa9x9

Hag Impregnation Enthusiast
Really starting to think they have taken the henry ford quote to heart, and made themselves darker then vanta black.
There is actually a color darker than Vanta, and has yet to be officially named.

Waiting for it to be labeled Niji after this whole debacle

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

niggaphil

So now we watch the Riku shitshow in few hours?

I guess fuck kurosanji then, the livers using private info between lawyers to throw Dokibird under the bus with the SMUG face.

If the niggalivers think this could protect or improve their careers, they must be high in Riku fart copium

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Seeing the members post robotic like tweets is disturbing to say the least. There's no feelings behind those tweets, and in a way it is kind of gross using a VTubers likeness to force them to tweet stuff like that. I really hope Niji fucks off. They don't deserve the big spotlight other better corpos deserve.:depressedtako:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wouldnt it be funny if that menhera who was punked by Luca put out something spicy tomorrow

Xuhle

Also looks like purple keemstar ether removed a video or was instantly struck it seems.
image.png

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
I can't believe that the Elira clique rrat turned out to be mostly true. For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: "/vt/ was right."

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Also, someone should make a TLDR for the events or a summary from information the three threads provided. Way to many pages/thread to go through for learning what's going on.

Still confused how all this is caused by some music video and wonder if Pomu saw the writing on the walls and got out as soon as she could. Also, was weird that Pomu was able to graduate in January but Selen couldn't when she wanted to.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Buy Doki Bird Yacht-Burning Club 2024 on Steam

Xuhle

Also looks like purple keemstar ether removed a video or was instantly struck it seems.
image.png
He uploaded afterwards so im assuming he removed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom