"Salmonella doesn't exist, it's a social construct"Banzoin Hakka

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
The Riku vid alone wasn't even that bad. Definitely deserving of the memes and shit, but alone, it really wouldn't have escalated things much more. Just have the CEO put out a statement, apologize for a few things, then move on. Eventually, the controversy would run out of a lot of the steam, especially since Doki wants to move on. But holy fuck, everything that came before this video was an absolute trash fire and made his video completely worthless.

I'm honestly shocked at how stupid they've been in this entire situation. Just when I think they've dug as far as they could with their shovels, a nigga shows up with an excavator.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Gonna play devil's advocate on this one in that it's probably just a default setting they left on, doesn't really mean much in the grand scheme of things.
Yeah but it's funny!
:dokiSmug:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Anyone a member of Scarle? Holodex is showing that she's doing a member stream soon.
1707804704761.png

Last edited:

grenskul

Spergin' in the rain
niji cant show the streamers the whole doc, they can show the relevant portions to the accused. There's no way Niji lawyers can draft a response without getting elira's
side.
That's not how that works . That's not how anything works.

Tubedude

The Riku vid alone wasn't even that bad. Definitely deserving of the memes and shit, but alone, it really wouldn't have escalated things much more. Just have the CEO put out a statement, apologize for a few things, then move on. Eventually, the controversy would run out of a lot of the steam, especially since Doki wants to move on. But holy fuck, everything that came before this video was an absolute trash fire and made his video completely worthless.

I'm honestly shocked at how stupid they've been in this entire situation. Just when I think they've dug as far as they could with their shovels, a nigga shows up with an excavator.
I'd argue the bid alone with nothing else released would've led to some de-escalation.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Funny Fish

its not bait, lawsuits are expensive and outcomes arent garuanteed.
It always surprises me that people tend to just handwave the cost of litigation. Do they not realize why attorney's fees are so coveted in a damages award?

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
SHE REMOVED HER LIKE IN THE COMMENTS. THEY GOT HER, GENTLEMEN. :panik:
Edit: Adding spoilers sorry.
IMG_4200.jpeg

Last edited:

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Miguel Gato must have a guardian angel looking after her.
To have a whole-ass company self-immolate and take most of the attention off her own fuck ups can only be explained by divine intervention on her behalf.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer

chihirogumi

If that 15 minute stream never happened, we'd be looking at a very unlikely but possible redemption arc.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Miguel Gato must have a guardian angel looking after her.
To have a whole-ass company self-immolate and take most of the attention off her own fuck ups can only be explained by divine intervention on her behalf.
Tbh if anything she would've lucked out if the whole drama revival happend just before this
it was mainstream news for a week or two, this would've buried it immediatly

Tubedude

To be fair, we're in the dark here, if Niji did share confidential things they shouldn't have we'll be seeing something from Doki soon(TM).

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
She hadn't even filed the lawsuit yet. You don't inform people of a case that hasn't even started. You're not supposed to know until the court has delivered the papers and a court date set.
this is pre trial mediation, selen's lawyer cant drop a doc of accusations and say "you cant show this to anyone". Niji lawyers are going to look at it line by line and weigh the veracity of each claim and they can only do that by showing each talent what their accused of and if they have a rebuttal to the claims.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
They would be able to memory hole this and act like she just decided to part ways with them. You think her parents would bother informing her online friends of her passing?
I don't think most people would've kept silent if Selen did end herself.
even if it happened, she being stealth-suspended would've been brought up as the cause.

But again, i may be placing too much of my thrust and faith on backstabbing bitches and spineless fags.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
The Riku vid alone wasn't even that bad. Definitely deserving of the memes and shit, but alone,
Even alone it means shit is bad IF THE CEO NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE. And that would be already awful, but CEO IS JAPANESE.

Funny Fish

A confidentiality agreement is like a door lock, in that they're really only effective at keeping honest people honest. But Pipkun's right in that they wouldn't just be able to drop a document and then demand that information disclosed isn't circulated internally to investigate. It would hamstring the purpose of mediation.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
its not bait, lawsuits are expensive and outcomes arent garuanteed.

niji cant show the streamers the whole doc, they can show the relevant portions to the accused. There's no way Niji lawyers can draft a response without getting elira's
side.
https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/pippaposting-v2.196/page-138#post-325502
Go back
Oh hey, I thought you hated this site...

riku.png

AmeSame

Finana's Prechat still exists... the rest don't really have any available anymore, Scarle's is the only one I've found intentionally disabled.

Victoria's still exists as normal.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Stocks dropped an additional 150 yen today. That makes a nearly 16% drop in price over the last 5 days. Going back to December, the buy back is about a 140 yen drop from being completely wiped out.
Edit: Someone just bought some last second before close. Bump that down to around 130 yen drop and bump the other up to 145 yen drop till buy back erasure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom