"Does anyone else punch their bladder area to see if they need to pee or is it just me"Fujikura Uruka

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bug Eater

Doki got followed by the moist man himself because of tonight's shitshow

As others have said, Riku's videos is actually not bad... but that trainwreck of a statement by Elira/Vox/Ike pretty much invalidated all good Riku's video will ever do. I don't know how, but a guy who can barely speak English, that is obviously reading off a script, still sounded more sincere than all of NijiEN and its management speaks volumes on how catastrophic the PR was handled by the EN team.
I just don't understand what they hoped to gain from the Elira/Vox/Ike statement, especially when they had a perfectly good apology video waiting to be released. Someone in EN management (or perhaps the organs themselves) has been smoking too much crack. It was an absurdly large miscalculation of public sentiment, made worse by the fact that they overlapped with Doki's stream.

It's crazy when you compare this to the relatively graceful way that Cover handled Rushia's termination - there was absolutely a path for Anycolor to take where both sides took minimal damage and walked away with their dignity mostly intact, but they went out of their way to avoid it.

Bronze

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

USS IOWA

Eliras PL account (still privated/locked currently) has changed its bio to say “I’m Sorry”
View attachment 63656
Not sure if any other PL accounts for niji livers (that are still in the company) have changed anything, but at the very least Eliras PL has.

Probably Ike, but he’s technically already below 1mil since he is at 982k subs as of writing this. I think it’d take too long for Vox to dip below 1mil.
If Elira really did get strong armed into making that idiotic stream, Then maybe I'll ease up on her. The other two nope they get to be keehauled under they yatch as it sinks

Crossposting this here.

Even Mutahar is dipping his toes on this shit.
Uh oh, The fire will spread even further then. I bet Nux was the one that introduce it to him.

Limkin

That account is made after she already deleted it and graduated. It's just some schizo larping as her. Probably the same one who "leaked" the tweets from it

jarpoks

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
The amount of Milord dicksucking under Vox's post surrounding this recent announcement is phenomenal, but that's also to be expected from his fans. There are a few of such similar posts under other Livers' posts as well.

chrome_GQVBP2fxDb.pngchrome_IOTErfYSCP.pngchrome_8GGNy8PFnW.pngchrome_j8YnbfTwsX.pngchrome_f8jk2uxDgL.pngchrome_Xl6S3nr52b.pngchrome_QbroWfeyml.pngchrome_deiWS37urk.pngchrome_2XDhb3TKth.pngchrome_MhOuv5yKYq.png

Must be a blissful existence going through life thinking with your vagina.

Luckily, there are even more posts seeing through the charade not penned by desperate, often underaged, and Chinese women.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Maybe it's finally time for you to check out phase.

I don't care how many more sexy birds they send, I'm not watching the rest of Phase Connect!

Wait Tenma and Shiina are Phase, fuck.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

While normally for criminal cases, I feel like we're getting the exact reason why lawyers tell you to say nothing. You'll only make it worse.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
on one hand, perhaps the EN livers truly believe that they were all suffering under the tyranny of the laughing dragon, and that they are the real victims in all of this

on the other hand, they could want their job badly enough that they are willing to throw each other under the bus at the drop of a hat, or blindly follow company orders

or maybe they just really, really hate the idea of her playing Neopets, since they are unable to do so themselves. who could say, really?

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
I just don't understand what they hoped to gain from the Elira/Vox/Ike statement, especially when they had a perfectly good apology video waiting to be released.
It work with Zaion wend they had the talents in her gen and her friends stab her in the back and have Finana say she was "gaslit" by her to convince the people who were on the fence to join the cancel mod against her. The point here is Kurosanji is trying really hard to get public opinion on their side but it keeps on failing because unlike Zaion, their is nothing cancelable about Doki and using the talents was just their last resort and it was Kurosanji's worst mistake

My personal rrat is that Kurosanji did this to twist the knife in Doki's back, the fact it took place on the same time Doki started streaming show how truly malicious Kurosanji is.
or maybe they just really, really hate the idea of her playing Neopets, since they are unable to do so themselves. who could say, really?
:dokiSmug:
>Image proving the Bully rrat true over Fucking Neopets

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Things fall apart, the centre cannot hold.

Except the centre seems to be actively self sabotaging. There's malice, there's stupidity, and then there's this.

niggaphil

Just dropped off from the plane, and watched the Riku shitshow. Goddamn why am I away when fun shits happened? :dokiSmug:

Right now, i would wait for doki lawyer to write a statement and counter kurosanjiEN bullshit.

We are not lawyers, so i would not comment too much, and let both sides of lawyers to have tard fight.

One thing we are certain is, there would be multiple KuroEN graduations in the future and more retard Kurosanji EN statements. I would like to continue to watch this trashfire crash and burn
:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

Username Generator

Early Adopter

Archive

Is Elira still in Japan? Could Anycolor possibly be in a position where they withhold essential travel or other documents from her to force her to comply? I don't know how Visa for stuff like this work, does anyone have any insight on this?

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I'd pay actual money to find out what's leading to the continuous fuckups. At what point do they use a bit of that merch cash to hire a PR person who's familiar with the english-speaking side of the internet?

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
on the other hand, they could want their job badly enough that they are willing to throw each other under the bus at the drop of a hat, or blindly follow company orders
A lot of them have very small chances to prosper outside of the agency, so, understandably, some of them will chase popularity and the bag no matter how small it may be.

Now, the ones that turned out to be lapdogs, will forever live branded with this reputation if they ever decide to leave Nijisanji or the EN branch goes under. I don't envy their position, but this is the price they will have to pay for having no principles.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
And did i mention that before, we really need youtube channel with lawyer live reactions to their bullshit.

Is Elira still in Japan? Could Anycolor possibly be in a position where they withhold essential travel or other documents from her to force her to comply? I don't know how Visa for stuff like this work, does anyone have any insight on this?
Absolutely no, anything of this sort is extremely illegal. At worst case she'd have to return when work visa expire.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom