"my last birthday party I ever threw was my 8th birthday, we rented out an area at the local aquarium so we could eat cake and watch the sharks and no one showed up LOL"Mozumi Pichi

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Xuhle

Think I found another fitting theme for everything in nijisanji

Gorilla Drip

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Not unexpected.
Translation
Please dont leave, my career is fucking dead and I don't have anything to fall back on.

The average toxic hoe at least is hot enough to scam her way into a marriage but millie and enna are christmas cakes that not even the best matchmaker in china would be able to ship out.
If niji goes tits up I doubt they will have that many fans left to coast on, the ones who would support them are nijiYamanbas and since they're no longer niji they will drop their asses in a heartbeat.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Doki can milk this into more sympathy points than even Ironmouse and her bubble girl story.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Japs are fags

One was comparing this situation to the Meiro v Roa.. :NOWWELAUGH: It's true insanity the amount of cope these jpbros are sniffing to defend their precious black company.

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I feel bad for Millie and Enna. They stuck their feet on this whole ordeal in the worst possible way and now they've got bigass targets on their foreheads. We still haven't found the true extent of what the clique (if it can be called that, to me it seems like a cabal) resorted to pressuring Selen, and if by willing action or acting on behalf of the dumb Yacht Club.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Japs are fags

image.png

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Horo7618

No one in particular

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Cooking my own personal rrat: What if Scarle’s reasoning of not retweeting the Niji statement is the same as Kyo’s reason? Maybe she’s already submitted a request for graduation and is slotted to be the next one.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Bro, the seething must be so real right now, though.
He's getting reemed in the comments lmao

What a dick sucker

JP Bro > Don't slander or be libelous!
JP Bro getting cooked > I have investigated and confirmed Nijisisters and Kurosanji did nothing wrong so they can slander Selen because they have permission to be libelous by lawyers.

Rules for thee, but not for me.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Bro, the seething must be so real right now, though.

JP Bro > Don't slander or be libelous!
JP Bro getting cooked > I have investigated and confirmed Nijisisters and Kurosanji did nothing wrong so they can slander Selen because they have permission to be libelous by lawyers.

Rules for thee, but not for me.
Makes sense he is using the same logic Anycolor did when deciding it was okay for them to share details with the Livers.

lolwatagain

Cooking my own personal rrat: What if Scarle’s reasoning of not retweeting the Niji statement is the same as Kyo’s reason? Maybe she’s already submitted a request for graduation and is slotted to be the next one.
Then she has common sense, so this could be true.

Honestly, Kyo is looking like a fucking genius right now for choosing to graduate when he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom