"Why do the cute ones have to be the rapists?"Tomoe Umari

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

If Elira and her pals acted on their own wow they're so fried right now. Not just because of being let go but who in their right mind is gonna want to collab or work with them thereafter.
I am sure Elira and her group acted on their own. This would explain why their 15 mins video contradicted with the Riku 6 mins video and caused another PR disaster.

Right now I hope Riku would do a proper cleanup operation, and disbanded the whole fucking KuroEN

Last edited:

USS IOWA

The key part here is the "layers of translations" segment. Even within a well-functioning company, which nijisanji isn't, memos, emails, daily reports and KPI tables get handled and tossed around by multiple different sets of hands and eyes. If it had been a glowing post-it with a "DO NOT SHARE WITH ANYONE" on that document, maybe they would have acted differently, but that didn't happen.

If Elira and her pals acted on their own wow they're so fried right now. Not just because of being let go but who in their right mind is gonna want to collab or work with them thereafter.
Oh I hope they fucking did, If they really did act independently from Nijimanagement I hope they get a lot of trouble. I am fucking glad they are now the Pariahs of the vtubing world, Fuck them I hope theier careers burst into flames.

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
It honestly doesn't even matter if this goes to court or what the end outcome is. They're fucking finished. No one in their right mind will ever want anything to do with them again.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
What if the video on Elira's channel was the Livers going rogue? Then the follow-up Tweet by NijiEN Twitter and Riku video were damage control to Elira's mess they made? I just realized NijiEN twitter didn't retweet Elira's Tweet about the video. What if the Livers blitzed management after they learned about the document?
This also explains why Scarle, Meloco, Kyo, and Kotoka did not retweet and went unpunished. Because it was not mandated by management, just the clique.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I woke up to 10 new pages in the thread and by the time I got caught up it was 15 pages.
:fishmandispair:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
OH MY FUCKING GOD

Despite all the lying, the harassment, and the FUCKING BETRAYAL, Doki still chose to move on and be professional about this situation. Makes me respect Doki a lot more.

I knew those 3 Assholes where lying and finding any angle to ruined Doki's reputation but now the truth is out there and there is no going back.

GET FUCKED ELIRA

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Once again the billion dollar company out-schizos the BPD hoe with an asian upbringing

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im actually going to commit murder ( in minecraft ).

I love watching the nijisisters reaction to all this drama. Then i saw fucking this.

A

A

Limkin

Shit, there were TWO suicide attempts? Or am I reading this wrong?
I guess being fat isn't all that bad, if both of them were pills. If she was skeleton like Riro Ron it wouldn't end in failure. And if she can still write and play games, probably not cutting either as girls usually do it horizontally instead of vertically

Tubedude

I love watching the nijisisters reaction to all this drama. Then i saw fucking this.

A

A

And there's the pity-bait claim I predicted, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. NDF deserves their shitty livers.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I guess being fat isn't all that bad, if both of them were pills. If she was skeleton like Riro Ron it wouldn't end in failure. And if she can still write and play games, probably not cutting either as girls usually do it horizontally instead of vertically
Everyone knows the rope broke

Gorilla Drip

If Nijisanji doesn't issue a formal apology for their treatment of her, they're doomed. It's that simple. They now have a woman claiming she tried to kill herself due to the stress they inflicted on her, not once but TWICE.
immagine_2024-02-14_153409904.png

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
How much are we willing to bet that Nijisanji (or at least the Elira clique, if one is to believe the rrat that they acted independently of management) will uncover more of their own dirty laundry in the next few days despite Doki repeatedly staying professional, taking the high road, and trying to move on?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
How much are we willing to bet that Nijisanji (or at least the Elira clique, if one is to believe the rrat that they acted independently of management) will uncover more of their own dirty laundry in the next few days despite Doki repeatedly staying professional, taking the high road, and trying to move on?
Personal theory is that they will shut the fuck up as much as they can and then in 4 years or whenever EN vtubing finally loses relevancy everyone in the "clique" will reveal countless twitlongers and lolsuits against each other

DYRBI

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Niji needs to tweet a mental health and suicide prevention tweet, sell merch with some proceeds goings to charity. finished
Maybe they can reach out to VShojo and ask if Froot would be up for a collaborative charity donothon :smugselen:
What if the video on Elira's channel was the Livers going rogue? Then the follow-up Tweet by NijiEN Twitter and Riku video were damage control to Elira's mess they made? I just realized NijiEN twitter didn't retweet Elira's Tweet about the video. What if the Livers blitzed management after they learned about the document?
I can actually see that. Elira supposedly ran the mean girl clique according to rumors last year when Zaion got canned, so I can see her and the other mean girls rounding up a couple of the homos to do an impromptu stream like that, because they dont care about the company they care about twisting the situation into themselves being victims somehow.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I know she keeps saying to treat everyone like adults, but the EN branch would have to act like adults in the first place

lying in the hit piece, repeated attempts of everyone saying "not to seek the truth", trying to bring it to the public repeatedly instead of privately, seemingly doing so outside of management, so on and so forth...

Nijisanji really is a family, and they are actively choosing to sink with the yacht at this point. Boy, I hope it's worth it at the end of the day, because this is going to leave a massive stain on their careers post-Nijisanji, let alone vtubing in general. The best course of action, after saying nothing, is a stream of SINCERE apologies toward Dokibird, but I think it's far too late for that.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
If the Livers actually went against management, they might actually just scorch-earth EN and dissolve the branch and fire a bunch of people.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
The NijiEN tweet was also incompetent and defensive though, given the statement "Livers are not held to any confidentiality obligation regarding the information shared to them from ANYCOLOR Inc." among other things. It doesn't show half the contrition or professional damage control that the Riku video did.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

A

A

if i had the arm length to go across the fucking pacific I WOULD FUCKING STRANGLE YOUR SHIT YOU FUCKING MONKEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom