"OH MAI GOH !!!"Hoshimachi Suisei

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorilla Drip

I have reasons to believe Selen sent this to Millie, which Millie then sent it to management through slack,
Personally I don't believe this due to the doubts the people above me posted, but I'd like to say I'm curious about how Elira and the viper gang got ahold of the screens shown in the video in the first place. I believe it's likely there was a mediator and it's the one that did the screens, even if it wasn't Millie.

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
She didn't gain a lot by entering the corpo compared to her PL iirc. Now, whatever her plans are for growing her channel are pretty much a pipe dream. She should abandon ship asap, along with all the other newer members, and take her new fans with her to her PL. Shame, it was a cute model too.
Not before getting to 100k subs though, she's so close! Riku needs another play button to replace Selen's :dokiSmug:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
RPR says none of this might have happened if Selen had taken her own life.

Nijisanji might pretend to have a funeral, make people cry on social media, go crazy buying the last Selen items, or even praise nijisanji for taking care of talent. In the end, however, the cause of all this will probably never be discovered.

I tried to be rational, but after I thought rationally, I chose to keep angry.These are forever unacceptable tragedies and they cannot be allowed to happen again
Nah, there's no way that her friends wouldn't have realized that she offed herself because of management. You think things are bad for Niji now? Imagine if they actually tried this shit, and then everyone found out that they're the ones who drove her to suicide. Riku would have been dragged off of his yacht and lynched.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Or Elira just assigned Millie/Enna to supervise different livers since she can't do everyone.
No more than three JP staff at a time.
:dokiSmug:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Both are discord mate, slack interface is entirely different. The font/margins doesnt matter, what matter is that it's a very short name, very unlike how nijisanji staff operates where they put their full name on display. See my previous statement
If that is the case, very interesting!

Bronze

This post has made me think you guys are going too small. It's time for the great granddaddy of :baeJam: shitshows to commence:
This all culminates in NijiJP (Anykuhror) suing NijiEN('smanagement)!
EN branch going rogue would be a really interesting development, especially if it became public. NDF's reaction would be very entertaining
I don't think MIllie can speak much Japanese either, certainly not at a business level. (I guess she probably knows more than Selen, but that's an extremely low bar to clear...)
Selen sends it to Millie, Millie then sends it to either a bilingual manager or Elira? If they are used as middle-men or managers, it's possible i think.

Malchior

Selen sends it to Millie, Millie then sends it to either a bilingual manager or Elira? If they are used as middle-men, it's possible i think
If the communications are done only on written form some shitty DeepL translation would probably suffice... we have seen time and time again Niji management is done "amateur hour" style...

Tubedude

I agree with all of the above, but counterpoint:

Daph is friends with Kyo and might be getting this information from him. He hangs around with her all of the time IRL and is in multiple pictures with him under his Quinn Benet twitter account.
Note, I'm not doubting that some of the talents are being pants on head retarded talking about counter-suing, since all actions from Niji point to a number of them being vindictive idiots, but I am doubting how sure fire as they think the case is. Daph's an idiot, Kyo's an idiot, and the talents that would even consider going after Doki instead of having a bone to pick with the company are idiots. The company is the one that put out the termination notice that made people suspect the livers, nothing Doki put out directs shit at livers.

BroadcastStorm

lemme just put these switches together...
Both are discord mate, slack interface is entirely different.
At the expense of sounding like a broken record, the screenshot on the right is not Discord. It is 1000% Slack and that will be painfully obvious to anyone who uses it.

But yes, it’s not the Discord vs Slack that kills it but rather the inconsistencies in naming. The talent names we’ve seen in Niji Slack screenshots have all been full name.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Note, I'm not doubting that some of the talents are being pants on head retarded talking about counter-suing, since all actions from Niji point to a number of them being vindictive idiots, but I am doubting how sure fire as they think the case is. Daph's an idiot, Kyo's an idiot, and the talents that would even consider going after Doki instead of having a bone to pick with the company are idiots. The company is the one that put out the termination notice that made people suspect the livers, nothing Doki put out directs shit at livers.
Didn't we already establish that their lawyers are lolcows than cant even put right names in NDA, repeatedly? If tomorrow they'll reveal it's same 8 - i won't be surprised.

frz

At the expense of sounding like a broken record, the screenshot on the right is not Discord. It is 1000% Slack and that will be painfully obvious to anyone who uses it.

But yes, it’s not the Discord vs Slack that kills it but rather the inconsistencies in naming. The talent names we’ve seen in Niji Slack screenshots have all been full name.
Fair, I went and checked. Edited my posts to remove the discord shit.
This actually prove my rrat more. I really doubt they were anal enough about teams account having to include both the japanese and english name and yet allow free range of slack account name for their staff.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Negzana

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Also one bit that people tend to forget about Niji 3D debuts is, universally, they had nothing to do with time you spent in the company. It was about the order in which livers reach specific milestones, and unlike Holo (who also have this requirement) you are not guaranteed to do so before you even debut. iirc there are still some og JP members who haven't got theirs. Then instead of a regular stream they are first shown at NijiFes as a small appearance, and only then at some point in the future you might get to have a proper 3D debut. NijiEN supposedly all getting models for AR event must've made a lot of friction between the company and it's existing JP members who, despite reaching required threashold ages ago, still didn't have their debuts. Which probably contributed to initial cancellation (but most likely is the fact that Holo had a big event with like 1-2 weeks difference in time or something). Elira getting 3D "debut" way ahead of everyone else had nothing to do with favoritism in EN specifically, but rather the whole system is rigged in favor of popular members while ignoring unpopular ones
Really late reply (I was going to reply to this but I fell asleep and woke up late), but what you said is correct.

To my knowledge, they have a systems where to get the queue (yes, a queue) for 3D debut you need to reach milestone of 100k subscriber before you got in there, and the assumptions we have is that EN and whatever remains in ex-ID and ex-KR is in the same queue with JP. It basically means that if, say, a EN talent like Vivi/Victoria Brightshield got her 3D model, she would be in a queue with no possible ways to know when she going to get those 3D models to debut.

You are also correct, in that the talents got their 3D models by appearing in nijifes or concerts before having proper debut. That said, it also depends on the situations on how long you can actually read to properly debut it. Everyone here knew just how that part happened when Hana's 3D revealed during Nijifest 2022 but her actual debut had to be delayed twice and debuted it properly like, in april on the next year, but there are also talents that have their 3D appeared on nijifes/concert but for some reason or another, has not been able to debut properly, if at all.

That said, I don't think the bit about EN getting 3D models for AR event would be the catalyst of 'frictions' to the point of it getting cancelled with covid excuse, especially considering that apparently the EN talents spent their time going to Japan for it. I will assume that at the end of it, their in-house team is just wasn't able to quickly prep 3D models for the concert and keeping with whatever timetable they have for it. Lazulight getting the 3D done for their nijifest appearances and their debut are probably because it's the ones that they have done and finished (even if Pomu's still bugged out), allowing them to get an early start.

Who knows if there's something behind the scenes that allowed the three to debut it first that we don't know off, but I just gonna imagine it as a pragmatic reason, aka ANYCOLOR taking their best chance of these three currently together in Japan to immediately debut their models before two of them flew back to the hellish landscape that is Canada.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I will assume that at the end of it, their in-house team is just wasn't able to quickly prep 3D models for the concert and keeping with whatever timetable they have for it
Their "team" most likely consist of one minimal wage part-timer. Or one of JP livers.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
I'm somewhat surprised to have woken up to no new developments, and with Elira being radio silent I wonder if actual management bonked her or is actually doing internal damage control. Let's see if they can last the rest of the week without fucking up.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Probably because she wants to be done with it all. She had the olive branch slapped from her, and by accounts, if she wanted to go nuclear, she could have and still can if Niji desires to triple down.
The reveal of the 2nd attempt completely changes the tone of this whole thing. This has gone from "the attempt was possibly due to a lapse in judgement from prolonged stress" to "she is in an incredibly deteriorated and vulnerable mental state". She clearly just wants to move on and focus on rebuilding her life. Even if she has the receipts to drag Niji over the coals and scuttle the yacht, getting into a prolonged legal battle could push her back to that ledge. Getting into a huge lawsuit with a billion dollar company is a massive amount of stress to anyone. Her successful return to her PL makes a multi-million dollar settlement the least of her concerns considering the mental toll it will take on her would not make it worth it.

The best case scenario for both parties is Niji negotiates an out of court settlement to put it to rest so they can pray people forget about this hysteria and Doki avoids the stress of a prolonged legal battle. However based on NijiEN's retarded decisions as of late, I worry they're just going to make everything worse for everyone.
55% want to sell with ~52% wanting to sell strongly to 21% that want to buy. And the price of 3085, a little bit lower than with what they started 6 months ago, and completelly negating the buyback of month ago!
Ladies and gentleman, the impact was negligible!
They were at 3070 when they announced the planned buyback and closed at 3130 yesterday. Their stock is going to do some funny numbers if they continue to decline tomorrow and drop below 3070.
Q4 report will be second funniest thing after rush hour movies.
For those interested (based on previous releases):
Q3 report will likely be March 15th
Q4 report will likely be June 14th

NotDecatto

DYRBI
I'm somewhat surprised to have woken up to no new developments, and with Elira being radio silent I wonder if actual management bonked her or is actually doing internal damage control. Let's see if they can last the rest of the week without fucking up.
Damage control? They’re probably deploying all the shovels and mechanical diggers and won’t stop until they reach the earth’s core. Give them some more days to do it.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Damage control? They’re probably deploying all the shovels and mechanical diggers and won’t stop until they reach the earth’s core. Give them some more days to do it.
Hey, someone's got to remain hopeful around here. Not that that will ever truly happen until "I hope your oshi gets terminated" stops being a positive statement, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom