"Let's do some seal screwing ASMR"Amelia Watson

Nijisanji L Collection

Smelliest007

The Chink

I remembered Yugo vagueposted before his termination. So the rrat could be real after all.

I will prepare my popcorns and watch the shitshow in KuroEN :BibooPopcorn:

I wonder if the merge really happens, what would the terms be for the livers?
I can imagine Riku to force everyone to at least stay for a few months to save face.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I wonder if the merge really happens, what would the terms be for the livers?
I can imagine Riku to force everyone to at least stay for a few months to save face.
I imagine they'll just stagger them on the graduation queue like before.

I really can't see merging being sustainable, since all it's going to do is bring EN's baggage into the main branch. The JP branch has mostly avoided all the shit because the average Japanese Niji fan has had no reason whatsoever to care about drama from gaijins he doesn't watch, but if said gaijins are suddenly lined up next to his oshi, he's probably going to start paying attention.

If they want to shake off the stigma they have in the West at this point the best thing they could probably do is to rebrand the branch entirely with a new name/logo and do some performative management shuffling to frame it as something "new". You'd be amazed how much of a company's reputation gets tied to its brand rather than its people.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It was an inside joke because we had a guy named thedarkenjoyer who kept bringing /vt/ shit in here.
Copying /vt/ isnt inherently bad in itself, but at least do some minimal amount of research and try to avoid rrat.

Or just accept the rat and migo reacts because people actually do "thinking logically" in here. Outside of the gay moments.
Its actually crazy to say this when we had weeks of circlejerking on this very thread discussing rrats from /vt/. What was the name of the big ass rrat that spawned in vt and even Proctor made a stream to talk about it? The gurrat or something like that? Yeah dark times.
This bitch don't quit does she.
View attachment 72637
Bint has a talent for emptyposting. He does this pretty much everyday. He just writes some long ass thread that says absolutely nothing of value. It never disappoints.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Its actually crazy to say this when we had weeks of circlejerking on this very thread discussing rrats from /vt/. What was the name of the big ass rrat that spawned in vt and even Proctor made a stream to talk about it? The gurrat or something like that? Yeah dark times.

Bint has a talent for emptyposting. He does this pretty much everyday. He just writes some long ass thread that says absolutely nothing of value. It never disappoints.
Thing is the gurrat was interesting to entertain for the non zero chance that there was really talent playing favorites or doing internal gay ops due to their knowledge of japanese
It all mostly hinged on very superficial and obvious things like Elira being an OG or Vox being the golden child, but nevertheless for the slim chance that there really was talent management it was something interesting to gnaw on in the interim of drama

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Thing is the gurrat was interesting to entertain for the non zero chance that there was really talent playing favorites or doing internal gay ops due to their knowledge of japanese
It all mostly hinged on very superficial and obvious things like Elira being an OG or Vox being the golden child, but nevertheless for the slim chance that there really was talent management it was something interesting to gnaw on in the interim of drama
it was still pure rrats. Some of it made sense sure. Im just pointing out that @frz highly participated in the discussions. He cant go and tell people to not bring vt rrats whem he's done it for months.

niggaphil

it was still pure rrats. Some of it made sense sure. Im just pointing out that @frz highly participated in the discussions. He cant go and tell people to not bring vt rrats whem he's done it for months.
Please understand, SEAnigs IQ is quite different

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't blame them, they sold their souls for fame and fortune and got an expired McDonalds coupon instead.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I don't blame them, they sold their souls for fame and fortune and got an expired McDonalds coupon instead.
They can just fucking ask to not get the expired mcdonalds cupon

frz

Tbf I was participating in it mainly to disagree with it iirc.
My rrat around the time was evil Harry and I wrote it with 0 help from /vt/. It actually clashed with the gurrat quite a lot so I was often against it.
That being said I literally put "copying from /vt/ isnt bad," in the reply you quoted from. I didnt say "not bring rrat", quite the opposite, I said "add something to the rrat". :smugpipi:. That's what I mean by "do minimal research"

Esl getting baited by esl smh my head. :koronehappyl:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
That's so weird, I think any one who gets an expired McDonalds coupon have never encountered anything like this before did you received a confirmation/OK sign to Nijisanji before posting?

niggaphil

Riku: Why you have expired McDonald coupons? You are supposed to give me to build the yacht, not keep the coupons! :rikutazumi:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
That's so weird, I think any one who gets an expired McDonalds coupon have never encountered anything like this before did you received a confirmation/OK sign to Nijisanji before posting?
I was going to reply with something mean to this comment but I don't think I should
However I am a cunt so
not now Millie

God's Strongest Dragoon

Agreed, no reason to complain about rrats. Instead, Unlimited Rratworks.
Unlimitedrratworks.png

Tbf I was participating in it mainly to disagree with it iirc.
My rrat around the time was evil Harry and I wrote it with 0 help from /vt/. It actually clashed with the gurrat quite a lot so I was often against it.
That being said I literally put "copying from /vt/ isnt bad," in the reply you quoted from. I didnt say "not bring rrat", quite the opposite, I said "add something to the rrat". :smugpipi:. That's what I mean by "do minimal research"

Esl getting baited by esl smh my head. :koronehappyl:
That's nice, I'm not reading all that, 'NamNígger
AGENTORANGE.png

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
They won’t really give out something like this special like expired McDonald’s coupon as long as there was the OK 🥹

The expired McDonald’s coupon was really great too😭, I hope things can be figured like this asap!🙏 –Millie Parfait probably.

Edit: If you guys still don’t get the joke, here is a tweet I referenced in the spoiler.

ThatGuyFromThe213

Off topic,
Fuck that ass clown AJ. That fake ass fan started showing his ugly face during the implosion of Vrev. Where was he at before all the crap went down? I never seen his punk ass before the implosion or any of the talents live streams.

Limkin

"Afraid about security? Just hire more people lol"

VSoyBoy

There is an article up for Nijisanji's new studio, which is apparently ready to use in the foreseeable future after having begun planning and construction sometime around 2022.

Relevant Parts (machine translated):
Q. According to the financial results, the new studio will be three times larger than the previous one.

Fujita:
In terms of the current studio configuration, there is one 3D studio, one 2D studio, one studio for both 2D and 3D, and one recording studio.
The new studio will have three 3D studios, five 2D studios, and several recording/editing studios that will be equipped with a variety of environmental features and facilities.
Yamakawa:
In terms of the size of one new 3D studio, it is about 1.5 times larger than the current 3D studio.
The new 2D studio will be more than 1.5 times larger as well, so there will be room for about 30 performers.
Q. FY3/2024, you announced that you will be relocating to a new studio. When was this relocation decided?

Fujita:
That was two years ago, around 2022.
As Mr. Takagi mentioned earlier, we knew that with the rapid growth of the company, we would not be able to do what we wanted to do due to the capacity of the studio, so we knew we had to move quickly.
The property itself took about four or five months to decide.
Yamakawa:
I remember making previews within that time frame.
While conducting normal business operations, we proceeded with the selection of the new studio, mainly by the members of the studio department, including myself, who would be working in the studio.
Pictures (These are rendered):
技術部従業員インタビュー サムネイル.jpeg技術部インタビュー 本文.jpeg
Original Article

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Top Bottom