"Did Albert Einstein get any bitches?"Kai Saikota

Nijisanji L Collection

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

frz

5ch thread about the cancellation. Seems even they know NijiEN is dead.
Lolw the sister came out in drove on that thread
My favorite excuse so far:
- Americans are poor so they couldn't buy tickets
Take that you poor gaijin. Our yen stays strong.
Other notable responses in there
- hololive must be selling badly too. Their reddit engagement are down
- praising ERB's singing out of nowhere.
- is this what kids are into these days
Pretty much page 1, 2 are nijisister coping + some get out of my lawn boomers, some "negligible" spanmer and people only correct the bullshit going on about at page 4.

tgmslc

nijiEN merch only availabe on japland. Surely it will sell truckloads, surely...
Jesus, how many more L's can one branch take???

Archive
"Can you imagine if this happened in other fandoms?"
Nice subtweet to the Hololive community. Also, no, I couldn't imagine this happening in any other fandoms because no other chuba corpo at this level is run this incompetently.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
anykuroL.gif
I spent way too much time on this shit...

Last edited:

Negzana

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

The Chink

Read some threads on /vt/ today about how NijiEN basically got kicked out of NijiGTA server due to Luca's misbehavior ( of course except the VTA skipper Meloco stayed )

Even for Niji this is some next level retardation.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Edit:

You need to provide link and archive, mate.

Also, I bet there must be a penis shape in her bikini bottom as well
Fuck. I could not find it in her account, I didn’t know she’s going to delete it someday. Sorry to disappoint you, chief.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
NijiEN basically got kicked out of NijiGTA server due to Luca's misbehavior
What misbehavior? That thing with his ex-mod/lover? What would that have to do with the server or EN at large?

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Read some threads on /vt/ today about how NijiEN basically got kicked out of NijiGTA server due to Luca's misbehavior ( of course except the VTA skipper Meloco stayed )

Any details regarding it, though? All we know so far is that there's two EN (Vantablack and Yu Q Wilson) that decided to cancel their participation in NijiGTA because they probably didn't want their lack of JP fluency to hinder the potential collabs within it.

You just come here saying that is like saying that you brought your friends dinners but instead of actual dinner you just gave them empty plates.
What misbehavior? That thing with his ex-mod/lover? What would that have to do with the server or EN at large?
That whole thing with raziel is pretty old (like, years worth of old), no way related to the current NijiGTA server that was made weeks ago.

The Chink

The Chink

Any details regarding it, though? All we know so far is that there's two EN (Vantablack and Yu Q Wilson) that decided to cancel their participation in NijiGTA because they probably didn't want their lack of JP fluency to hinder the potential collabs within it.

He blew up the police station and some vehicles ( allegedly some belong to JP livers ), which seemed to piss off some JP livers.
Might be part of the "roleplaying" in NijiGTA. But this was indeed his last NijiGTA stream.

1719456674787.png

Also screenshots of HEX saying random shits on a supposedly JP server.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

You just come here saying that is like saying that you brought your friends dinners but instead of actual dinner you just gave them empty plates.

That whole thing with raziel is pretty old (like, years worth of old), no way related to the current NijiGTA server that was made weeks ago.

At this point, I'd buy the rrat if it was just the JP branch looking at the insanity of the EN branch (and it's deathspiral) and going "いいえ" on interacting with that ratking of retards and fujos.

fortnitesmasherX

He blew up the police station and some vehicles ( allegedly some belong to JP livers ), which seemed to piss off some JP livers.
Might be part of the "roleplaying" in NijiGTA. But this was indeed his last NijiGTA stream.

View attachment 72625

I feel like I'm losing it. Why would that be a controversy?

The Chink

Niji JP fans (especially those on 2ch) are having an increasing hate towards Niji EN. Some sentiment feels like "you are the black sheep of the Niji family". So anything could ignite this. Moreover, due to the devaluation of JP Yen and thus the huge amount of tourists, the hate towards foreigners in general is increasing in Japan.

Additionally, Meloco got a lot of hate from JP nijisisters. The sentiment is like, how dare you, a VTA skipper, talking to our glorious JP male livers in collabs?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

View attachment 72625

I can't believe this guy was misbehaving in Grand Theft Auto.

niggaphil

nijiEN merch only availabe on japland. Surely it will sell truckloads, surely...
To be honest, this could be the smoke signal that the KuroEN actually get folded into japan branch now, but Riku has not announce yet........:baeJam:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Random retard from "dishonorubu branchu" destroying all their vehicles when they're trying to larp some shit for stream content is going to piss them off. Yeah, their reaction to the explosion is content but egos are a thing.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
It's a VCR Roleplay server (NOT run by Nijisanji management, it's a third party group), so if a Niji breaks a bunch of the rules they could be kicked/never invited again. Not sure on the rules this time though, I haven't really been paying attention to it. It's at least within the realm of plausibility; if Luca did indeed come in saying he was going to roleplay as a host or whatever and then went around killing a bunch of the other players for no reason, he could be gone.

Niji JP fans (especially those on 2ch) are having an increasing hate towards Niji EN. Some sentiment feels like "you are the black sheep of the Niji family". So anything could ignite this. Moreover, due to the devaluation of JP Yen and thus the huge amount of tourists, the hate towards foreigners in general is increasing in Japan.

Additionally, Meloco got a lot of hate from JP nijisisters. The sentiment is like, how dare you, a VTA skipper, talking to our glorious JP male livers in collabs?
????? source this please. There's a big leap from "luca got kicked from GTA collab for being a man-child", which is funny and L-worthy, to "JP hates EN because of Meloco".

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

View attachment 72625

Oh yeah, that would do it.

RPfags are autistic beyond what even we are capable of, and the moment you try to have fun outside of their preconceived notions of what fun is, they throw a hissy fit and demand the offender be punished in the harshest manner possible. I know jack shit about NijiJP, but if they're anywhere near as serious as your average DarkRP neanderthal, there's a good possibility that rrat is true.

Top Bottom