"So if you ate your sibling you'd get all the vitamins you'd need along with a free X-Box! It's like a Happy Meal!"Lia Rinkou

Nijisanji L Collection

The Chink

????? source this please. There's a big leap from "luca got kicked from GTA collab for being a man-child", which is funny and L-worthy, to "JP hates EN because of Meloco".
I didn't say JP hates EN because of Meloco. I was saying there are quite some JP fans who hate Meloco.
You can treat it as rrat. I don't want to spend time digging into 5ch Niji thread.

The Chink

It's a VCR Roleplay server (NOT run by Nijisanji management, it's a third party group), so if a Niji breaks a bunch of the rules they could be kicked/never invited again.
This one is Niji-only server, organized by Hoshikawa and Kanae

closedblas

It's a VCR Roleplay server (NOT run by Nijisanji management, it's a third party group)
I think it's the STGR (ストグラ) people that's "producing" it. Rules exist but idk what they are.

The Chink

I think it's the STGR (ストグラ) people that's "producing" it. Rules exist but idk what they are.
For NijiGTA, STGR provided service support. But it's a separate server than the usual STGR GTA server.
So basically Hoshikawa and Kanae wanted to host a Niji GTA event and asked for STGR for tech support. I think if there are rules, would be made by Hoshikawa and Kanae. ( I didn't notice anything restrictive in the event introduction stream. )

The introduction of NijiGTA event.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Why don't we write them?
:smugselen::dokiSmug::dokiSmugNew:

Annnnd here's the back of the CD case! (Song titles courtesy of a friend)

Any-Color-Just-Gets-Worse-BACK.png

frz

I cant find the dark enjoyer
Did he rename himself as @The Chink

Oh yeah, that would do it.

RPfags are autistic beyond what even we are capable of, and the moment you try to have fun outside of their preconceived notions of what fun is, they throw a hissy fit and demand the offender be punished in the harshest manner possible. I know jack shit about NijiJP, but if they're anywhere near as serious as your average DarkRP neanderthal, there's a good possibility that rrat is true.
Highly doubt it. Japanese rper are different from NA rper, as someone who watched both.

They rarely ever get salty. And this is such a nothing burger that even the salty ass motherfucker in NA wouldn't care.

Usually NA rper get salty over losing a direct confrontation, then they will start blaming everything but themselves, then start muting their character and goes full on racial slurs or whatever against the one who killed them.

Hit and run like that eh at best people get annoyed.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Annnnd here's the back of the CD case! (Song titles courtesy of a friend)

Any-Color-Just-Gets-Worse-BACK.png

I am confident that our collective autism could create some gem parody covers.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I dont think any of us could make up anything as kino as Mr Tazumi San out of Niji shitpost songs

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I dont think any of us could make up anything as kino as Mr Tazumi San out of Niji shitpost songs

I wouldn't discount the power of weaponized autism.

This is also good.

The Chink

@frz I didn't use any other names here.

I didn't say JP hates EN because of Meloco. I was saying there are quite some JP fans who hate Meloco.
You can treat it as rrat. I don't want to spend time digging into 5ch Niji thread.

So I did waste some of my time doing research to back up my claim.
First, Shu, Meloco and Vez ( I actually have no idea who he is ), played until the end of NijiGTA server.
Second, Meloco get a lot from NijiGTA. In fact she got more new subs than everyone else in NijiEN combined.
1719461121832.png

One clip about one incident centering her (and Kuzuha) has more than 260k views. One of her GTA stream get 300k views, which is very rare for NijiEN this year. All her GTA streams have more than 100k views.

Thirdly, I failed to find the message of antis I mentioned in 5ch thread. But in this same stream, I did find some comments:
1719461339974.png
Based on chatgpt:
Sure, here are the translations of the comments:
  1. "なんでコメント消してんの?"
    • "Why are you deleting comments?"
  2. "見られたら不都合だからでしょ JPで人気のライバーと絡めて自分の人気も高まってるところで今若干荒れてるのが見られたら印象良くないもんね"
    • "It's probably because it would be inconvenient if seen. Their popularity is growing by interacting with popular streamers in Japan, so it wouldn't look good if things are seen getting a bit messy right now."
It did seem the popularity she gained from NijiGTA did get her some anti comments. Based on the reply, I would assume mostly are from Kuzuha female fans.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter

He blew up the police station and some vehicles ( allegedly some belong to JP livers ), which seemed to piss off some JP livers.
Might be part of the "roleplaying" in NijiGTA. But this was indeed his last NijiGTA stream.

View attachment 72625

Also screenshots of HEX saying random shits on a supposedly JP server.

The neat thing about having strong nijisister fanbase aside of being annoying psychos is that there are people who actually timestamps and explains what exactly happened.

For context, Luca in that session wanted to fulfill an objective that he wanted which is getting his ass chased by the police (both the AI police and those that roleplaying as police, if I get this right), so he decided that his plan (4:37:35 on the VOD) would be him stealing several cars up to like, 10 or so, drive it into a police station's parking lot, and then blew it up before bailing out. One of the later timestamps mentioned that the cars he stolen from NPC went poof, and he decided to actually ask other niji talents (including Tsukino Mito herself) to help him fill the police station parking lot with cars for him to blew up.

And as of the reason why it's his last NijiGTA stream?

The server was closed on 24th after 10 days of server activity. That vod is from 19th, so he likely decided not joining it during the last few days of server activity since well, his objectives were complete or that he simply has no time to do it again, especially since from the looks of it, Luca is streaming sporadically and the 18th/19th was the only time where he was able to actually play back to back without issue.

Honestly this felt like nothingburger bullshit and not really an L material.

The Chink

The neat thing about having strong nijisister fanbase aside of being annoying psychos is that there are people who actually timestamps and explains what exactly happened.

For context, Luca in that session wanted to fulfill an objective that he wanted which is getting his ass chased by the police (both the AI police and those that roleplaying as police, if I get this right), so he decided that his plan (4:37:35 on the VOD) would be him stealing several cars up to like, 10 or so, drive it into a police station's parking lot, and then blew it up before bailing out. One of the later timestamps mentioned that the cars he stolen from NPC went poof, and he decided to actually ask other niji talents (including Tsukino Mito herself) to help him fill the police station parking lot with cars for him to blew up.

And as of the reason why it's his last NijiGTA stream?

The server was closed on 24th after 10 days of server activity. That vod is from 19th, so he likely decided not joining it during the last few days of server activity since well, his objectives were complete or that he simply has no time to do it again, especially since from the looks of it, Luca is streaming sporadically and the 18th/19th was the only time where he was able to actually play back to back without issue.

Thanks for the info. That sounds pretty reasonable to me.
However two livers specifically cited language barrier as reasons to quit NijiGTA. (pic from /vt/)

1719462069355.jpeg

niggaphil

lesson for this story: do not listen any stories from VT schizos. If it sounds retarded, always assume it is super retarded and there is no entertainment values out of it :tenmakys:

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter

The Chink

fortnitesmasherX

This is good news, as it means that I had the correct take on the situation the entire time.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I feel like I'm losing it. Why would that be a controversy?
Oh yeah, that would do it.

RPfags are autistic beyond what even we are capable of, and the moment you try to have fun outside of their preconceived notions of what fun is, they throw a hissy fit and demand the offender be punished in the harshest manner possible. I know jack shit about NijiJP, but if they're anywhere near as serious as your average DarkRP neanderthal, there's a good possibility that rrat is true.
In general it should be worth considering, in the future, that thirdparty servers exist for the sole purpose of getting away from general GTA Online culture and chaos.
A lot more rules to keep things orderly, and if you go around blowing shit up like a 10 yr old people will get upset, because that's what they wanted to get away from.
Further RPautism depends on the server itself. Cop/Civ servers are the most common.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

frz

@frz I didn't use any other names here.
It was an inside joke because we had a guy named thedarkenjoyer who kept bringing /vt/ shit in here.
Copying /vt/ isnt inherently bad in itself, but at least do some minimal amount of research and try to avoid rrat.

Or just accept the rat and migo reacts because people actually do "thinking logically" in here. Outside of the gay moments.

niggaphil

I remembered Yugo vagueposted before his termination. So the rrat could be real after all.

I will prepare my popcorns and watch the shitshow in KuroEN :BibooPopcorn:

Top Bottom