"Jesus Christ is watching you"Ouro Kronii

Nijisanji L Collection

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
They can just fucking ask to not get the expired mcdonalds cupon
They won’t really give out something like this special like expired McDonald’s coupon as long as there was the OK 🥹

The expired McDonald’s coupon was really great too😭, I hope things can be figured like this asap!🙏 –Millie Parfait probably.
And they can't even enjoy their expired coupon because some tone-deaf keyboard activist is gonna show up asking "How does it feel to dip your nuggets in the innocent blood of Palestinian children?!?! Did you know McDonalds has a PMC that bombs schools with Grimace Shakes?!?!

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Kalion

:)
The other NijiENs have been removed from Rosemi's Youtube home page.
According to the Wayback Machine they were there recently.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter

So Nijisanji JP decided to market their new birthday merch... for Yuzuki Roa.

For those who didn't know, Yuzuki Roa has been inactive for 3+ years due to a pretty notable court battle against another disgraced NijiJP talent Meiro k- something last name I forgot over stupid shit (Accent plagiarism, iirc) and till today still has NOT resurfaced, at least to my knowledge. Which begs the question, "Why?"

Now the QRT has at least one or two EN speaking (and ID speaking) tweets questioning anycolor over "graverobbing" a long inactive vtuber by selling merch based on her, while most of the JP tweets is at least being somewhat happy that she is still remembered.

Might not be an L, but sharing it just in case.
Best keep an eye about it. Who knows things gonna change in the coming days.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
If NijiEn let Livers who wanted to leave buy their characters on the way out, how much do you think that would help NijiEn's reputation in the west?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

For those who didn't know, Yuzuki Roa has been inactive for 3+ years due to a pretty notable court battle against another disgraced NijiJP talent Meiro k- something last name I forgot over stupid shit (Accent plagiarism, iirc) and till today still has NOT resurfaced, at least to my knowledge. Which begs the question, "Why?"

Now the QRT has at least one or two EN speaking (and ID speaking) tweets questioning anycolor over "graverobbing" a long inactive vtuber by selling merch based on her, while most of the JP tweets is at least being somewhat happy that she is still remembered.

what in the bloody fuck

let her fucking rest goddamn

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I did a quick scan of Lazu/Obsydia/Ethyria and only Rosemi's channel is showing this oddity. All of Ethyria links only their group's channels (+ Nina) and additionally; Finana seems to have deliberately removed Selen from her "Obsydia" section while Elira still kept Selen on her "Obsydia" section.
If NijiEn let Livers who wanted to leave buy their characters on the way out, how much do you think that would help NijiEn's reputation in the west?
I think it would be a good move on Niji's part but the algorithm still probably dis-favors them because everyone has bled out in terms of engagement.

Limkin

Graduation :polkasticks: Graduation :polkasticks:
No streams for the last week, no mentioning of going on a break on twitter, she is finally free

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
No streams for the last week, no mentioning of going on a break on twitter, she is finally free

*Rosemi steps out of NijiEN's HQ building*

"Ah, finally! Free at last! Now to-"

*White van with pink accents screeches to a halt in front of her. Side door flings open. Dizzy and Ember grab Rosemi, as the van speeds off*

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The rrat about merging EN into JP gets more real by the day.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
That's probably one of the few things they could do to actually help their reputation. "We're sorry things didn't work out but we'll allow you to take the character and cease all our sales of merch regarding it." So even some of the audience would probably consider it a peace branch offering. It would look like you accept some of the fault for how things eventually ended up but were willing to work with them and not force them to start over entirely/rebuild their PL if that's what they wanted.

Though I can see now how a bunch of dumbasses would try and frame it as "See look, they would be fine with you leaving if you weren't an asshole on the way out! Everyone who is gone wasn't amicable enough so they didn't get the option." Which is yet another big ass gulp of cope but it's not like that's stopped them before lol. Especially since U-san rolled out quietly to avoid issues and before the shitshow came to light.

But they also won't so it doesn't really matter. I can't see Anycolor doing anything but strangleholding their characters. Or most companies really. I don't think we've seen anything but smaller corpos mid implosion be willing to recoup some costs by doing that.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
She just tweeted. Her inactivity has been due to her being sick.

Her roommate (Fuzuki Miki) hasn't even unlocked her Twitter, either.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Her roommate (Fuzuki Miki) hasn't even unlocked her Twitter, either.

Please someone protect Wosemi :faunacry:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Limkin

of Nijisanji. And she posted about beind under a weather only 14 hours ago

VSoyBoy

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Roa has had merch every year since she went on hiatus, so this really isn't new or surprising.

what in the bloody fuck

let her fucking rest goddamn
Free money for both her and Nijisanji.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Sounds like Elira’s barely hanging on there. Someone on /vt/ clipped her Persona 3 stream yesterday.

e: Clip is gone but here is the link to the VOD, timestamped 4:30 mark.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Top Bottom