"You guys don't have to worry about me getting a lover or anything. Can you imagine? I gotta stream! Like, 'Pull out, I gotta start OBS"S.S. Isa

Nijisanji L Collection

God's Strongest Dragoon

Saya driving, Muyu closed the door.
Muyu's closes the door but gets her sweater caught. She ends up getting dragged to the end of the block and Dizzy gets out to free her and carry her into the van

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I did a quick scan of Lazu/Obsydia/Ethyria and only Rosemi's channel is showing this oddity. All of Ethyria links only their group's channels (+ Nina) and additionally; Finana seems to have deliberately removed Selen from her "Obsydia" section while Elira still kept Selen on her "Obsydia" section.

I think it would be a good move on Niji's part but the algorithm still probably dis-favors them because everyone has bled out in terms of engagement.
I mean, if they owned the IP they could theoretically just move to a new channel and "fool" youtube's algo into starting over for them. Hell, move to twitch, they could do it if they got rights to their models. Not that Anycolor would ever do it.
Sounds like Elira’s barely hanging on there. Someone on /vt/ clipped her Persona 3 stream yesterday.

As if we needed any more proof the EN branch is dead. If this is what the "favored" Niji v-tubers are dealing with, imagine being one of the people on the outs like Vivi or Kunai seem to be. Knock on wood but I am beginning to legitimately fear that another liver is going to try and commit suicide.
Who wants to plough Doki's wast farmland to seed some tomatoes in it :dokiSmug:

:architect::architect::architect::architect::architect::architect::architect::architect:

Last edited:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Knock on wood but I am beginning to legitimately fear that another liver is going to try and commit suicide.
Who's to say this hasn't already happened and Niji has intimidated them into silence?

Bug Eater

"Afraid about security? Just hire more people lol"

Nijisisters have been real quiet since she dropped this tweet, somehow this retarded menhera (affectionate) is able to consistently mog a multimillion dollar company by doing just the bare minimum. :ameliaThink:

closedblas

Why do people want Fraudsemi Chokesalot in Phase?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Her losing at tekken would be on brand for the funny canadian menhera company instead of just sad

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Bold of you to presume that Saya and Muyu wouldn't be involved.
Saya driving, Muyu closed the door.
Muyu's closes the door but gets her sweater caught. She ends up getting dragged to the end of the block and Dizzy gets out to free her and carry her into the van
You guys realize Ember is like the only one in that group with a license and any ability to drive right?

I thought the idea was to kidnap Rosemi, not make her coffin an inferno of a windowless 1990s van that had "FREE CANDY" hastily spray painted over with a decade old can of Rustoleum matte white paint.

:fishmandispair:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
You guys realize Ember is like the only one in that group with a license and any ability to drive right?

Yeah but Saya driving is much more amusing.

Ballpark_Look

frz

From full-on graduating? She doesn't have a career outside of Niji, and her reputation is ruined, so it's not like she got another org to jump to, and given the amount of hate around her, she would be a full-on leper if she went indi.
:unauthorizedmemes: found a corpo

I'm very sure this corpo would love to have someone they can blackmail over holding their VISA hostage.

niggaphil

Rrats are rrating

To be fair, removing subscribing channel cant prove anyshit. Talents could be dumbfuck and accidentally deleted them, or the youtube suckass technical errors

We could only discuss, wait and see whats going next. Point and laughs at KuroEN if the shits are real :dokiSmugNew:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
From full-on graduating? She doesn't have a career outside of Niji, and her reputation is ruined, so it's not like she got another org to jump to, and given the amount of hate around her, she would be a full-on leper if she went indi.
The only way she can graduate and then get a succesful career indie or otherwise is if she drops the mother of all law assisted nukes on anything that Niji could've done under the books

closedblas

The only way she can graduate and then get a succesful career indie or otherwise is if she drops the mother of all law assisted nukes on anything that Niji could've done under the books
It's time...
1719549013129.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
If momokun could sell her onlyfans pics and videos like a hot cake, I am sure Elira could earn a fortune as well if she is graduated from kurosanji :Vesper-UNHINGED:
She would earn by getting disowned by her family for becoming onlyfans “model” after getting graduated from yamanbasanji instead of working for fast food corpos or at dollar stores.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Why do Phase Connect fans and tourists/clip watchers who don’t watch streams at all let alone never support them financially want Fraudsemi Chokesalot in Phase Connect?
Fixed that for you.

Rrats are rrating

It looks like she’s graduating. I wish time passes quicker to see if the whole EN branch be dissolve to the main branch, or Rosemi graduate.

ThatGuyFromThe213

He's still posting in the kurosanji subreddit? I understand wanting to keep up with niji news but to keep posting there after what happened to him seems very stupid to me. Also what does he have to do with Vrev?
I just don't like how he's been white knighting the Vrev talents to "save" them from evil corpo that is Vrev. He started to jumped into the drama during the middle of Vrev's imploding earlier the year. I've never once seen him in any of the talent's streams. All in all, I've called him out for being a fake fan.

Back on topic, I'm hoping Vivi and Kunai leave as well. Both have some sizable fan base in twitch.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
They want that complete ex-Tsunderia set. Same reason holofans wanted Selen and Poes-Mu in HoloEN to tag with Mumei. and Kiara.

UberSoldat

Reminder that Rosemi has merch at AX, so she isn't graduating before that point, most likely.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Reminder that Rosemi has merch at AX, so she isn't graduating before that point, most likely.
weren't they selling selen voice packs like a week before they fired her?

Top Bottom