"Would you love me if I was Canadian?"Aia Amare

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I somehow didn't hear about that. It is one thing to build up a certain base over time, but talk about pandering from the get go.

:voxppinyourcoke:
Werr dun shitizen Hex
Yup

Look at that title too lmao

fortnitesmasherX

Rosemi made a member's post a few hours ago. Posting this because I've seen a lot of posts discussing her lack of streams.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-03-18-55-40-691.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-03-18-55-40-691.jpg
    354.6 KB · Views: 118

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

it's Niji, it's an L, I guess it goes here

No one told management they were only available in Japan, I guess.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Row, row, row your yacht
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Comeback is but a dream.

1720075294156.png

Limkin

"Stay tuned for updates" also known as "Vee a not shipin eet tu filthy gaijins"

Last edited:

NotDecatto

DYRBI
"Stay tuned for updates" also known as "Vee a not shipin eet tu filthy gaijins"

Management chose the cheapest option to send the statues. It'll probably arrive a week after the AX event and broken in 4 places each.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Management chose the cheapest option to send the statues. It'll probably arrive a week after the AX event and broken in 4 places each.
They shipped it by sea and there will be dead illegal migrant in each one

tgmslc

You say that like Holo didn't hire Biboo and Ame. Take longer showers.
What's wrong with Ame & Bijou? Bijou's almost a Kaela-tier grinder and has a great sense for cooking memes. Then Ame has the drive & acquired knowledge to transition into mid-tier vtuber corpo management if she gets sick of streaming.

Compare them to Elira, who has apparently decided that flavor-of-the-month gaming is too based and appears to be doing gacha shit and yet more Persona brainrot to heap on the trillion other Persona streams on the internet.
1000008532.png
Oh, and more big GTA collab shit, because it wasn't unfunny enough when Matsuri did it six months ago.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
What's wrong with Ame & Bijou? Bijou's almost a Kaela-tier grinder and has a great sense for cooking memes. Then Ame has the drive & acquired knowledge to transition into mid-tier vtuber corpo management if she gets sick of streaming.

Compare them to Elira, who has apparently decided that flavor-of-the-month gaming is too based and appears to be doing gacha shit and yet more Persona brainrot to heap on the trillion other Persona streams on the internet.
View attachment 73042
Oh, and more big GTA collab shit, because it wasn't unfunny enough when Matsuri did it six months ago.
I'm not getting the point you're trying to make here, there's nothing wrong with streaming gacha or Persona or GTA. If you can't make a fun stream out of GTA you'd want to give up streaming (and it done three times as well as Elira's other streams on this list), and plenty of people want streams of gacha games and JRPGs. None of these are quite getting on my to-watch list but I'm not seeing the issue.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

View attachment 73042
The Niji GTA RP server was a massive success though and did huge numbers both for anyone who participated both in JP and EN. Just look at how much higher the views are on her GTA vod than everything else in that screenshot.

Meloco had insane stats because of it and was the most watched of all "EN" last month, granted those viewers were all JP lol. No one, not even all of Luxiem combined had the numbers she did.
1720087584759.png

Last edited:

Limkin

If I was Meloco, I would've silently removed EN from the account name and see the views quadruple over time

NotDecatto

DYRBI
If I was Meloco, I would've silently removed EN from the account name and see the views quadruple over time
Niji JPs don't even have NIJISANJI in their name. Might as well have the ENs drop the Niji title as it's a liability at this stage.

1720088531998.png
1720088506197.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

There's nothing wrong with those two, we're poking fun at the "Niji picks random minor vtubers that need a corpo to be noticed while Cover only picks people with very defined talents like singing, art, etc." Both of those pickups were minor vtubers that needed a corpo to blow up but they were actually very good streamers.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
there is nothing wrong, its just that Ame and Bijou were pretty unknown before being picked up, Bijou had the rep of being a vtuber already while Ame did half and half iirc
I think the core argument here is that Niji seems to also pick up somewhat established names while COVER can sometimes take a gamble or two on literal whos

niggaphil

Big fat L for The rest of the Kurosanji EN talent :selenpointandlaugh:

Edit: I guess the golden 20 who doesn't have nendroid atm must be seething now, especially Enna and Elira

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Niji JPs don't even have NIJISANJI in their name. Might as well have the ENs drop the Niji title as it's a liability at this stage.

View attachment 73048
View attachment 73047
This was not on purpose, they just didn't add Nijisanji to their names back in the day iirc.
Kuzuha has always been just "Kuzuha Ch." for as long as I can remember.

Last edited:

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Row, row, row your yacht
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Comeback is but a dream.

View attachment 73039

Ten billion yen, or ~62 million USD, pissed into the wind. I did check the wayback machine of Anycolor's Marketscreener page, and apparently since January Riku has sold 400,000 of his shares in Anycolor. How much he got depends on exactly when he sold (do we know when this happened? I don't remember if this got mentioned here or not), but it's hovering right around a billion yen at today's prices, so potentially more than 10% of the cost of all repurchased shares. We'll see what the numbers look like once everything is updated though, as I don't think this has been fully updated for the most recent buyback.

Wayback from January:

Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 10-04-22 ANYCOLOR Inc. Shareholders Board Members Managers and Compan...png

Marketscreener this morning:

Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 10-04-36 ANYCOLOR Inc. Shareholders Board Members Managers and Compan...png

Also interesting in comparison is that Tokio Marine Asset Management has eaten up a shit-ton of shares, I'd guess most of them from BiliBili's old holdings. They're #3 in the company after not (EDIT) owning anything being a major shareholder 6 months ago.

Last edited:

tgmslc

there is nothing wrong, its just that Ame and Bijou were pretty unknown before being picked up, Bijou had the rep of being a vtuber already while Ame did half and half iirc
I think the core argument here is that Niji seems to also pick up somewhat established names while COVER can sometimes take a gamble or two on literal whos
Literal Whos but my point is that (honestly even on the JP side) Cover seems to go for a really diverse group of talented creators, not necessarily just streamers/vtubers.

This is also kinda why I don't think Mint Fantome will ever debut in Hololive; there's nothing really that genuinely separates her from talents already there. A cute girl who plays games and is an okay singer who is also into idol culture? Bruh that's like, half the company already.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Literal Whos but my point is that (honestly even on the JP side) Cover seems to go for a really diverse group of talented creators, not necessarily just streamers/vtubers.

This is also kinda why I don't think Mint Fantome will ever debut in Hololive; there's nothing really that genuinely separates her from talents already there. A cute girl who plays games and is an okay singer who is also into idol culture? Bruh that's like, half the company already.
although i agree that Mint probably isnt on Holo's radar, i think the idol-fag side can still be pretty strong, i feel like if you want to keep doing the idol bits then picking up someone who understands the core principles of it either as a fan or an enthusiast seems pretty great, FWMC are a great example of this beyond their inherent twin gimmick, if anything thats kinda the reason why they keep picking up more idol-fags

seems easier to get someone in the know to do the whole deal instead of training a newcomer from the ground up

Top Bottom