" - le retard de Vox Akuma -"Nijisanji notice about Vox being late in French

NYANNERS LEAVES VHOESHOW

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
I need to check /vsj/ holy shit I bet its fun right now

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
VShitshow dying almost makes up for the April deaths.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
How does Lumi keep getting away with it?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Oh my GOD I was literally just about to get up and go for an hour-long walk IRL when I suddenly hear Kirsche yell 'NYANNERS LEFT VSHOWHOE?' in my ear. I caught it just in time.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
THE RIDE DOESN'T END. :ponrys:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
You know what happens when April ends? MAYDAY STARTS
Posting this here too since i somehow dodged proctor moving posts, but its still April, Bakers Island is still at 11:15 am until it crosses midnight April isn't over.

Edit: never mind he got mine too

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
If April really was the cursed month, then I'm okay with it ending with that.
:mikothumbsl:
If anything, this could lead to a reverse yabbening and good things will start happening to all of our oshis in May.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Holy fuck, WHAT is going on behind the scenes at Vshojo? Veibae & Nyanners makes 2 of Vshojo's big 3 talents. Now the only one who can break 10k on streams left is Mouse.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Posting this here too since i somehow dodged proctor moving posts, but its still April, Bakers Island is still at 11:15 am until it crosses midnight April isn't over.
This is going to be a rough 13 hrs.
Holy fuck, WHAT is going on behind the scenes at Vshojo? Veibae & Nyanners makes 2 of Vshojo's big 3 talents. Now the only one who can break 10k on streams left is Mouse.
Probably just contract renewal time, and the conclusion for some of the talent that the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Oh my GOD I was literally just about to get up and go for an hour-long walk IRL when I suddenly hear Kirsche yell 'NYANNERS LEFT VSHOWHOE?' in my ear. I caught it just in time.
dude you really have to stop sleeping Gaogetter needs time to catch up

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
was about to ask if you two were in the same room but it turned out she was streaming, sad, the fanfic was getting pretty spicy in my mind
I need to check that whore website twitch more

Autisticus

I hope my beautiful wife Nazuna/Mikeneko/Rushia leaves this shithole next when her contract expires!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Em Kson and Mouse? if you are reading this i hope you are bringing the 4 heavenly knights to Vshojo :panik::talentfreedom: otherwise

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So... about those auditions. Maybe VShojo wants to take a second look at the applicants?
:smugrys:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
So that leaves just Haruka and mouse right? Excluding kson and nazuna

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Ensok

Early Adopter
Even though it's Nazuna's own fault things went the way they did, I think I care more about her well-being than anything else concerning Vshojo. So I hope she doesn't get too depressed over this recent stuff, if she even cares that much at all.

Top Bottom