"Santa told me it's not a good idea to lie, so I'm going to tell you.🥺 Actually, I'm not seiso. And I'm not a cute girl.🔥 I'm a with a bad mouth and a bad laugh, just a dragon with a pretty voice - But of all the phaseconnects, this is the most seiso💛"Utatane Nasa

NYANNERS LEAVES VHOESHOW

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
So where did the 11 million dollarydoos in venture capital to VShojo go?
I remember them advertising around Tokyo in some of the more expensive spots but not much with their plans after that.
🤔

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Whelp

Edit: I already posted this in the Silvervale/Veibae channel but I know this is just announced so.

April takes no prisoners.

LET’S GOOOOOOOO!

But also HOLY FUCK! This is absolutely stunning. I can’t believe it. What is happening? Will this cause the collapse of Vshojo? A quarter of their talents are gone.

(also ngl, I feel really bad for Mouse, I know her and Nyanners are extremely close)

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
So that leaves just Haruka and mouse right? Excluding kson and nazuna
Left in the company? There's Melody, Zentreya, and Froot too. Technically Hime but she basically doesn't exist.
Froot seems to have turned the company into her mean girls club so she won't be going anywhere.
I doubt Melody will either since she founded it alongside Gunrun.
Zentreya is one to watch however, as they hardly interact with anyone else and honestly has a much bigger relationship with various indie cliques than other Vshojo talents. Then again, their closest collab partner was Haruka who just joined a few months back.

SoundWave Superior

Honestly had a moment of wait who's even left in vshojo EN then was like ohh yeah haruka forgot all about her and zen again and again man losing like most of your talent in few days all cause contracts like i know ironlung main face for most but the fuck she must have better deal than the others

Autisticus

Even though it's Nazuna's own fault things went the way they did, I think I care more about her well-being than anything else concerning Vshojo. So I hope she doesn't get too depressed over this recent stuff, if she even cares that much at all.
She's mostly just pissed about Vshojo right now. She talked about being let down by their failure to get more JP girls for her to play with in her last Elden Ring stream. She then publicly shat on them on Twitter after the stream for not having her company verified mark sorted out for her. Not to mention her contract issues. She ain't happy with them right now.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I can't believe Nyanners gave up that talent freedom.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I remember them advertising around Tokyo in some of the more expensive spots but not much with their plans after that.
🤔
I would bet actual money those ads were targeted directly at Rushia and were at locations that Coco knew Rushia used.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Is this the downfall of vshoeshow? Having ur biggests talents leave is pretty bad for them. And im pretty sure they dont get much from ironmouse since she was the biggest vtuber on twitch before joining them. I highly believe they're gonna close doors before the end of the year

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Silvervale throws shade at Ironmouse, which will likely never get addressed and everyone will have a nagging "is she a bitch" in the back of their mind
>Rushia, the time bomb menhera, got dragged into a time bomb corp
>Coco thought this corp was actually going to be something significant and threw away her comfy position at Hololive for this
>Haruka's autistic retard ass got roped into this
>Zentreya hasn't killed themselves yet
It's just bad news bears, the whole way through

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
I would bet actual money those ads were targeted directly at Rushia and were at locations that Coco knew Rushia used.
That is one of the most retarded ways to blow their shekels. Jesus Christ if true.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I thought Nyanners was disappearing forever but no, she's just leaving VShojo due to unfavorable contract/dealio. Well I guess that confirms the whole company is just some catty Ironmouse ring for me.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
She's mostly just pissed about Vshojo right now. She talked about being let down by their failure to get more JP girls for her to play with in her last Elden Ring stream. She then publically shat on them on Twitter after the stream for not having her company verified mark sorted out for her. Not to mention her contract issues. She ain't happy with them right now.

As you are the resident expert, what are the chances that she leaves. And if she does do you think Kson will follow and try to start her own corp rather than trying to use Vshojo as a base.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
🤔
I'm sure they have it stored away safely to make Froot's donation for her, right?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She's mostly just pissed about Vshojo right now. She talked about being let down by their failure to get more JP girls for her to play with in her last Elden Ring stream. She then publically shat on them on Twitter after the stream for not having her company verified mark sorted out for her. Not to mention her contract issues. She ain't happy with them right now.
Well, if she decides to also leave, it might be time to change the tagline to "Freedom (from talents)".

Thread has been stickied on /vt/, humorous times ahead.

So @The Proctor do you have the balls to autoplay Pomf Pomf or what?
At least jam it into the announcements.

kestraline

Early Adopter
So @The Proctor do you have the balls to autoplay Pomf Pomf or what?

I'm not surprised she's jumping before the company burns down to the ground. She has always been a grifting cunt and as soon as something better shows up, she'll give up being a vtuber to pop onto the next fad.

VShitshow will soon be left with just Froot and Kson the way things are going. Because they totally aren't gonna follow up with the cheater leaving.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
As you are the resident expert, what are the chances that she leaves. And if she does do you think Kson will follow and try to start her own corp rather than trying to use Vshojo as a base.
I would guess Nazuna and Kson will both leave whenever their contracts are up unless things improve. Given the company seems to be going down in flames at the moment, that doesn't seem likely.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Probably just contract renewal time, and the conclusion for some of the talent that the juice isn't worth the squeeze.
Promised talent freedom, but turns out the company just doesn't give a fuck and does nothing for you?

Could make sense. Nyanners has bitched about having to do taxes and stuff, which seems absolutely wild to me. For a company whose revenue depends on keeping talents on cam as much as possible (more or less even in Vshojo's case) I would have expected that to be something the company took care of. It's standard practice for most talent agencies.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
Well, if she decides to also leave, it might be time to change the tagline to "Freedom (from talents)".
More like "Talent Freedom to leave"

We'll probably see nazuna gone very soon because of how retarded this company is.
Seriously, where's the fucking money?

Top Bottom