"Happy face. Happy dog. No angry."Inugami Korone

Pikamee Graduation Thread

paul

Early Adopter
Fuck, not Pikamee. I have no idea if she will return but she always struck me as someone who loves streaming. But maybe the burnout and that HL hate really got her and she is gone forever.
View attachment Fubuki Cry.mp4
Nerved version for @GIGACHUD - sorry buddy, I did not realized how loud the clip is

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I came across this, what do you guys think?

Two points:
1: It's well known that people who haven't been targets of vermintide-style harassment campaigns don't really have any idea how to deal with them, which is why they work so great. I wouldn't put too much value on how people say they'd deal with it beforehand.
2: That's terror The language could just as well imply that planning was already underway when Pikamee decided to graduate at some point before making the announcement, but after the hiatus had started. It's too janky and lacking in specifics to really tell.

I firmly believe that if the graduation had already been planned, it would have been announced differently. Doing it like this will draw a lot of deserved attention and hate to a specific group of people.

edited to make the wording less ESL

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Btw if you care about your oshis, sharing this kind of meme is just putting a target on their backs
Agreed. Thankfully the "transphobic & TERFy memes" thread on the homeland is chock full of great content.
deadname.jpgFn1MBqKXEAETYj9.jpegewcrryf.pngc39c52ceb5562249ce1839cbcddfce8410695bc5e10d1ffbbd37041c11cf4109_1.jpgFlk243FWQAUhUbv (2).jpeg1674606826410.png

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Fuck, not Pikamee. I have no idea if she will return but she always struck me as someone who loves streaming. But maybe the burnout and tha HL hate really got her and she is gone forever.
View attachment 15057

I understand that this clip is appropriate for the moment but fuck you, my tinnitus is now ringing like hell after watching it.

Fubuki is best cat but goddamn, she cries like a wolf.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
God dammit they actually got Pikamee to quit. Fuck these activists screwing with such a sweet and harmless girl like her that she gets to the point of ending her career.

Nah. That ain't it.

She's even deleting all her videos after March 31st passes too. Crazy.
Maybe she was trying to get out of VOMs and go fully indie, but Gyari would not sell her the character, so she is gonna rebrand.

:takocope::magnicope::pikaufuk:

I think she will most likely become a VShojoJP under a new name. There's no chance she's done with her streaming career and her voice/laugh isn't exactly hard to find and far from easy to hide.

I don't think she would have been permitted by contract to audition for Holo or Niji, so it's most plausible she quit to then open talks with joining and sidestepping the usual 'audition process'.

The timing is interesting though as it comes only a day after not one but two of the Indies I watch regularly started signifying they 'got in' somewhere. I won't name names yet but I will when I have something more concrete to share.

It's just that season, y'all. Open season.
🏅 This. The first thing that came to mind when I read that they were privatizing all of her videos. The only reason for a company to do that after graduation is that the talent will probably pop up somewhere else and they want to avoid people using old videos to compare. VshojoJP was supposed to be a thing yet after almost a year they have barely been able to do anything. This is their chance to get a top-tier talent with a huge following (which is something Vshojo does). Also notice that all of the JP talents have come from other companies. Love it or hate it her VOMS contract was possibly made back when she was way smaller and its not something that will benefit her in her current position. Additionally VOMS is a pretty tiny company and doesnt have as much money to dump on shit like merch, con appearances and whatnot.

Vshojo seems to be the smarter move for her as they dont fuck their talents up with taking a huge cut of their earnings. Basically all the benefits from going indie + new top-tier model + new start and she won't have to deal with the issues of having to start out from scratch because (love it or hate it), the Vshojo brand is HUGE.

Also, stop being a femboy and post your rrats about those indies.

Pippa woke up

Archive

Pippa wakes up before 5pm? Color me shocked.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
My only cope is that Pikamee had support and a legacy that will eclipse what any and all vtweeters have/will accomplish with their entire careers

She pretty much cemented herself into being a very loved and simple JP/EN creator who seemingly made everyone around her pretty fucking happy

All these twitter niggas have are circlejerks and clout-chasing, always 1 tweet away from a meltdown/cancellation, often to just triple or even single digit numbers

I just lowkey hope it was planned for a while and not a result of all the shit being thrown for daring to stream a video game, the fucking retards making it about themselves or rewriting the narrative make me MATI but its useless to sperg at this point

Edit: based Shondo

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
God dammit they actually got Pikamee to quit. Fuck these activists screwing with such a sweet and harmless girl like her that she gets to the point of ending her career.

Sad Pekora.jpg
Fuck this shit

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I JUST FUCKING WOKE UP AND IM MET WITH THIS SHIT.
SHE GOT ME INTO VTUBERS MAN

chihirogumi

My only cope is that Pikamee had support and a legacy that will eclipse what any and all vtweeters have/will accomplish with their entire careers

She pretty much cemented herself into being a very loved and simple JP/EN creator who seemingly made everyone around her pretty fucking happy
And even then, that's understating how well-liked she is in the vtubing scene of both language spheres. She has collabed with HoloEN, HoloJP, HolostarsJP, NijiJP, NijiID, NijiEN, Vshojo, Noripro, Re:AcT, Kizuna AI, SIRO, a bunch of EN and JP indies, and probably some other corpos I forgot about. She is to vtuber collabs what Ryu from Street Fighter is to video game crossovers.

this shit

fuck it
If she's just going to redebut with another agency this kind of announcement after a month hiatus for getting harassed is just plain dumb and tonedeaf btw

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If she's just going to redebut with another agency this kind of announcement after a month hiatus for getting harassed is just plain dumb and tonedeaf btw
I mean, if this is when her contract with VOMS expires and this has been planned for a while and HL harassment really is unrelated, not much can be done there. She debuted in March 2020, so it may really be the case that this was planned for a while now.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Does Pippa have anyone near her who can stop her from an heroing herself? I feel like this kinda shit could drive someone suicidal over the edge.
Watame is there to keep her comfy.

Ironically Sonny has been one of the least menhera corporate EN vtubers, so I guess that worked out?
Honestly, I thought Nina, Sonny, and Aia would be the biggest shit-stirrers in the Niji sphere given their past. For the most part nothing really has come out of them. Aia toned down the gay real hard.

I firmly believe that if the graduation had already been planned, it would have been announced differently. Doing it like this will draw a lot of deserved attention and hate to a specific group of people.

edited to make the wording less ESL
Any publicity is good publicity. Gotta strike while the iron is hot and Pikamee is on everyone's minds because of the whole HP harassment thing. Lets be honest, while she is a huge streamer she had not been in anyone's radar for a long while until this shit happened. Call me a cynical asshole but its even better now as there will be more people ready to watch the stream and they will be more likely to drop more cash now on her graduation.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
ah yes i too would like fedposts to remain up so any random idiot that stumbles in here can take them and bitch to xenforo and get the hosting and/or license revoked
Bold of you to assume Chase or Henri are even able to get past the questionaire.
Going through Twatter, seems Tenma got bonked.
Tenma Rope.jpg
Screenshot_20230301_115540_Brave.jpg
Having heard the news, Airi tears.
Screenshot_20230301_115957_Brave.jpg
Shiina.
Screenshot_20230301_120536_Brave.jpg
Pippa, Sleepy, Whiskey reactions (already covered, but for the sake of completion).
Screenshot_20230301_120847_Brave.jpg
Caramel Idol with a short, succinct response.
Screenshot_20230301_121413_Brave.jpg
Kirsche.
(1) (2)
Screenshot_20230301_122804_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20230301_122814_Brave.jpg
Remi tears.
Screenshot_20230301_124626_Brave.jpg
Whiskey made a seperate tweet from Pippa's comment chain.
Screenshot_20230301_134539_Brave.jpg
Sena.
Screenshot_20230301_140533_Brave.jpg
Lia woke up and her heart shattered.
Screenshot_20230301_143052_Brave.jpg

Suddenly busy, so I can't trawl for more reactions quickly/timely manner. If anyone caught what exactly Tenma said initially, I don't think anyone caught it in-thread yet. Homeland thread had it.

Reminder: Archive Everything*.

*Probably don't need a literal archive.ph or whatever, except if it's Sloot or other cows/troons. Pics should probably suffice except for anyone who may suddenly find their shit over an autistic, raging fire.

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
1676595637855491-png.13834

I hate this bitch, and the people like her even more now. SPINLESS FUCKING COWERED THAT THINK THEY CAN GET THEIR WAY BY HEERASING COMPLETELY INNOCENT PEOPLE.

this shit

fuck it
Any publicity is good publicity. Gotta strike while the iron is hot and Pikamee is on everyone's minds because of the whole HP harassment thing. Lets be honest, while she is a huge streamer she had not been in anyone's radar for a long while until this shit happened. Call me a cynical asshole but its even better now as there will be more people ready to watch the stream and they will be more likely to drop more cash now on her graduation.
I can call you cynical asshole and I'll even call someone like Gura a cynical asshole, but I definitely can't call Pikamee a cynical asshole, that's why I don't believe the redebut rrat. If I'm wrong it'll be obvious, but I'll add this: I don't believe she's dropping VOMS to jump to another agency, but it's entirely possible that in future months she'll miss streaming and come back in some form.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Btw if you care about your oshis, sharing this kind of meme is just putting a target on their backs

At this point I barely even have a damn left to give. If it's not them, it's somebody else. It's only a matter of time.

For the last ten years we've been in this constant cycle of throwing other people into the path of the mob. Not directly in many cases, not intentionally, but by silence and by inactivity. Be outspoken, but less than the other guy, so he gets targeted first. Be subversive, but only so much, so they go after bigger targets. Stay quiet. Say different words instead of the ones you really want to say, so the people who say the real words get targeted first.

I'm fucking sick of it. I'm sick and tired of it. These people will not stop. They will not be satisfied. They can only be given new targets. Time and time again both individuals and companies have taken the same stance; appeasement. They apologize, they kowtow, they suck the feminine penis. It's never enough, because these people hate you. They want to destroy you utterly and leave you insane and suicidal, because you dared at one time say 'no' to them in one way or another. They will never be happy, not even after they've torn you to pieces and then jumped on said pieces.

If there's one idea I'd like to violently crowbar into the heads of every talent out there, it's that you can't treat these people like equals. They don't view you as human. You're not one of the Anointed, the Chosen, the Gnostics, the Enlightened. You are intrinsically, fundamentally evil to them, and you can never be anything else, ever, for any reason. When they come after you, it's not because they've found something they object to. They hate you already. They hate you for being popular and successful, positive and upbeat. All 'evidence' of wrongdoing they bring up is nothing but a public shield, to try and delude the unaligned into thinking they have a point.

Shut them out. Keep them away. Don't give them an inch. Don't give them a millimetre. Don't give them a nano-angstrom. The moment you see a rainbow flag, a personal pronoun, any hint of infiltration, get rid of it. Never compromise, because there can never be any compromise, just slow incremental steps to them taking over and destroying you.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Miserable fucking wretches, the whole lot of them.

What can you even do to people with absolutely no shame or lives?

I just hope this shit keeps tipping the public opinion against these crybullies that will NEVER EVER BE ANYTHING but their biological sex

Clip tax to ward off my anger:

Top Bottom