"I'm gonna fucking shoot up a Walmart!!!"Pipkin Pippa

Pikamee Graduation Thread

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Ironically Sonny has been one of the least menhera corporate EN vtubers, so I guess that worked out?
Just wait till he suddenly passes away again when he's bored of vtubing.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Zaion will probably graduate this month too which is a shame, but also a reminder that regardless of what circumstances these people bow out, they'll all bow out eventually.

I'm really hard-pressed to give a fuck anymore. If Pikamee comes back in some fashion then awesome, if not? Fine. If Zaion determines that returning to her PL is better for her then that's okay. If my indie oshis graduate and don't show up again then it is what it is.

Just enjoy what you have for as long as you have it. Chances are we're going to outlive the relevancy of these companies anyway.

this shit

fuck it
At this point I barely even have a damn left to give. If it's not them, it's somebody else. It's only a matter of time.

For the last ten years we've been in this constant cycle of throwing other people into the path of the mob. Not directly in many cases, not intentionally, but by silence and by inactivity. Be outspoken, but less than the other guy, so he gets targeted first. Be subversive, but only so much, so they go after bigger targets. Stay quiet. Say different words instead of the ones you really want to say, so the people who say the real words get targeted first.

I'm fucking sick of it. I'm sick and tired of it. These people will not stop. They will not be satisfied. They can only be given new targets. Time and time again both individuals and companies have taken the same stance; appeasement. They apologize, they kowtow, they suck the feminine penis. It's never enough, because these people hate you. They want to destroy you utterly and leave you insane and suicidal, because you dared at one time say 'no' to them in one way or another. They will never be happy, not even after they've torn you to pieces and then jumped on said pieces.

If there's one idea I'd like to violently crowbar into the heads of every talent out there, it's that you can't treat these people like equals. They don't view you as human. You're not one of the Anointed, the Chosen, the Gnostics, the Enlightened. You are intrinsically, fundamentally evil to them, and you can never be anything else, ever, for any reason. When they come after you, it's not because they've found something they object to. They hate you already. They hate you for being popular and successful, positive and upbeat. All 'evidence' of wrongdoing they bring up is nothing but a public shield, to try and delude the unaligned into thinking they have a point.

Shut them out. Keep them away. Don't give them an inch. Don't give them a millimetre. Don't give them a nano-angstrom. The moment you see a rainbow flag, a personal pronoun, any hint of infiltration, get rid of it. Never compromise, because there can never be any compromise, just slow incremental steps to them taking over and destroying you.
Let aside that I don't agree an inch with you on this culture war mentality stuff my message is:

if your oshi is not outspokenly transphobic try avoiding associating her image with transphobic messaging to spare her the pain of becoming a target of virtue signaling idiots for the sin of having a transphobic community

that's all. literally the sanest thing you can do

chihirogumi

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
i just can't fucking believe this, i have no words

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Let aside that I don't agree an inch with you on this culture war mentality stuff my message is:

if your oshi is not outspokenly transphobic try avoiding associating her image with transphobic messaging to spare her the pain of becoming a target of virtue signaling idiots for the sin of having a transphobic community

that's all. literally the sanest thing you can do
"Transphobia" isn't a real thing, fear is not a prerequisite for righteous disgust.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

No. No kowtowing. If you allow this then you allow all forms of censorship. If people can draw Selen having sex with a pack of dogs and be considered not in violation of any laws, then drawing her burning a pride flag is no different. When you censor yourself to conform to the desires of people who will never thank you and never acknowledge you as anything but an enemy, you are doing their work for them. You have to stand up and tell them that no, you won't do what they tell you to do, and watch as they wail and gnash their teeth in frustrated impotence at you, because all of their power exists in your own hands. They cannot hurt you. They convince you to hurt yourself.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I can call you cynical asshole and I'll even call someone like Gura a cynical asshole, but I definitely can't call Pikamee a cynical asshole, that's why I don't believe the redebut rrat. If I'm wrong it'll be obvious, but I'll add this: I don't believe she's dropping VOMS to jump to another agency, but it's entirely possible that in future months she'll miss streaming and come back in some form.
It could be out of Pikamee's hands at this point and its management mandated.

If there's one idea I'd like to violently crowbar into the heads of every talent out there, it's that you can't treat these people like equals. They don't view you as human. You're not one of the Anointed, the Chosen, the Gnostics, the Enlightened. You are intrinsically, fundamentally evil to them, and you can never be anything else, ever, for any reason. When they come after you, it's not because they've found something they object to. They hate you already. They hate you for being popular and successful, positive and upbeat. All 'evidence' of wrongdoing they bring up is nothing but a public shield, to try and delude the unaligned into thinking they have a point.

Shut them out. Keep them away. Don't give them an inch. Don't give them a millimetre. Don't give them a nano-angstrom. The moment you see a rainbow flag, a personal pronoun, any hint of infiltration, get rid of it. Never compromise, because there can never be any compromise, just slow incremental steps to them taking over and destroying you.
This would be the smart thing to do. As a content creator you should just go and block any retard that started shit related to the HP. They will still have a voice but you can't hear it and if there is something that will trigger people more than getting hate is getting ignored.

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Fml get home from work and see this horrible news. Time to grab the bottle.:pikaufuk:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
No. No kowtowing. If you allow this then you allow all forms of censorship. If people can draw Selen having sex with a pack of dogs and be considered not in violation of any laws, then drawing her burning a pride flag is no different. When you censor yourself to conform to the desires of people who will never thank you and never acknowledge you as anything but an enemy, you are doing their work for them. You have to stand up and tell them that no, you won't do what they tell you to do, and watch as they wail and gnash their teeth in frustrated impotence at you, because all of their power exists in your own hands. They cannot hurt you. They convince you to hurt yourself.
This is exactly it, even trying to placate or pander to score points just sets you up as a target later on: it shows they have power over you.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
1677691500679.png
Seems like Null and you are in agreement.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
LOL you fucking retarded chuds, why are y'all crying huh? :selenpointandlaugh:
I'm actually quite happy you know? JOYFUL even, you could say

THIS, folks, is how you get people on your side! THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE! Make everyone regret even having second doubts about you. Make EVERYONE know how much of a spiteful piece of shit you are! If people didn't recognize you for what a scourge on humanity you were before, NOW THEY DO!
WAY TO GO GUYS! WOOOOO! A ROUND OF APPLAUSE PLEASE! I WANT ALL OF YOUR HANDS MAKING LOVE TO EACHOTHER LIKE IT'S NEW YEAR'S EVE! GIVE A BIG OVATION TO THESE GENIUSES WHO HAVE JUST MADE ENEMIES OF THE GREATER VTUBER COMMUNITY! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

THIS, folks, is how you get people on your side! THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE! Make everyone regret even having second doubts about you. Make EVERYONE know how much of a spiteful piece of shit you are! If people didn't recognize you for what a scourge on humanity you were before, NOW THEY DO!
WAY TO GO GUYS! WOOOOO! A ROUND OF APPLAUSE PLEASE! I WANT ALL OF YOUR HANDS MAKING LOVE TO EACHOTHER LIKE IT'S NEW YEAR'S EVE! GIVE A BIG OVATION TO THESE GENIUSES WHO HAVE JUST MADE ENEMIES OF THE GREATER VTUBER COMMUNITY! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
This post:
EsZH1JxXcAAjWWV.png

Vegeta

SUCK MY COCK
Couldn't agree more, in fact I've been doing this for some time now with both social media and communities that I run. They want to play games where people get deplatformed and silenced? Then deplatformed and silence they will be, every single one of them. The only other option is blocking out English speakers completely, and I'd rather deal with a few insects crying about being blocked than losing a connection to real human beings.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

20230301_100212.jpg
They get what they fucking deserve

this shit

fuck it

The fact that you feel like "not doing something gratuitous and dumb is an attack to my freedom to live with no fear" is peak US brainrot. Not writing "god hates fags" on the picture of a character played by a chinese girl that loves fags is self censorship to you? Really?
You are ignoring the difference between fanarts and memes. Selen fucking dogs won't become viral and bite her in her ass, Selen going viral with a picture of her burning the pride flag will translate to "ah this is the vtuber that hates gays" and hurt her career (and her personally lol since she's on a whole lesbian arc).

If you like Tenma don't drag her in the gutter with no motives other than "i hate gays and i think this is funny"

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The fact that you feel like "not doing something gratuitous and dumb is an attack to my freedom to live with no fear" is peak US brainrot. Not writing "god hates fags" on the picture of a character played by a chinese girl that loves fags is self censorship to you? Really?
You are ignoring the difference between fanarts and memes. Selen fucking dogs won't become viral and bite her in her ass, Selen going viral with a picture of her burning the pride flag will translate to "ah this is the vtuber that hates gays" and hurt her career (and her personally lol since she's on a whole lesbian arc).

If you like Tenma don't drag her in the gutter with no motives other than "i hate gays and i think this is funny"
You're arguing in vain, everyone is REALLY pissed off right now and you won't get anywhere until people have cooled off in like around a day to a week depending on their disposition

chihirogumi

Nigga do you realize how much fake bullshit and rrats /vt/ comes up with every single day and not a single one of those things ever hurt the vtuber? You're kvetching over a dumb meme that nobody sane will take seriously. If vtweeter troons do happen upon that Tenma edit and try to cancel her she will just tell them to fuck off and be backed up by management and the public since she was obviously referring to the freaks who harassed pikamee, not troons as a whole. Then it will be another own goal in the public's perception of them.

Piarro

Early Adopter
I came across this, what do you guys think?

The graduation was likely not even because of the harassment, you retarded faggots are jumping to conclusions and getting yourselves all worked up over nothing.

Top Bottom