"What the hell is a 'power bottom'?"Chisaka Airi

Pipprojects 2024

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This is a thread specifically for the discussion and planning of potential forum projects the Pippa viewers within the Asylum may create to celebrate Pippa, whether it be for her kayfabe birthday, debut anniversary, or et cetera. In 2023 we had the SOVLful website created by @Punished Anime Discusser displayed on stream for the anniversary, and now the time for a discussion of what the Asylum's most schizo inmates will create next in celebration of the pink retard (affectionate) has come again.

(Ignore this thread if you are not a Pippa viewer, this is a containment thread for the containment thread.)

image.png
I'm gonna ramble a bit about what can be done for Pippa's birthday, since there's a couple of options, but they all really depend on one or two members of the community properly organizing it, and we don't really have a proper organizer this time around. This community has never been particularly "creative" aside from a few people who can draw (yes, including you Pipkun). We also don't really have any musical people or people familiar with mixing, so a group-cover of Pippa the Ripper a-la 4chan Sings would probably be unrealistic. And the only people who would've been capable of good web dev have left. We're kinda working with a lot more holes in our community than we did last time.

I personally would be willing to use my knowledge of Reaper and some black magic to get a "TVA Sings" together, but I dunno if you guys wanna do that, especially since it'd be revealing all of our voices. I know how to anonymize the process somewhat if people just wanna sing without putting names to voices, but then again, I dunno how many of you would be willing to sing. I could probably also include people playing instruments if they'd rather do that.

I think the most important thing here is hitting something that's uniquely "Virtual Asylum". 4chan already has 4chan Sings and their own little collages, and the Capipicord always has the extreme effort put in by simps to make something unique like a billboard or a highly-edited long-form video. Something somewhere in the middle, that allows us with our slightly higher level of coordination to get something more interesting done, would probably be best.

...Now, this might be a cursed idea, but what happened with that roleplay stream showed that some of us are willing to go out of our way to be a bit silly with the forum format. Maybe we could do a kind of "sequel" to last year's project, and instead of making just a joke webpage, we could make our own little joke "forum", in the style of those old roleplay forums that she browsed. It wouldn't be an actual forum - it'd just be for show - but we could add a whole bunch of custom CSS and signatures and stuff and have it be explorable like an actual forum. One thread for thank yous and messages for Pippa, another to show off silly little things we did, another for "joking" roleplay, etc. I'd be willing to mess around with CSS stuff to get it properly themed, since generally those smaller PHPBB forums or whatever are pretty cheap and easy to manipulate compared to full neocities-style HTML wizardry.

Feel free to continue spitballing ideas.
My initial thought is to make an Phase Connect-themed RPG Maker game.
  • The old RPG Maker engines are cheap (only a few dollars), and fairly easy to work with (there are tutorials and help manuals online). Users can contribute stuff like design ideas, dialog, graphics, maps, playtest, or even just reference ideas for each of the talents, so there's a lot of different places people can contribute, and there's fairly low barriers to entry, including plenty of options that don't cost money.
  • We would start on a small scale. By small-scale, I mean Gen 1 talents as characters, some gear for characters to equip, a few different skills that each of them have, some enemies to fight and maybe two or three bosses, a short story and a low level cap (say, level 10). Once we're happy with that, we can add more stuff, depending on how much time we have. That could include more talents or simply more things like skills, items, levels, and so forth.
  • Since we'd be doing all of Gen 1, rather than just Pippa, our project can be presented to the other talents too.
Maybe a guide to rabbit-proof recipes so she doesn't poison herself again? I suspect there's a lot about the subject she never learned, and she doesn't even know what she doesn't know. A quick-and-dirty guide to commonly used equipment, terminology, and precautions, with a variety of simple recipes that are compatible with her known tastes might be more accessible than trying to figure it out herself.

Call it "To Serve Rabbit."

Stuff like handling and storage of fish, how to care for and safely clean kitchen knives, what basic equipment you should always have, how to avoid and put out grease fires, etc.

Edit: Stuff that would be in a 50s-60s Betty Crocker cookbook, but not as overwhelming for streamer brain.
Okay, suggestion: Birthday stream, Pippa gets a cookbook. It can be done fairly quickly but we'd have enough time to do it well. I also think step-by-step photos would be helpful here, and also make the cookbook more presentable.

For the anniversary stream, what about a timeline of Phase Connect achievements, growth and notable events? I think a slideshow would be a really good format for this and we can include stuff like music.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Regarding my RPG Maker game suggestion - someone else pointed out that a game was more of a Phase Jam game idea, and I can understand that argument. It also wasn't a really popular suggestion, from the initial reactions I could see. Whether people are uninterested in the idea, people missed it (I posted it overnight US time), or I need to prototype something to convince more people, I'm not sure. In any case, I'm happy to put this idea aside.

I still like the idea doing a slideshow of Phase Connect's achievements. I think this could be pretty good, and I think Pippa would appreciate giving credit to the company and the other talents for the anniversary stream.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Bronze

Idk if something like this fits the concept since i wasn't around for the last one, but maybe a similar(exact one would be too creepy even though I'm sure someone can do it) long journey across country with pictures of pippa standee around points of interests or places with unique stories that can be told. Not the most creative idea, but definitely a relatable one since she did that. She would be happy to see herself being in all sorts of places. Although not sure if its realistically possible for anyone here to do that

E:tbh this must have been done already since she had that billboard. Maybe a camping one isn't done.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This is encompassed in the rules about how the project should not be a forum inside-joke circlejerk, sorry!
Meat sculptures are an internationally appreciated art form that is still on the table then.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Meat sculptures are an internationally appreciated art form that is still on the table then.
I absolutely fucking hate the fact that I am actually unironically considering this.

e: No, not making one myself, but allowing Reticule to make one presented alongside the rest of whatever project is made.

RedRage

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I absolutely fucking hate the fact that I am actually unironically considering this.

e: No, not making one myself, but allowing Reticule to make one presented alongside the rest of whatever project is made.
Shiina was pondering whether Pippa actually has gachikois earlier. I don't know how to break it to her...

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Shiina was pondering whether Pippa actually has gachikois earlier.
...has she somehow never been to /pcg/ despite having referenced them before? What?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Where does one go to one up the billboard.
A statue?

Bronze

A statue?
Times square bilboards? Many big square bilboards around the world? Fireworks with custom design?

There's that sphere that runs ads.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A statue?
Form a cult, move to Paraguay, commit mass suicide in the name of Pippa.

Zyklon Mag

I'm personally up for the cookbook/kitchen tutorial idea. A simplified The Joy of Cooking, Pippa Edition. I think I could easily come up with cute rabbit shaped food too along side other kitchen stuff.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm personally up for the cookbook/kitchen tutorial idea. A simplified The Joy of Cooking, Pippa Edition. I think I could easily come up with cute rabbit shaped food too along side other kitchen stuff.
For a girl who can't cook to save her life?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Zyklon Mag

For a girl who can't cook to save her life?
H-hopefully the book could help teach her...I've helped others with cooking before. I am not :magnicope:ing I swear

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Regarding my RPG Maker game suggestion - someone else pointed out that a game was more of a Phase Jam game idea, and I can understand that argument. It also wasn't a really popular suggestion, from the initial reactions I could see. Whether people are uninterested in the idea, people missed it (I posted it overnight US time), or I need to prototype something to convince more people, I'm not sure. In any case, I'm happy to put this idea aside.
I've honestly had the idea for a Phase Connect related RPG Maker high-effort shitpost of a game but I lack artistic (not autistic for once) talent and time. I can understand some finding it to be more Phase Jam related but I think a nice small RPG maker game would be neat.

Top Bottom