"I haven't been shaving with that item because I always go to the salon"Moona Hoshinova

Pipprojects 2024

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Memory's Miso Salmon
1717638307437.png
A straightforward packaged recipe
Ingredients and Cookware
A 9x13 or larger Baking Dish
1 Pack of Otafuku Authentic Miso Salmon Sauce
2 LBS of Salmon
2 LBS of preferred Vegies (A mix of chopped Asparagus, Red Onion, Mushrooms, Baby Corn, and Bok Choy works well)
2 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
A Few Green Onions
Directions
Heat oven to 400 degrees and cut the salmon into individual portions.
Spread the oil across the bottom of the Baking Dish, then add the Salmon and Veggies, excluding the green onions.
Spread the Sauce over the top, then put the dish into the oven. Tell the salmon is done cooking, which will be about 20-30 mins.
Once finished cooking, top with chopped green onions and serve. Feeds 4

Paladin

Urukas udon soup
1717643923213.png
It can be easily scaled up for a large family
Ingredients and Cookware
A large pot
4 Packets of udon noodles (Preferably the frozen kind)
2 LBS clams
1/2 LBS salmon, cut into 1 inch cubes
1 LBS frozen shrimp raw with shell
1/2 LBS scallops
1 Cup of chopped shiitake mushrooms
3 Cup Water
3 Cup Dashi Stock
2 Tbsp Sake
2 Tbsp Mirin
A Pinch of Salt and ground Black Pepper
A Few nori sheets, shredded
A Few Green Onions, chopped

Directions

Cook the frozen udon noodles according to the package instructions, then set them aside.
Peel the shrimp and set aside the shells from the shrimp.
Combine water, Shrimp shells, and Dashi Stock in a pot and bring it to a boil.
Once the stock reaches boiling, wait 3 minutes, then remove the shrimp peel.
Then add the mussels and mushrooms; once the mussels open, remove them and set them aside.
After this, add the shrimp, salmon, and scallops to the boiling stock, and once cooked, remove them.
Add the sake and mirin, and then simmer for 3 minutes. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Now, place the cooked udon noodles in the bottom of a soup bowl, then top it with the cooked seafood and a handful of spring onions. Once completed, pour the broth over it, and add the shredded nori sheets.
If desired, add chill flakes or some spice to the dish.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
About 12-13 days left.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
FOOD POISONING ARC
LET'S FUCKING GO

Paladin

Jerrys Joak
GPJNw0_WAAApJdx.jpg
She's Joaking it.
Ingredients and Cookware

A large Saucepan
1 Cup of Broken rice. (It can be bought online, or you could put rice in a food processor and pulse it tell it is broken.)
6 Cup Water
1 Tsp of salt
1 Pandan Leaf, Bundled
4 ounces Minced Pork
2-3 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
2 Cups of Chickin stock
2 Eggs
2-4 Tbsp of finely shredded Ginger
1 Tbsp of Chopped green onions
A Pinch of Ground White Pepper

Directions

Soak broken rice for one hour. Drain and set aside. In a large saucepan, combine water, salt, and Pandan leaf and bring to a boil. Then add to rice and let simmer for 30-45 minutes on LOW HEAT, stirring occasionally.
Mix pork, Soy sauce, and a pinch more salt in a bowl.
Then, add Chicken stock to the rice and bring it back to a boil. Roll pork into small balls and add them to the rice. Keep it over medium-low heat until the pork is cooked thoroughly.
Turn off the heat, crack eggs into the cooked rice, and let it sit for a few minutes till it is cooked. Sprinkle ginger, green onions, and white pepper over the dish and serve. This serves 4, and this dish is also called Rice Congee.
Art from @MagicMomotaros

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
THE GOBLIN QUEEN STEAK

Introduction:

This recipe is a very similar take on the Asmongold (Goblin King) Steak but a less degenerate version as it has a few extra steps to give the food more flavor and it has more ingredients. Given how simple it is, its basically my main type of meal when I want to eat something without having to spend too much time on food-prep or spending too much money on ingredients. Cube steak is used as it has been tenderized mechanically and its a cut of meat that is fairly cheap while at the same time being thick enough to have some good weight to it.

AD_4nXdqHTHI4kQeHHsCB1k87OE8TvsYurX8E1MZpg14MHvo6VybRvyNC0hpF3uqi-OcA_LyUdhQ1eKsCB94lC-jj7-U8__Tkm48ZMu0_R2C9U7XfXNO5s9EjpsocCqc8gxM5LBl1BeFUjkPwXhGHbUXikjn6lL5

Ingredients:Directions:
- Cubed Steak
- Mushrooms
- Onion
- Potato
- Adobo (seasoning)
- Minced Garlic
- Olive Oil
- Butter
  1. If frozen, defrost steak overnight on the fridge. If individually wrapped, you can place in side bowl filled with water.
  2. Remove stem from mushrooms and wash to remove any dirt. Cut mushrooms into slices
  3. Peel onion and cut a few slices.
  4. Stab potato with a knife and put it in microwave for 7 to 9 minutes depending on potato size.
  5. Turn stove-top in low heat, Use a deep pot and put about 2 tablespoons of oil. Also put the sliced onion, sliced mushrooms and about a small spoonful of the garlic. Leave it cooking for a minute or two.
  6. Coat the piece of meat with seasoning on one side and drop it seasoning down. Season the other side.
  7. Let it cook for about 3 minutes on one side and then flip the steak and let it cook for 3 more minutes.
  8. Serve it all. Open potato up and put some butter inside.

Made this in Google Docs. It has a bigger picture in the document itself.

We should probably make a template to follow and then decorate or something, Even made some Pippa Goblin Ai
1718002509588.png

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
A week or so remains.

Paladin

A week or so remains.
Do we have an editor, or nah, as I've kind of just been posting recipes to the void, and im not a part of any group chat.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Do we have an editor, or nah, as I've kind of just been posting recipes to the void, and im not a part of any group chat.
I think I heard a while ago there was an artist groupchat but I'm not there and have no idea where progress currently is either.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I think I heard a while ago there was an artist groupchat but I'm not there and have no idea where progress currently is either.
I'm in the same boat so I'm worried we've all been assuming someone else is doing the work.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I am unsure who is running the project as well or who's consolidating all the work into a cookbook to share with Pippa or a Pippa mod. I sorta came back here June 2nd and saw I was pinged for this project.

I am in a artist DM, but I believe that is mainly for making the cover page of this book.

Well with whatever happens happens, I doodle two Pippa art of varying style and qualities today. plan on making more simple stuff that can be used in the cookbook wherever. Feel it be nice to have some dumb little drawings in it.

(Posted on catbox just incase. I lowered the resolutions for here so I could post em.)

Pippa is not cute.pngPippa crude smug.png

Lastly, Does anyone know what Capipis look like? are they sock puppets or rabbit slimes like the one from her music video?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Lastly, Does anyone know what Capipis look like? are they sock puppets or rabbit slimes like the one from her music video?
Both, kind of, but I most often see the music video slimes. Apologies to the creator of this art because I can't for the life of me remember who was responsible - only that the original needed to be censored.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
d9xTWu9.png

The official capippi design are these little guys from the Pippa the Ripper video.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
hmmm I might do both ways. cause official pipi design is cute, but having one with legs and arms allows for more ideas.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Damn, I forgot this was happening.

Carrot cake cupcakes would be thematically appropriate but maybe not as easy as we were hoping for here.

Maybe real mac and cheese (no boxes or powders)? That can be done with three ingredients plus whatever mixins you want (ham, bacon, veggies, etc).

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Not sure who the fuck is in that group but let me know and I can make more Ai-like Stickers that can be Themed around the different dishes. Make a racist Pippa Chinese cartoon for a chinese plate. I can make Pippa Goblin Queen stickers for my recipe. I can also do some generic ones of just Pippa setting shit on fire. Ping me on the TVA Groomcord or something.

hmmm I might do both ways. cause official pipi design is cute, but having one with legs and arms allows for more ideas.
There is always the Moonshine ones
1718347118266.png
1718347641660.png1718347734122.png

Damn, I forgot this was happening.

Carrot cake cupcakes would be thematically appropriate but maybe not as easy as we were hoping for here.

Maybe real mac and cheese (no boxes or powders)? That can be done with three ingredients plus whatever mixins you want (ham, bacon, veggies, etc).
Write it up, include photos if possible to make it easier.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Write it up, include photos if possible to make it easier.

The man with the most Amerimutt name of all time, J Kenji Lopez-Alt, has done it over here: https://www.seriouseats.com/ingredient-stovetop-mac-and-cheese-recipe

Equal parts macaroni, unsweetened evaporated milk, and shredded cheese of whatever flavor you want. Cook the pasta in just enough salted water to cover the noodles. Before the noodles get too soft, and without straining the water, add in the evaporated milk, bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and stir in the cheese until it's gooey. Add in whatever mix-ins you want (steamed broccoli cut into small chunks goes well with the cheese and gets some vitamins into this meal of carbs and fat) and serve immediately.

Minotaur

Lurking in the digital labyrinth
Really digging the cookbook so far

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
art group is for the cover, waiting on 1 or 2 guys, or it might be done idk i cant see the magma on mobile. trap supreme is running that show.

if anyone is editing rhe book time to close submissions so you can do the layout.

Top Bottom