"Once upon a time there was a good girl named Kronii, She always made sure to do her chores and go to bed on time. But little did her parents know, she was actually not real. 'SHE'S REAL TO ME!' he screamed and flipped himself over. For eternity, he would wander thinking of her. Wanting her"CouncilRyS

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
:sanasmile:

Doki to Holo confirmed?

But why twilight... :fishmandispair:
I really doubt She's going to hololive even if if Niji is obviously in the wrong to us they still burned and salted her fields and probably wrecked her chances of ever getting into a JP Corp again. But also would she even want to? Japanese legal retardation is part of why this all happened in the first place

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
  • Enna's a safe bet, but not 100%
  • Millie is the same
  • Finana is also a good bet, but less likely then Enna and Millie
  • Reimu is on the same tier as Finana
  • Petra is interesting, if this was a teenage/highschool film she seems like she would be the mean girl that doesn't realize how much a bitch she is.
  • Kotoka seems like back stabber
  • Elira is 50%
  • I agree, Rosemi isn't as pure as she acts, but i really don't think she is involved
  • No idea on the rest, don't know enough to speculate. 2 new waves probably too new to be involved though.
Kotoka's a fucking snake but at the same time she's so entrenched in JP that I don't think she's part of the EN clique. Doesn't mean she didn't "gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss" at the suggestion of management though.

UberSoldat

frz

Who was the one backstabbing zaion/sayu again

UberSoldat

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
:sanasmile:

Doki to Holo confirmed?

But why twilight... :fishmandispair:
Because it's a dumb movie that you can laugh at, she watched 2 of them with Fauna.

frz

Twilight is one of the best comedy movie out there

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Since there's nothing new to go on I ask YOU who do you think are the assholes of EN. Place your bets people!!!
Edit: these are my picks
  • Enna
  • Petra
  • Elira
  • Rosemi as a big MAYBE I don't 100% buy her wholesome demeanor
The old rrat from the Homeland is that the Clique is headed by Elira, but while I'm willing to accept this may be true, it isn't always the leaders of a group who cause the most damage. I'm betting the primary bullies are Finana, Millie, Enna, and Kotoka.
  • Finana had the whole sanctimonious :educateyourself: situation, and she threw Zaion under the bus. However, I don't think she did this out of malice, simply because she's a dumbass who follows the crowd.
  • Millie & Enna, but not out of malice. They're the two bootlicking HR girls who gang up on those who rock the boat, since they don't want the good thing they have going to be disrupted.
  • Kotoka is the only NijiEN who strikes me as actually malicious. She was the first member to throw Zaion under the bus, she's rather mean-spirited in collabs, and we all know she only joined NijiEN to get around the whole VTA thing. If anyone was actively pushing to get Selen to graduate IRL, it's her.
If Dokibird spills the beans, I'm willing to bet a whole 35-stick packet of Five Gum (that's a lot of gum!) that one of these four of will show up on her shitlist. The stinky gyaru smells even worse in her soul!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

the highest subscribed actually lost half her viewer base (dont know why), she went from 11-22k a stream last year to 6-11k this year. But still great numbers
Probably is just because the novelty of her character wore off, plus her stream are not as high energy as the first month and have a little bit of dead air, is clear she has dificulty keeping the lightning fast ojou-sama speech pattern of the character for more than one hour

seenister

Since there's nothing new to go on I ask YOU who do you think are the assholes of EN. Place your bets people!!!
Edit: these are my picks
  • Enna
  • Petra
  • Elira
  • Rosemi as a big MAYBE I don't 100% buy her wholesome demeanor
Rosemi has ex-tsun immunity. Even if it's her, it's not her. I don't make the rules. :smugpipi:

Bronze

People keep bringing up Petra for harassment. Is there some drama with her that I've missed?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
People keep bringing up Petra for harassment. Is there some drama with her that I've missed?
I've heard rrats she's a chinese mainland hyper nationalist and as such would hate Selen because I'm pretty sure her family is from Taiwan

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I think Selen's family is from Hong Kong.
Selen's family is indeed from Hong Kong. She was pretty vocal around the times the riots were happening there. And also this.

I've heard rrats she's a chinese mainland hyper nationalist and as such would hate Selen because I'm pretty sure her family is from Taiwan
As far as mainlanders go, I'm not that familiar with Petra, but Enna's family is originally from mainland China as well, and can also speak Mandarin. Sadly as much as I like Enna, unlike Rosemi, I can't confidently say that she wouldn't bully Selen. Which sucks because I think their collab where they spoke Mandarin/Cantonese was hilarious.

Last edited:

Zapan1984

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Apparently rpr unfollowed millie and Enna whilst continuing to follow every nijien member gen1-4. Does this confirm the clique even more? Rrat reacts only

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Just remember that Selen hasn't said a single thing about other Nijis harassing her. Selen's complaints were always about management.

Thus far, the harassment thing is basically just a Niji management sourced rrat. A handful of clips may support it, but... clips. Context 404.

Just as a reminder. If Selen doesn't spill, it's not her doing a bait and switch. It's Nijisanji either making internals public that Selen didn't wish to be public, or Nijisanji management making shit up.

To be clear, we do have sources that Niji internal culture allows the growth of a harassment culture. We have had at least two cases of such going either fully or implicitly (Luna) public. I absolutely believe that EN may also be infested with it.

But Selen didn't say shit about it.

Not publically at any rate, if we go with the rpr rrat.

USS IOWA

1707220305536260.png
Yo guys apperantly Doki just blocked a Nijifan trying to defend Millie agianst the bullying rrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom