"Ponie posters backflip off a bridge for me"Tenma Maemi

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

VTuberBobDole

Couple more messages on the stream from Doki that I don't think got posted.

1707350174171.png

Already 18K waiting and her subs have hit over 330K! I wonder how high her CCV will be during the stream?

Also I've been checking it off and on and never seen the waiting number go below 4K. She's had that many (and more at times) for like 2 days straight.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Couple more messages on the stream from Doki that I don't think got posted.

View attachment 63161

Already 18K waiting and her subs have hit over 330K! I wonder how high her CCV will be during the stream?

Also I've been checking it off and on and never seen the waiting number go below 4K. She's had that many (and more at times) for like 2 days straight.
That's one of her Niji mods btw.

I don't think 6 figure redebut is unreasonable at this point.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
I feel validated in my decision, will likely still watch her as an indie. Even if you somehow forget everything else deplorable about this situation, and only care about money/business bullshit, if Riku does nothing about this even after his management literally lost the company $150 million in stocks, he needs to be ousted from his position immediately, assuming that's possible.

Limkin

I feel validated in my decision, will likely still watch her as an indie. Even if you somehow forget everything else deplorable about this situation, and only care about money/business bullshit, if Riku does nothing about this even after his management literally lost the company $150 million in stocks, he needs to be ousted from his position immediately, assuming that's possible.
He is co-founder of the company. And the other guy had moved on after a serious health complication. No one can realistically say no to him or remove him from a position

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
He is co-founder of the company. And the other guy had moved on after a serious health complication. No one can realistically say no to him or remove him from a position
Founders can be ousted under the right circumstances, but I don't know enough about all that and of Niji's structure to say if it applies to them. AFAIR, probably not, since I think he retains majority shares.

dragoonkain3

I was going to keep silence until Doki streams, but man , Proctor's laugh is certainly... unique. And he's just going crazy right now. XD

In any case, I will post my thoughts till after Doki's stream, but man, Proctor is a riot.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Wait for the laugh. :smugpipi:
First time listener as well.. his laugh is killing me :cursedpeko:

edit: and he won't stop..

edit2: I'm taking goth scissor woman off my avatar and replacing with Proctor. :cursedpeko::amegunl::certifiedproctormoment:😇

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Kettle, Wiper, Engine, Harpy, GUINEAFOWL

Next thing we know he's actualy 4'10" and half-asian

On the more serious note, are there any statistics autists? Will Doki stream do any other worldwide/EN record numbers except for 2 days of insane chat activity in waiting room?

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Wait where is Proctor's stream?

RiverBear

Imagine being Rosemi, thinking you made the right decision by tanking your previous company into the ground and moving to Japan's #1 Vtuber company's EN division immediately when you had the chance - only for it to come crumbling down within 2-3 years

Bitch had it coming.
It all points back to Rosemi

chihirogumi

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Imagine being Rosemi, thinking you made the right decision by tanking your previous company into the ground and moving to Japan's #1 Vtuber company's EN division immediately when you had the chance - only for it to come crumbling down within 2-3 years

Bitch had it coming.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
A half hour out and 25k waiting. Crazy, but these are crazy times. I never really watched Selene but I'm going to tune in just to see what she says and how explicitly. I'm used to reincarnated vtubers who were terminated carefully avoiding any mention of the circumstances of their departure, but she's definitely not taking that route, on twitter anyway.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter

Bitch had it coming.
Rosemi sabotaged Nijisanji so she can get out of her contract and join Phase Connect.

1707352725146.png
And no, I will NOT take my meds.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Bitch had it coming.

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Seeing as she's ex-Tsunderia, when Niji goes under who do you think is gonna slide into those DMs and do his best to poach her?
sakana%20power%20pose.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Unrelated but it blows my mind that at one point in time, at MyHoloTV, Miori Celesta, Bae and Moonjelly coexisted along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom