"This is my formal apology to Papanova who just told me he watched my entire stream last night, I didn't think he knew how to use youtube… uh… sorry for being a disappointment"Eva Ananova

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
why is youtube recommending me noview russian channels :annoyedpippa:

have no clue what this is and have 0 interest in even clicking on it :annoyedpippa:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
For those of you in here who enjoy cooking/can cook better than your average v-tuber:

Refrigerated
Yakisoba
Noodles.

They're so easy to cook. The one I got was literally just a few vacuum sealed bags of the noodles with sauce mix, 4 minutes with a little oil in a hot skillet or wok and you're done. It was also better than restaurant and was quite cheap. Throw some frozen veggies and chicken in there and you have food for days. Like, I'm going to gain ten pounds in the next few months from eating this stuff, it's revolutionizing my meal rotation. If you like chow mein or yakisoba style noodle dishes do yourself a favor and try it out.
Wait, I tell you, discover curry rice meal prep. It's easy to cook and probably one of the cheapest meals outside of rice and chicken. However, I recommend you start buying frozen noodles instead of vacuum-sealed ones, as they taste better and have a better texture. They sell them at Walmart now, so you don't need a specialty store.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
B-but I thought Holo was boring and stale? Kek, this whole industry is so tsundere...
This bait doesn't work when pretty much every Phase girl is a holobrony :smugpipi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why is @Nenélove so smol?
I live in latam but I am not mestizo or amerindian lol. Latino is not a race (neither is hispanic for that matter).

I know the US uses that terminology to lump all Latin American immigrants that aren't pure bred together but it is absolutely not helpful.

Latino: Short for Latinoamericano (Latin American), born and raised south of the US border, speaks a romance language (Spanish, Portuguese, French), it does not denote race, only ethnicity.
Hispanic: Speaks Spanish and is from the Hispanic diaspora, this includes actual Spanish people from Europe.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Wait, I tell you, discover curry rice meal prep. It's easy to cook and probably one of the cheapest meals outside of rice and chicken. However, I recommend you start buying frozen noodles instead of vacuum-sealed ones, as they taste better and have a better texture. They sell them at Walmart now, so you don't need a specialty store.
Agreed.

Beef curry with rice or katsukare (pork or poultry) are easy and extremely satisfying hearty meals. Nothing quite like Japanese-style curry with crispy breaded pork or chicken, man. Can play around with multi-cookers/slow cookers to make the carrots and potatoes fork-tender inside 30 minutes as well (beef also).

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
What is this place? Where'd the Hexagon go? Where am I?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Can we change "The General Banter" for a proper title for this thread? I'm mixing with "General Thread" all the time, what about "Walls of Jericho - Banter and Stoning Platform"?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
why is youtube recommending me noview russian channels :annoyedpippa:

have no clue what this is and have 0 interest in even clicking on it :annoyedpippa:

How much do you watch Botan?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
How much do you watch Botan?
I don't, it used to recommend me shit fps streams, then JP vtubers, then dramaYamanbas, then pajeets and now russians for some reason. :annoyedpippa:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Any sake recommendations for someone who doesn't really enjoy alcohol (been curious about both sake and mead for a few years, so I've decided to try them out)? I'm thinking something sweet that's served chilled or at room temperature.

Tsukasabotan “Yuzu” seems pretty good, if I can find it somewhere nearby. Don't really want to pay over $20 in shipping for a $30 bottle.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I live in latam but I am not mestizo or amerindian lol. Latino is not a race (neither is hispanic for that matter).

I know the US uses that terminology to lump all Latin American immigrants that aren't pure bred together but it is absolutely not helpful.

Latino: Short for Latinoamericano (Latin American), born and raised south of the US border, speaks a romance language (Spanish, Portuguese, French), it does not denote race, only ethnicity.
Hispanic: Speaks Spanish and is from the Hispanic diaspora, this includes actual Spanish people from Europe.
ok, latinx

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I have prepared a reference map.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
What happened to the Hexagon? Did Niganon finally run off with randomtranny to get married?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Top Bottom