"What should I do tonight? Stream or have sex?"Tokoyami Towa (talking about Needy Girl Overdose)

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm using twitter on my browser and I was still able to see likes on other users so far.
View attachment 71547
View attachment 71548

Maybe you found those users who uses premium to hide their likes already?
Proctor's are hidden for me. Everyone's are, with or without a checkmark. Check Kiara for me. It would be weird for her to hide her likes and I have seen someone that actually did hide them before this (Minami Tette) and hers are hidden in the app, too.

It could also be being rolled out by region.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Proctor's are hidden for me. Everyone's are, with or without a checkmark. Check Kiara for me. It would be weird for her to hide her likes and I have seen someone that actually did hide them before this (Minami Tette) and hers are hidden in the app, too.

1718173542039.png

Okay, I think your guess of it being done slowly by regions might be the real answer.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

A lot of feature changes like this are done via a staggered rollout so that’s probably it. They don’t mention it here but it’s really common.

Bronze

I could see likes while you were discussing it, but since the past hour or two I can't anymore. I saw few artists that were pretty pissed about the change. I also think it's pretty stupid

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Make likes public: Elon you Yamanba
Makes likes private: Elon you Yamanba
:confusedshuba: people just want to complain

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I could see likes while you were discussing it, but since the past hour or two I can't anymore. I saw few artists that were pretty pissed about the change. I also think it's pretty stupid
There just needs to be a setting to make likes public. If there isn't, I don't know what the hell they're thinking.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Make likes public: Elon you Yamanba
Likes were public before Elon came on, though? The Yamanba is removing the ability to view people's likes and to see who specifically liked posts, probably to hide all the astroturfing from bots.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Likes are dead on the mobile app for me now, too. Can't see likes of posts, either.

Tubedude

I really wish I understood why companies are allergic to options. If someone doesn't care let them show their likes, if someone does care let the hide them. Why do this only one way bullshit.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I really wish I understood why companies are allergic to options. If someone doesn't care let them show their likes, if someone does care let the hide them. Why do this only one way bullshit.
So the dangerhairs don't get asked "why are you hiding your likes, hmmmmm?"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
d936WlV.png

Wholesome sneeder unity :kroheart:

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I got someone to watch Hunter x Hunter for the first time ever, but they're immediately turning into a delusional Hisoka fan. I will never understand what chemical in people's brains makes them remember only the part where Hisoka is acting charming in a dim room with Machi while ignoring or explaining away his multiple orgasms over little kids.

I don't care what the TVA discord-ites say, grooming isn't worth it :depressedtako:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Did you know that bungee gum has the properties of both rubber and gum?

Stunned But Dumb

I got someone to watch Hunter x Hunter for the first time ever, but they're immediately turning into a delusional Hisoka fan. I will never understand what chemical in people's brains makes them remember only the part where Hisoka is acting charming in a dim room with Machi while ignoring or explaining away his multiple orgasms over little kids.

I don't care what the TVA discord-ites say, grooming isn't worth it :depressedtako:
Two types of people: The person who watches HxH and simps for Hisoka or the person who watches HxH and then ships Gon and Killua. There is no good ending. :gunpeko:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I see the problem, the person you got to watch Hunter X Hunter is either a woman or gay. You recommend the same show to a normal man, you wouldn't have had this problem.

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This is the third fucking time that I'm seeing this today

Fuck you
You're watching the same video with a shirtless man multiple times in a day? Is this your way of coming out?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You're watching the same video with a shirtless man multiple times in a day? Is this your way of coming out?
Can't really help it when your friends just flashbangs you with this type of shit on multiple occasions

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom