"WATAH IN DA FIYA WHY?! WATAH IN DA FIYA WHY?! Ahh, noto understand"Inugami Korone

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Tubedude

I´m calling out the whole TVA
You know who you are!!!!

I feel like most of TVA that are hag appreciators are so because they trend near that age themselves, less so younger dude going for older woman thing. Dating someone still in university while you're out and in the work-force is pain.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Adulthood is the true realization that there aren't that many actual adults out there, and the few that exist are the only reason civilization hasn't collapsed - and there are less and less each generation.

Sleep tight!
Oooh, doomposting time!

You ever wonder, are there tangible selection pressures on modern humanity? Let's say, you have 2 massive wars and a bunch of dictators across the world over about 75-100 years, who just kill off the best and brightest humanity has to offer, again and again. Are people dumber, meaner, and more selfish now because we systematically killed off all of the nice people? And maybe we'll never get that back, so humanity as a species is just slowly going to morph into a race of soulless business majors because they're the most likely to survive conflict?

Hooray! Isn't existence fun?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oooh, doomposting time!

You ever wonder, are there tangible selection pressures on modern humanity? Let's say, you have 2 massive wars and a bunch of dictators across the world over about 75-100 years, who just kill off the best and brightest humanity has to offer, again and again. Are people dumber, meaner, and more selfish now because we systematically killed off all of the nice people? And maybe we'll never get that back, so humanity as a species is just slowly going to morph into a race of soulless business majors because they're the most likely to survive conflict?

Hooray! Isn't existence fun?
I feel like contributing to this conversation is gonna attract the political nutjobs and proctor but fuck it... this is my own opinion and thought.

I don't think you can "kill off all the nice people", the only way to turn people irreversibly bad is by selectively breeding humanity for millions of years in order to select for those traits and that won't happen. People are fucked up today because we are chimps who in like 80 years got guns and nukes and the internet and globalization and space travel, we were never made for this, that is going to obviously mess with people and society.

Contrary to what commies will tell you, greed isn't some invention of modern society, it is innate in humans just like it is innate in all animals. The only purpose of animals is to fight and kill other shit that wants to kill them, breed and raise their offspring and then die. People are naturally greedy, tribes in the ancient past before capitalism or smartphones killed each other in the most brutal ways you could ever conceive.

The problem with us is that humans evolved to live in bands of 20-80 individuals in closely knit familial groups where anyone who got out of line was kicked out by the patriarch and eaten by cave lions, that is why we have this thing called "loneliness" our brains hate being alone because it is an evolutionary death sentence.

All of humanity's internal problems: Obesity, mental illness, overpopulation, greed, psychopathy, societal degradation, they all come from trying to fit what is essentially a slightly smarter ape into a technological society which has never existed on earth. It is not our fault or anyone's fault, I do not believe in blaming anyone for this or think that we should go back to living like cavemen. The best solution is probably to remove the animal from ourselves via genetic engineering or otherwise, but maybe that will make us even less human.

In my thought, you shouldn't worry about any of this, imo your only purpose in life is to find happiness as long as you don't harm others doing it (if you are moral idk) whatever the future holds we won't see it, all of us will be long dead by then.

Edit: I know people fucking despise this kind of "live and let live" and "it is what it is" mentality of mine, because everyone wants an answer and a solution NOW! BECAUSE MY SOLUTIONS TOTALLY WORK AND REQUIRE THAT WE DESTROY THE EVIL PEOPLE RUINING EVERYTHING! So I will not be debating on this, we will never agree and that is fine.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
All of humanity's internal problems: Obesity,
I blame fastfood. You don't cook it, so you dont know how much calories is in it, its everywhere and doesnt require you anything else than pressing two buttons.

mental illness,
Its not really a current problem. Its just more noticeable now. Its on you to believe if its because of progress on the field or the attempt of shrinks to put random labels on you to push pills for a cut.
overpopulation,
Less technological and more rural nations fuck more, like india. Id say underpopulation is more of a problem.
Its not the problem really but a cause of those above and below.
psychopathy,
Not really modern, just more noticeable because of social media.
societal degradation,
Depends, you can either look at a remote christian village in Checzia and think society is alright, or you could look at los angeles or new york.
they all come from trying to fit what is essentially a slightly smarter ape into a technological society which has never existed on earth.
From all of the above, I disagree. The problems existed before the technology advanced so rapidly. Technology and internet just made them more obvious and less possible to just wave away. Twitter constantly blasts you with culture war bullshit, geriatric penis fencing politics, dumb takes from people that have to remind themselves how to breathe every morning. With all of this I believe theres a better solution to all this, keep to yourself and try to improve your local community, also stop doomscrolling

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The answer is the same as it has been for the past couple thousand years:

y'all need Jesus.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
The answer is the same as it has been for the past couple thousand years:

y'all need Jesus.

I agree

marry and start a family with an older woman NOW

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
You can help a woman today by fertilizing her eggs before they all disappear.

if you aren't confident enough that you can give a hag as many children as she wants, can you really claim to love her?

finish the job

Stunned But Dumb

bunniedoll

Starving Girlfailure

Topo Chico

this nigga posting lesbian shit in his discord

Topo Chico

Annnnnnd, send tweet
i think context is some gatcha shit got an update and horny nerds are being horny nerds

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Annnnnnd, send tweet
i think context is some gatcha shit got an update and horny nerds are being horny nerds

TVA cord is a book about one man's quest for his prize. Proctor is Captain Ahab and Kirsche is his White Whale

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
stop being gay and horny in TVA cord challenge (impossible)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom