"I feel like back in the day everyone on the Internet named themselves their name plus -chu. Maybe just in my corner of the Internet"Ceres Fauna

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Negzana

I'm here to interrupt all this faggotry to bring you some breaking news:
uuuuuuuuuuuuu.png

UUUUUUUUUUU I MISS HEXA
Imagine going crazy over missing your autistic oshi

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
uuuuuuuuuuuuu.png

UUUUUUUUUUU I MISS HEXA
Bro just stealing memes from other vtubers, no wonder you're a niga(non)

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Bro just stealing memes from other vtubers, no wonder you're a niga(non)
uuuuuuu-posting is pretty much a common vtuber meme now. Get with the times, grandpa. :smugpipi:
1689289330446731.png
1695223222291588.jpg
1688782740390685.jpg
1695223175577011.jpg
1691558108145340.png

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
uuuuuuu-posting is pretty much a common vtuber meme now. Get with the times, grandpa. :smugpipi:
1689289330446731.png
1695223222291588.jpg
1688782740390685.jpg
1695223175577011.jpg
1691558108145340.png
B-but I thought Holo was boring and stale? Kek, this whole industry is so tsundere...

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
For those of you in here who enjoy cooking/can cook better than your average v-tuber:

Refrigerated
Yakisoba
Noodles.

They're so easy to cook. The one I got was literally just a few vacuum sealed bags of the noodles with sauce mix, 4 minutes with a little oil in a hot skillet or wok and you're done. It was also better than restaurant and was quite cheap. Throw some frozen veggies and chicken in there and you have food for days. Like, I'm going to gain ten pounds in the next few months from eating this stuff, it's revolutionizing my meal rotation. If you like chow mein or yakisoba style noodle dishes do yourself a favor and try it out.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
They wish they knew how to quit you.
I'm either retarded or I'm dealing with an ESL. I reread this like 12 times help a man with huge muscles, a nice car, 400K in net worth, and an online VTuber girlfriend out and tell me what the fuck this means.
uuuuuuuuuuuuu.png

UUUUUUUUUUU I MISS HEXA
Hexa posting is refreshing to see truly.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

randomtranny

Troon already misses his abusive relationship. Truly stockholm syndrome is one hell of a drug.
I'm the man in the relationship Nene. Sorry to tell you, can't you read what I said? 400K net worth, sports car, huge muscles, I'm ripped. I'm the manliest person here obviously.:smugpipi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm the man in the relationship Nene. Sorry to tell you, can't you read what I said? 400K net worth, sports car, huge muscles, I'm ripped. I'm the manliest person here obviously.:smugpipi:
You can tell RandomTranny is on the short side because this is real manlet energy. Congrats for passing.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I will meet you at the river by the dawn. We will joust with our penises.
Not even been 2 pages since the end of Nags and Tranny's relationship and someone else is already swooping in to be the next fling damn.
B-but I thought Holo was boring and stale? Kek, this whole industry is so tsundere...
None of the girls who's UUUU emotes you are replying to would say that, most of them oshi someone in Hololive. You're making even less sense than usual lately.

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
I'm either retarded or I'm dealing with an ESL. I reread this like 12 times help a man with huge muscles, a nice car, 400K in net worth, and an online VTuber girlfriend out and tell me what the fuck this means.
It is a Brokeback Mountain joke.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Not even been 2 pages since the end of Nags and Tranny's relationship and someone else is already swooping in to be the next fling damn.
I liked the words "flirting" and "tranny" in the title, gotta bring them back.

randomtranny

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
For those of you in here who enjoy cooking/can cook better than your average v-tuber:

Refrigerated
Yakisoba
Noodles.

They're so easy to cook. The one I got was literally just a few vacuum sealed bags of the noodles with sauce mix, 4 minutes with a little oil in a hot skillet or wok and you're done. It was also better than restaurant and was quite cheap. Throw some frozen veggies and chicken in there and you have food for days. Like, I'm going to gain ten pounds in the next few months from eating this stuff, it's revolutionizing my meal rotation. If you like chow mein or yakisoba style noodle dishes do yourself a favor and try it out.
Always try to keep a pack or two of these in my fridge at all time. Quick, easy, and cheap meal to make, especially when I'm tired after a long day at work. I'll usually use all the bags and have lunch or dinner for the next day, as well. As you said, add some veggies and protein in, and it's a great meal.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
5'6" is not short. I'm also 123 pounds. Mostly it's pure muscle I assure you.
You're underweight for your height, that's not muscle it's bones and organs.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Negzana

I never watched that femboy shit. :pippasadl:

5'6" is not short. I'm also 123 pounds. Mostly it's pure muscle I assure you.
Wouldn't a tranny want to brag that they're short?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Top Bottom