"I just can't wrap my head around the fact that you sound the same when speaking different languages. That raspy wet bear voice is always there and I love it. More raspy voice bear song needed"Uruka's marshmallow

The General Banter Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
That you're a pedophile defender and the reason why this community deserves to be treated like shit.
Drawing a line between what is provable and evidenced vs what is speculation and not-actionable isn't defending Kiki. You don't even have to look beyond my comments you've already quoted for my various disavowals of her behaviour.
It's important to make these distinctions because, just for example, if Proctor were to claim that Kiki had explicit victims that didn't actually exist then he's not only blown a hole in his own credibility but done so for any other allegations that are made against her, because now she has the easy out of citing 1 disprovable statement to poison the well against others.
Like the irl paedophile vigilantes who fuck things up for everyone with their drama, you need to stop being a self-defeating dumbass fighting against people who agree with you just because they didn't use enough woodchipper metaphors to suit your standards.

I swear to God how can this still be going on and still getting dumber? There's little else coming out for now, just veto the topic for the sanity of the site.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

If I really wanted to try to be more mentally healthy, I'd quit this website.
Hey now, Mental Health Awareness month was May, this is just Men's Health... so physical health I guess. I don't know man there are too many special months

Short

God Damn the Sun
Then feel free to join them and treat us like shit. See how many people in the community cares
You fags really want to make this a us versus them shit? Why can't we point out the cancer in our own community?

Drawing a line between what is provable and evidenced vs what is speculation and not-actionable isn't defending Kiki. You don't even have to look beyond my comments you've already quoted for my various disavowals of her behaviour.
It's important to make these distinctions because, just for example, if Proctor were to claim that Kiki had explicit victims that didn't actually exist then he's not only blown a hole in his own credibility but done so for any other allegations that are made against her, because now she has the easy out of citing 1 disprovable statement to poison the well against others.
Like the irl paedophile vigilantes who fuck things up for everyone with their drama, you need to stop being a self-defeating dumbass fighting against people who agree with you just because they didn't use enough woodchipper metaphors to suit your standards.

I swear to God how can this be getting dumber. There's little else coming out, just veto the topic.
"she's absolutely a paedophile is stretching the situation", she is a pedo

"helped herself out of it" Do you believe pedo can just stop being pedos?

"this is a nothingburger and it's going to continue to be a nothingburger until that changes"
And your response isn't that it is fake but that it is a "nothingburer" Then I will just have to admit that the VTuber community is full of pedophiles and Null and the Kiwis were right about us all along.

"Kiki hasn't actually done anything beyond act like a creep." She went out of her way to put herself in situations Where she had control over children including disabled ones I think that goes beyond just "creep"

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
"this is a nothingburger and it's going to continue to be a nothingburger until that changes"
Made in reference to the fact that the broad strokes of what we knew about Kiki wasn't new information, it was an open secret on /vt/, just new to certain users here.
"Kiki hasn't actually done anything beyond act like a creep." She went out of her way to put herself in situations Where she had control over children including disabled ones I think that goes beyond just "creep"
Info about Kiki working with kids came out after I made those comments. She absolutely shouldn't have done that.

Honestly if you're this determined to be mad in the face of me directly telling you what I meant and that I think Kiki's a terrible person then fucking suit yourself. I've explained all I need to and I'm not going to keep responding to this dumb shit over not having flawless information in what was a developing situation.

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
nfo about Kiki working with kids came out after I made those comments. She absolutely shouldn't have done that.
That was on the fetish-tier video that started this shit show also well-known on /vt/ you can't point it out that the Kiki shit was "an open secret on /vt/" and therefore a "nothingburger" and then claim not to know about her teaching children with wasn't even a secret at all.

VSoyBoy

Bronze

You fags really want to make this a us versus them shit? Why can't we point out the cancer in our own community?
Feel free to research and point out problematic elements. I just read, form my opinion and react. I'm not planning to get involved, and after reading the thread I rather not involve myself at all. Just wanted to put my opinion about that specific post.

I'm simply stating that a literal who being a problem person doesn't justify the negative stigma of the whole community when majority of the community is around JP corps that haven't shown anything that even resembles that. Hell, even smaller corps with drama haven't. Many who treat us like shit would've done that even if Kiki was a fleshtuber who never interacted with a vtuber.

I don't support the generalisation and its justification, but I also do not care because I'm simply used to getting shit for liking things.

Naganon leaving and its consequences have been a disaster for this thread :depressedtako:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
You guys have problems. I suggest Nasa, who, while wanting to be seen as otherwise (she was part of that Niji VR hostess thing), continues to be a fairly seiso dragon. Very soothing, appreciates chat, has a fairly healthy attraction to the opposite sex afaik (for vtubers at least), and there's a healthy dose of plausible deniability in the language barrier. You can still try to talk to her, she likes receiving maros, treat her nicely and she treats you nicely.
350-3983281703.jpegutatane-utatane-nasa.gif
Look at that anime woman, amazing. My day is better if I catch her streaming.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

You guys have problems. I suggest Nasa, who, while not wanting to be seen as otherwise (she was part of that Niji VR hostess thing), continues to be a fairly seiso dragon. Very soothing, appreciates chat, has a fairly healthy attraction to the opposite sex afaik (for vtubers at least), and there's a healthy dose of plausible deniability in the language barrier. You can still try to talk to her, she likes receiving maros, treat her nicely and she treats you nicely.
View attachment 72062View attachment 72063
Look at that anime woman, amazing.
I was able to catch a few matches of her playing sf6 the other night. It was so good. If I was on death row and was told to choose my last meal, I'd ask them to hook me up to noise cancelling headphones with just Nasa talking chatting and getting competitive and thats fine instead.

Naganon leaving and its consequences have been a disaster for this thread :depressedtako:

Despite him being one of the 71 inmates here who would absolutely shoot me in the head and leave me in a ditch in the dead of night on a desolate road miles away from a gas station, I still found him really funny. Every post he ever made was the most embarrassing post he'd ever made and that was impressive. ggs

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You guys have problems. I suggest Nasa, who, while not wanting to be seen as otherwise (she was part of that Niji VR hostess thing), continues to be a fairly seiso dragon. Very soothing, appreciates chat, has a fairly healthy attraction to the opposite sex afaik (for vtubers at least), and there's a healthy dose of plausible deniability in the language barrier. You can still try to talk to her, she likes receiving maros, treat her nicely and she treats you nicely.
View attachment 72062View attachment 72063
I dunno man, I've seen what she calls Short on /pcg/.

UberSoldat

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Hey guys what's going on in this th..

ghghg.png

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Reading this thread has me like

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
just watch vtubers and enjoy man goddamn
Sir, this Kiwi Farms Lite. :nehgah:
By all means, continue to farm neg ratings and public humiliation on the farms thread if you like but the poor attempt at citing my unrelated comments in this forum isn't going to change the fact they're laughing at you because they see hardly any difference between you and Kiki herself. Least of all when in the process you're outing yourself as spergs with skeletons in your own closet. Fucking CHASE was managing to make us look bad, even if he couldn't convince people of the subject directly.
I'm not going to waste my time wrestling the wind trying to convince e-daddy Josh and his ilk to have a come to Pippa moment. It's not going to happen, accept it and move on with your life.
No, the old fags are gonna change their minds any second now! They're going to think Pippa and Kirsche are BASED and take us super-duper cereal!!
:urtearingmeapart:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Thanks to thhrang opening this pandora box we will now have this forum in perpetual civil war with a certified negro stoking up the flames.

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
those girls in highschool that talk shit about each other but don't actually engage. Be like actual men and talk it out.
[- WOMEN AVOID OVERT CONFRONTATION - BUT INSTEAD ENGAGE IN COVERT OPS - SUCH AS PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE SNIPING COMMENTS OR SETUPS TO HARM AND REDUCE THEIR TARGET'S SOCIAL POSITION -]
[- MEN TALK LESS - BUT ARE THERE WHEN ACTION IS NEEDED -]

350-3983281703.jpeg
utatane-utatane-nasa.gif

108649975.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You dare target Nasa for termination, we're gonna go all John Connor over your ass T-800.

xcc2343243.jpg

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
Top Bottom