"It's like a cuter version of human Caterpillar"Ouro Kronii

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The disappearance of Magni and Vesper is one of the weirdest event in Cover because there was not anything that even hinted something wrong and the cases we have to base our rrats it always involved 1 talent and not 2 at the same time, something happened while those 2 were going to meet for their off collab and if Lando tweet is something to go by whatever is going to happen is going to be in the next 2 weeks

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Dingo is streaming again.He has been busy with the GTA:RP server so he finally is back to his normal schedule.Why do i post it here? He is maybe the one who holds Tempus1 together so if Magni and Vesper got their penis destroyed he may slip up or look sad while streaming.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230801-225441-731.png
What if Vesper didn't get graduated?
What if he's fucking dead?

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
God, I really hope they don't graduate. It will literally kill my interest in Tempus as a whole.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
God, I really hope they don't graduate. It will literally kill my interest in Tempus as a whole.
Same, I mean Axel is great, but I can't stand the cause supporting blue guy. Still surprising in a way that Axel might not be the first to have yabbed too close to the sun

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
No news is not always good news.

This is bush league, Hololive. The new debuts were a success, so it's time to tell us what really happened here.

MyName

Maybe both Vesper and Magni just became huge divas with the new models?
Magni doesn't want to stream because his pinky toe hurts.
Vesper said he won't stream untill they get him X-com perms and starlink internet so he can stream it from Antarctica.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
What if Vesper didn't get graduated?
What if he's fucking dead?
Unironically, I've considered it.

It'd explain why Cover is keeping quiet (request by the family), with no announcement of suspension or being fired.

If Magni was involved in some way, it'd also explain his staying off streams and a bit of sadposting on twitter. His roommate did eventually stream, of course, but he isn't family, and would've recovered by then. Still staying off streaming as Magni to wait for the announcement after the funeral.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Unironically, I've considered it.

It'd explain why Cover is keeping quiet (request by the family), with no announcement of suspension or being fired.

If Magni was involved in some way, it'd also explain his staying off streams and a bit of sadposting on twitter. His roommate did eventually stream, of course, but he isn't family, and would've recovered by then. Still staying off streaming as Magni to wait for the announcement after the funeral.
Do you guys think that Vesper would go to the happy hunting grounds after death, spear and all?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Do you guys think that Vesper would go to the happy hunting grounds after death, spear and all?
They'd be covered in rotting, maggot infested buffalo corpses.

The white man reached them before him.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
They'd be covered in rotting, maggot infested buffalo corpses.

The white man reached them before him.
To be honest, fields full of massacred game is the result I'd be expecting from Vesper arriving there with his weapon of choice.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It has almost been 4 weeks now, almost a whole month. I'd understand if it were just Vesper and him being dead silent on his roommate account, but with Magni also gone and him being active, it is just odd. If it was an investigation, though, I'd think it would have ended with a firing by now. An unannounced suspension seems more likely to me, at this point.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Did we ever find out Vesper's real name? With how unprecedented this situation is it might be time to start searching obituaries rather than news reports, and I'm not entirely joking about that now.

I understand how frustrating doing PR for something like this must be since literally any move they make is going to be heavily scrutinised, but giving people literally no information whatsoever just makes the rrats more outlandish. We need something.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
AFAIK we don't know anything about Vesper aside from what he has said publicly on streams as Randon and Vesper. Dude is one of the only chuuba who actually practices good opsec

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Imagine if Vesper got in a car accident and died and some salaryman has to show up to visit his family, tell them about vtubers, and convince them that Vesper has thousands of fans who want to know his fate. :whatastory:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yea, there was a few rrats about car accidents happening around/near AX. This was because of the implied off-collab between Magni and Ves. And I don't recall seeing Lando having enough physical signs that I'd be able to imply he got the shit beat out of him in a car accident, so I doubt he was in one.

But at this point, all my personal theories just feel up in the air and I have no clue what to think/feel about this anymore. I wish something would just give and get us some information.

Looks like Monday will mark a month since Vesper's last stream, and Thursday will be a month since the notice. I wonder if something will drop then.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I am going to read /MANS/.I cant believe the reason for me caring about a Star would be their disappearance.Edit later with rrats

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
My rrat feeding and herding follows.

Vesper is dead/incapacitated/uncontactable:
- Points in favour:
-- Unprecedented, would explain the difficulty of making a suitable PR statement, especially if communication with the family is an issue.
- Comments:
-- I remember Vesper saying early on that he never told his family he was a Vtuber and they thought he was being scammed. (He said that they gave him some advice during his suspension, so maybe he eventually told them, or maybe he just described his situation to them in general terms.) What if it also goes the other way? Could he have made it difficult for Cover to find his next of kin?
- Points against:
-- Why would Magni be involved? If there was an incident or crime and he was a witness, why would he shill his Lando merch the same day Vesper disappeared? If he wasn't involved, why can't he stream or say he needs to take time off?
-- I'd expect the other guys to be more anxious or sad or reluctant to talk about Vesper, not Shinri talking about how he wants Vesper and Magni on a Tempus Rust server. Unless Cover never told them, but wow.

Luggage stolen
- Points in favour:
-- Fits with Altare's comment about Vesper and Magni's privacy, and Cover's reluctance to disclose info.
- Points against:
-- Should have been resolved by now, barring incompetence with remote lockout and backup systems (which admittedly is very possible).

Doxing
- Points in favour:
-- Fits with Altare's comment about Vesper and Magni's privacy, and Cover's reluctance to disclose info.
- Points against:
-- Lando would not be streaming with his Twitch friends in his house, or with Lord Commander Chaos (not-Bettel).

Tech compromised
- Points in favour:
-- Fits in Vesper's login issues shortly before the disappearance.
- Points against:
-- How is Magni involved? It's definitely possible, but not immediately apparent.
-- If no disciplinary action was taken, it should probably have been resolved by now.
-- If disciplinary action was taken, an unannounced suspension is possible, but not the usual method or duration. An as-yet-unannounced termination is possible, but does not seem to fit with the namedrops we have.

Catastrophic failure (e.g. accidental deletion of the new models)
- Points in favour:
-- Affects both Vesper and Magni.
-- May take a long time to resolve.
- Points against:
-- Doesn't fit Altare's comment about privacy.

About namedrops:
- Hakka keeping a Vestie and Magmite with him when he streams - Yes
- Axel saying he wants more Kintama (Axel and Magni) collabs - Yes
- Shinri talking about Vesper and Magni and his plans for a Rust server - Yes
- Bettel building furniture with "a friend" - Yes/no? Is this still in the VOD?
- Bettel building furniture with Magni - No

So what is the difference between the first three statements and Bettel's statement? Bettel's statement would be an undeniable statement (with no fig-leaf separation between Lando and Magni) that Magni is contactable, and of sound enough body and mind to build furniture with friends. To me, that suggests Cover needs the personae "Vesper" and "Magni" to not be active. An unannounced suspension for any reason, or legal issues, would fit this.

Last edited:

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
An unannounced suspension for any reason, or legal issues, would fit this.
I've come full circle about this, and legit, think he's been institutionalized. Magni probably saw something during their off-collab that worried him about Vesper. Maybe something happened that made him feel not safe/uncomfortable which would explain the 'why' he's been silent (more active on RM). Meanwhile, we get nothing from Vesper, because he's been kept in some sort of ward for his mental health... Which he's talked about having problems and needing pills?

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I've come full circle about this, and legit, think he's been institutionalized. Magni probably saw something during their off-collab that worried him about Vesper. Maybe something happened that made him feel not safe/uncomfortable which would explain the 'why' he's been silent (more active on RM). Meanwhile, we get nothing from Vesper, because he's been kept in some sort of ward for his mental health... Which he's talked about having problems and needing pills?
They never streamed the off-collab. Based on Vesper's schedule, he was supposed to do a morning zatsu and then travel to meet Magni. He missed the zatsu and they both missed the off-collab stream, even though Lando was on Twitter that day. In the OP, there's a timeline of their activity before Cover announced the stop.

Top Bottom