"I've always wondered, if just one sandwich is enough for you? You seem to be packing enough nutrients... in the right places"'Clueless Hostman' IRyK

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Early on, wasn't there actually word that Magni was having a minor surgery? I've thought their situations might actually be separate for a while, but it's still very odd all around. Though, as it does drag on, I do think it actually bodes well for them coming back.

That said, Vesper could probably spin any story about what happened and it'd be believable. But the one, sadder, thought I've had is that something happened to a family member of Vesper's and that's the reason for the sudden stop and complete radio silence. It would generally fit with some of the ways they've handled things on the JP side when a family member has been ill. We normally have only found out later, right? (I'm think Ayame and Mel.)

If that Rrat holds weight, it might also explain the double announcement. Magni was going to take a short break, Vesper had that emergency issue, so the collab got cancelled and Cover just put out a double note when it was originally just going to be Magni?
mel i think said something on her RM twitter, and the only one i know said someone on their family died was sakamata when her grandmother passed away, but i don't remember if she said it before her break or after.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Early on, wasn't there actually word that Magni was having a minor surgery? I've thought their situations might actually be separate for a while, but it's still very odd all around. Though, as it does drag on, I do think it actually bodes well for them coming back.

That said, Vesper could probably spin any story about what happened and it'd be believable. But the one, sadder, thought I've had is that something happened to a family member of Vesper's and that's the reason for the sudden stop and complete radio silence. It would generally fit with some of the ways they've handled things on the JP side when a family member has been ill. We normally have only found out later, right? (I'm think Ayame and Mel.)

If that Rrat holds weight, it might also explain the double announcement. Magni was going to take a short break, Vesper had that emergency issue, so the collab got cancelled and Cover just put out a double note when it was originally just going to be Magni?
Magni's been actively streaming on his roommate account though, if they were separate incidents you could reasonably assume he'd be back properly by now rather than having to wait on Vesper.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If he's not in jail, Vesper is probably camping in a forest with his spear and barrels of rice, right now, let's be honest.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

If he's not in jail, Vesper is probably camping in a forest with his spear and barrels of rice, right now, let's be honest.
There was a guy at my college that, sadly, died in flooding in the Amazon. He was there doing NGO work during the Summer. That's sort of how I expect Vesper goes out. Though it's going to include mutual killshots with some large animal.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
The Tachibana theory seems plausible, but it's kind of too good to be true, right? "Don't worry everyone, Magni and Vesper totally did nothing wrong and they're just suspended for a month because of something that other guy did! They'll be back" I mean narratively, this is the red herring. It's too easy. I know in my heart that there has to be a crazier explanation than that. What did they do... :gurastress:

Whatever is happening is outside the realm of the norm when it comes to suspensions for Hololive. Unless they were really spending a whole month to investigate potential wrongdoings by Vesper and Magni before deciding on taking actions against them, the wording of the original announcement doesn't even imply it had anything to do with a punitive suspension, just that their activities were "stopping for a while".
Every explanation I've seen has just not fit well at all, mainly because there's been total radio silence and Lando is not acting in a way I'd expect for someone who got shitcanned. The Tachibana music thing is the only thing that even remotely seems to explain everything we've seen thus far.

I believe tomorrow marks 1 month since the official annoucement was put out. i wonder if we're going to see anything happen then.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Cover can't talk about it because they got accepted to be on the newest season of Survivor.

Malchior

Not that I don't care about Magni, but we can see his roomate is doing well so I won't get worried over him, Vesper in the other hand...

I don't know if that could be considered a rrat but something doesn't fit imo...

1. Has Vesper truly leaked something? We saw that he's good at OpSec so why would he fall for someone that was not even part of his inner circle?

I want to believe he didn't nothing wrong, to this point what he showed us is that he's extremely professional and honest... he don't give me the vibes of someone who would (at least nowadays) go against rules, even more if those rules has severe consequences.

2. Judging by him saying he had a bad temper when he was younger (and in that one incident where he was suspended) can we assume he might had done some dumb shit after Tachibana's shit hitted the fan? said something (if not worse) to someone he shouldn't?

I want to believe this didn't happened, BUT betrayal is something hard to manage even more to people with anger issues... he probably said or done something real bad cause of that... if he did something bad to ANOTHER person he probably would have being axed, but if he did something to HIMSELF... I don't know Cover's way to handle that... But is Vesper a Menhera? I hope not...

3. A mix of 1 and 2 but with him leaking everything... Could Vesper be one of those people that don't even know a person that much and completely trust them? could he be one person that when handling with a computer can handle his security that well but when it's with other people he just spill the beans that easily? if so, COULD it be that he got hit pretty hard with guilt and did something?

it's not outside of the realm to think he trusted completely on Tachibana and now is paying the price...

4. He went hiking and lost the 1v1 with a bear/puma

Hehe just a joke.... right?

Edit: If you get confused with something I said I might try to word in another way, English is not my native language after all...

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

@Malchior

Honestly, I still think Vesper & Magni off time is unrelated. They just happened to have a collab scheduled when Vesper had something come up. Magni was going to take some time off for a procedure (mentioned by his roommates in the first few days), and it just happened to be a double message from Cover. Given the ages everyone is at, it's entirely possible Vesper had a family issue he needed to take care of. Cover has 75 active members at the moment. Someone is going to have a critical medical issue in the family at some point.

Or Vesper actually had a real menhara moment because of Tachibana, and Cover wants him to take time off. Not that he went nuts on his manager again, but that he actually had something of a breakdown and they're giving him time to recover. At this point, if they were fired, Cover would have announced the termination already. If they were not going to renew their contracts, they'd have announced that as well. I think it's safe to assume at least something semi-serious is going on in Vesper's life, while Magni doesn't seem to be related.

Or Vesper pissed off someone in a foreign country and he's been kidnapped by rogue faction in a country most don't know exists and Cover is currently working with International bodies to secure his safe release.

Kalion

:)
Archive in case something changes

/vt/ has discovered Magni has changed his Apex Legends username from "Bilbo Maggins" to "Professor Lando". As you can see, he's currently in the Holostars EN club, but yet doesn't show up on the team's list (maybe hidden?)
Vesper is still in the Club and hasn't changed anything. Lando simply could have changed his name to play while he's on time out, as he supposedly used his personal account to play Apex (which is odd for Holo to even allow). He, supposedly, also has another account named "MAGLORD" that isn't and never was in the EN club.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I do find it inconceivable for Cover to keep talents from streaming and thus without income for over a month without there being some sort of disciplinary cause.

Yeah, Niji has done it with one of theirs for years, but well, they're Niji.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
My rrat. Magni and vesper got into a pretty big fight/argument. They got suspended for it. Knowing vesper, heis ashamed of himself thats why we have 0 news on his side. While magni being the cool friendly guy is continuing his daily life on his RM account.

MyName

My rrat. Magni and vesper got into a pretty big fight/argument. They got suspended for it. Knowing vesper, heis ashamed of himself thats why we have 0 news on his side. While magni being the cool friendly guy is continuing his daily life on his RM account.

I'd sooner belive that Vesper speared gorilla manager and is in hiding now and Magni helped hide the body.
They're guys, not women that hold a grudge against becky at work because she came in wearing the same dress as them or some shit.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'd sooner belive that Vesper speared gorilla manager and is in hiding now and Magni helped hide the body.
They're guys, not women that hold a grudge against becky at work because she came in wearing the same dress as them or some shit.
I assure you, guys can grudge forever just like women do.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Some anon posted this screenshot in the numbers thread as proof that Vesper has deleted his WOW character since it doesn't show up in the player search.
1691725304814429.png
Could this be definitive evidence that Vesper is done with Hololive? Nope. It turns out that WOW Classic characters and guilds don't show up in search and /vt/ is retarded.
1691732274794389.jpg

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
If they are going to get terminated why are they waiting a month for it?Its the time for them to return everything back to Cover?I know the Rushia situation cant be compared but its the only other recent termination.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
The last time someone on Holostars went on a streaming break it was after a game dev acted like a manbaby over the fact that his game design isn't Special and management just basically told related talent to lay low for a month before coming back
The catch is that his stream got so popular it made him into the trending topic for the first time, so the issue got picked up because it brought a lot of attention

This was long before hlst en was even considered though, but it has a similar pattern of them basically just disappearing with vague announcement tweet and coming back a month later. Not sure if it'll apply to the current situation but it gives you an idea about how the management work when something potentially drama-ridden happens

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
This may be coping but I still think the "hiatus" isn't due to either of them doing something bad and getting punished. The main reason is because we don't have just one but two going on break at the same time. Now if it was just Vesper, yeah I can see him doing something that pisses off management again based on past examples, but Magni though? One of the main argument is that Magni is supposedly very close with Vesper, but is it to the point where 1) they would decide to do something shitty together or 2) Magni would go "if you're terminating him I'm going along with him"?

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
[- DID VESPER TAKE THE TERMINATOR PILL [ ? ]

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The last time someone on Holostars went on a streaming break it was after a game dev acted like a manbaby over the fact that his game design isn't Special and management just basically told related talent to lay low for a month before coming back

I don't remember this story. Who was it and what was the game?

Top Bottom