"Doesn't matter. If there's a hole, there's a way"Axel Syrios

The Kestraline Kronicles - Discussion Thread

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Passed out for a while guys, what did I mi
:kaijesssus:

This month really just keeps on giving. I guess it's fitting for the Christmas spirit or whatever but goddamn. The fucked up part is there's still almost 2 weeks left in the year and I no longer have confidence in the year being done at this point.

Panko Enjoyer

This ended up being 10 times worse than I thought. And here I was thinking he was iffy the first time he appeared on the discord server.
I was honestly expecting this to be your reaction.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Wow and i thought i was a parasocial weirdo.

I'm not a discord autist, what's the preferred way to do proper dumps and archives of the chatlogs?

Nothing out of the ordinary on the Tsundream discord. Joins to ask about a birthday kudo board last year, leaves about a month later.

Irony in nyaru's server.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I just want you guys to know that, depending on how far this is going to spread, you may have ruined this guy's life from here on out and tarnished almost two decades of his cherished internet history.

Good job. Couldn't find a more deserving schizo.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I just want you guys to know that, depending on how far this is going to spread, you may have ruined this guy's life from here on out and tarnished almost two decades of his cherished internet history.

Good job. Couldn't find a more deserving schizo.
I am now a 36 hours without sleep. And it waa fucking worth the watch. Im gonna go crash now. I just wonder what fucking drama will spawn tomorrow

Panko Enjoyer

Truly a prime representive of the Sonic and Genshin communities

niggaphil

Panko Enjoyer

httn

Hag enthusiast
AUTISM AHEAD
He shared the below photo of finding Yaoi at a charity store to several discords.

Kirsche discord

Yuniluna discord

Nyaru discord
But he failed to notice some frosted lettering in the photo.

ENHANCE

debra.org.uk is a fairly small charity so there aren't that many retail stores. But given that UK landlines generally start 01*** we can search this to find the area that code covers. There is only a single store in this area and the phone number matches.

Pedestrianized street so no streetview but luckily there is a 360 view which can see the store (and the arches that are in the reflection on the first pic.)
So very likely in the immediate area of Falkirk.

I have nothing else to add except that in addition to being an autistic groomer he is probably FAT

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
Chris-chan SONICHU curse strikes again!!! :smugselen:

Using my shit searching skill, there is only 3 talent that played sonic game before?

We can exclude Lia and Tenma out, as they played the meme games for shit and giggles.

Could Airi be the talent that connect to Spanner or interested in playing Sonic game? Might need to ask @Scoots for more details about it

It was Lia he watched the most, he was in the likers discord a ton and as shit was going sideways for him he was so nervous and scared of being banned from phase connect chats but he was most scared of being banned from Lia's chat. He did a good job at framing himself as a victim there.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I do feel a little bad for him, because it's clear from his "response video" that he's autistic and really lonely. Obviously it's not the streamer's fault that he got overly attached, but I can understand how someone like that would get overly attached to a streamer that tries to be friends with her supporters. That said, he definitely went way overboard, and earned his blocks/bans.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Two questions:

1: Is the guy nutting in the fucking mail based on anything but this? Unless there's something else, this seems like an "it came to me in a dream" style of claim, especially considering how valuable it might've been to keep for contacting law enforcement (but also, fucking ew). I feel like the line between "overly attached parasocial schizo guy" and "sex offender" is pretty significant.
Upon opening it, she discovered a crazed mixture of random merchandise, hand-written letters, and the tablet itself, which was covered in a mysterious tacky substance. Understandably, this 21 year old art student was revolted and threw the tablet back in the box and the letters into the bin without opening them.

2: Has anyone gone through his rebuttal, or whatever you'd call it? I have a genuinely hard time making out most of the things he's saying, so I had to tap out a few minutes in, and I usually have no issues with ESL speech. I might try running it through whisper to see if it's possible to transcribe it instead.
Burying your side of the story in a winding three hour VOD seems like a great way to make sure nobody will ever hear it.

niggaphil

2: Has anyone gone through his rebuttal, or whatever you'd call it? I have a genuinely hard time making out most of the things he's saying, so I had to tap out a few minutes in, and I usually have no issues with ESL speech.
That's how Scottish speak :smugselen:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
2: Has anyone gone through his rebuttal, or whatever you'd call it? I have a genuinely hard time making out most of the things he's saying, so I had to tap out a few minutes in, and I usually have no issues with ESL speech. I might try running it through whisper to see if it's possible to transcribe it instead.
Burying your side of the story in a winding three hour VOD seems like a great way to make sure nobody will ever hear it.
A lot of it is just kind of petty corrections about stuff she misunderstood or misremembered. For example, she said that he didn't go into work after getting removed from his mod position, but apparently that was because he had the day off. His big thing that he repeatedly talks about is how he wants her to send the tablet back if she doesn't want it. Also that he's upset that she brought up his name, but mostly the tablet.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

The only thing that I can say. NGL I expected better from a homelander xD

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
1: Is the guy nutting in the fucking mail based on anything but this? Unless there's something else, this seems like an "it came to me in a dream" style of claim, especially considering how valuable it might've been to keep for contacting law enforcement (but also, fucking ew). I feel like the line between "overly attached parasocial schizo guy" and "sex offender" is pretty significant.

I agree that "the tablet felt sticky so that means he squarted on it" is a bit of a leap and I'd need to see more before I definitely believe it. Maybe there is further evidence that was left out of the thread, but barring that showing up I think it's best to just think of it as a narrative flair so far.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
On one hand I want to celebrate the fact he bullys women.

On the other he's Scottish and therefor subhuman.

Empraize

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I agree that "the tablet felt sticky so that means he squarted on it" is a bit of a leap and I'd need to see more before I definitely believe it. Maybe there is further evidence that was left out of the thread, but barring that showing up I think it's best to just think of it as a narrative flair so far.
She clearly stated that she will show proof if it becomes nececarry. I personaly dont want to see a tablet with cum on it but to each their own i suppose.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Clarification: This has a discussion thread and is in Events instead of the Rec Room because law enforcement might legitimately use the old thread as reference material. I do not need them seeing yamanba's being tossed around.
Sounds like a good one to add to the Known Creep/Schizo/Autist thread, no? At least a link to the main body of the post since I feel having these people collected in one easily browsable thread is valuable - and while we know him as Kestraline, MrSpanner seems to be the name he's done most of his posting and stalking on, as well as keeping track of other aliases that potential viewers might recognise.

Top Bottom