Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You've all missed the incredibly important part where a menhera vtuber now knows where Proctor lives.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Haven't we all learned that taking cursed objects for shits and giggles is bad???

:vesperfacepalm:

Did you at least pay her something for it?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.
I GOT THE TABLET.

View attachment 70898
No pics of the thing itself because it is the most reflective surface in the entire universe and would hard-dox my entire family line back to 1066. But it's a Huion GT-220 v2 IPS Graphics 21.5 Inch Drawing Monitor. Worth about 350$ new. "Definitely going to be putting this to good use."

No, it is not sticky. Charlotte wiped it very extensively before sending it. Sorry, no Scottish Chandler DNA analysis today.
Proctor, with all due respect for you as a person and everything you've done for us through creating this forum, why? What drives you to desire the acquisition and subsequential use of a tablet coomed on some loser that used to belong to a vtuber he stalked? Honest inquire.

AND WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SAY "DEFINATELY GOING TO BE PUTTING THIS TO GOOD USE." IN REGARDS TO IT!!!

niggaphil

Proctor, with all due respect for you as a person and everything you've done for us through creating this forum, why? What drives you to desire the acquisition and subsequential use of a tablet coomed on some loser that used to belong to a vtuber he stalked? Honest inquire.

AND WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SAY "DEFINATELY GOING TO BE PUTTING THIS TO GOOD USE." IN REGARDS TO IT!!!
Please understand, It is British's common fetishes :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You've all missed the incredibly important part where a menhera vtuber now knows where Proctor lives.
Proctor is a consummate opsec professional, his skills honed by KF and his personal quest for anonymity.

He obviously used a PO Box.

(Rainbow goes here)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Proctor is a consummate opsec professional, his skills honed by KF and his personal quest for anonymity.

(Rainbow goes here)
Some modern tablets have GPS trackers built in (disguised as a "find my lost tablet" feature). That thing was definitely reset to factory settings before shipping, right? Right?

:optimistic:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Some modern tablets have GPS trackers built in (disguised as a "find my lost tablet" feature). That thing was definitely reset to factory settings before shipping, right? Right?

:optimistic:
Not graphics tablets. They are just displays with a stylus and have 0 "brains" like a mobile device. so no location service or storing of settings. Still means he likely gave a menhera his home address though.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

(Rainbow goes here)
Nah he was counting on her to be small enough to fit in the package too. And I don't know about Ireland but the post office starts to ask questions when they hear people screaming inside of a box

Top Bottom