"I can only sleep to dommy mommy ASMR. it has to be loud enough to keep my neighbors awake too"Tomoe Umari

TVA Awards 2023 Discussion thread

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Runie Ruse pulling out the win despite having been part of 2023 for a mere 14 days thanks to the 6-way Hololive vote split
Yeah that Hololive vote squander was dirty...

Negzana

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Pretty sure Best Corpo Cover had a Shiori cover in it. And I voted for it. What happened to it?

WACTOR, MariMari and Murray got robbed.
You're right, we just forgot to write it down. Shiori's Whisper Whisper Whisper got 19 votes, the same as Stellar Stellar and Blacklight.
Mozumi got robbed :depressedtako:
Don't get me wrong, Mozumi has a great looking model but Shiori is a big titty goth girlfriend with crazy eyes and sharp teeth drawn by Kayara. It wasn't even a competition.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You're right, we just forgot to write it down. Shiori's Whisper Whisper Whisper got 19 votes, the same as Stellar Stellar and Blacklight.

Don't get me wrong, Mozumi has a great looking model but Shiori is a big titty goth girlfriend with crazy eyes and sharp teeth drawn by Kayara. It wasn't even a competition.
Also Shiori is a Holo while mozu is an indie, that's never gonna be a fair fight.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Solid set of results, some things I would have liked to been different (nothing serious) but the majority vote wins. We'll see what changes in 2024.

Negzana

I knew my girl could do it, keep schizosperging on Michael
After recent happenings, please stop schizosperging on Michael

Top Bottom