"My stomach might have noise cancelling"Miyu Ottavia

The Kestraline Kronicles - Discussion Thread

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I know about him still raging to the name SOTI because of connected people. And I've been told by 3 people that he is currently in a discord server halfway trying to justify things, but being told off by everyone there.

STRONGLY considering word filtering Spanner to SOTI now.

Also, while I think he probably didn't cum on that tablet, he needs checking in on for the the obsessive stalking. It's not the first time he's done it apparently.

I'd love to hear more about this. Any idea who it was?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
Little update on one of Spanners YouTube channels. Spanner ran a clip Channel called "2Views And sad girls" and used it to primarily clip Lia from Phase Connect and was even featured on her main Channel on her list of Clippers. But he eventually stopped uploading to it giving the reason that he forgot the password to the channel.
Well, a few Likers noticed his channel was no longer on the feature list and a few assumed that she found out about the drama and removed him, but the only people that knew who ran the channel was a small handful of Likers. A few of them did some digging and found out that his channel was not removed from the list but was in fact deleted.
This is essentially all that's left of the channel.

Attachments

• Channel screenshot.jpg
    Channel screenshot.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 119

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Little update on one of Spanners YouTube channels. Spanner ran a clip Channel called "2Views And sad girls" and used it to primarily clip Lia from Phase Connect

Ha, that was him? I think I was subbed to that channel.

kingcaid

chrome_AsHHWkbFgz.png
Popped up in /pcg/ about 30 seconds ago.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
Here are some extra screenshots from that PCG thread.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-31 012716.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-31 012716.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot 2023-12-31 012739.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-31 012739.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot 2023-12-31 012803.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-31 012803.png
    88 KB · Views: 80

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
Now here's the real meat and potatoes.
Lia had a Kudoboard set up by likers but had to submit his under a different name since the likers hate his guts and would have instantly removed his submission if they would have known it was him. Here is his submission and Lia's reaction to it.
1.L.png
And here is Spanners post on /LIA/ and how he reacted to Lia reading his post.(I don't know why he took credit for Lia crying about her not getting the silver play button. They weren't even real tears lmao.)
3.L.png
Now how do I know this was Spanner? Well because a few days before the deadline for submitting the Kudoboard came in he asked ZachPlum, the organizer of the Kudoboard, if he could make a good-bye post to Lia and the Likers and Zack essentially said "No, fuck off."
Can't provide any proof on this front because many of the Likers are absolutely sick of Spanner and this drama and want nothing to do with it anymore. Plus they weren't exactly happy that he managed to sneak into the Kudoboard either.

Now on to the /LIA/ thread, the message he posted in /PCG/ he copied and posted onto /LIA/ as well, the only real difference being the image.
4.L.png
His next post responding to questions will surely get a laugh out of everyone here.
5.L.png6.L.png7.L.png
That's all the information I have for now. Until he chooses to make his 4th (5th? Honestly lost track) goodbye post.

Attachments

• 5.L.png
    5.L.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 62

Short

God Damn the Sun
6-l-png.60777
7-l-png.60778
lol
2023-12-31-adw123r.png

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So, Kestraline, in the off chance you're lurking this thread, I'm going to give you some friendly advice. Just start everything over. Don't even bother logging on to your old accounts or deleting old content, just start over. New email accounts, new accounts on Youtube, Twitch, Twitter, Discord, forum accounts, whatever, new everything. Uninstall and reinstall everything that requires a local computer install, like Discord. Don't use any old passwords or any old identifiers. Switch to a new browser if you can so you can be sure you don't use your old cookies and shit, and if you can't switch browsers, delete all your online cookies and delete and reinstall your old browser. You might need a new phone number for emails and such, so if you do, tell your real-life friends you were getting bombarded by too much spam callers when you get them to change your number. If you have any online accounts before today, no you don't.

Once you've done that, never return to this matter. This is all honestly going to be forgotten within a week or two if there's no new news and content, and you're the only one making new news and content for this. People are going to move on to the next drama or next lolcow or whatever if nothing happens and if you leave all your old accounts and shit behind, nothing will happen.

Next, once you've done all this: if you want to clip content for a chuuba and they already have a clipper, there's no reason you can't do it. So what if the other clipper is better? I've seen chuubas hold up artwork that looks like it was drawn by a five-year-old, they love any support they get and they would especially love to have another person clipping them and helping them get past being a one, two, three-view vtuber. You're only going to get good as a clipper if you practice. As long as you realize you've been acting like a retard and don't try to repeat all of this stuff there shouldn't be a problem.

No-one wants to give you a pity party. Pity parties are for people who've had a bad time through no fault of their own. The person who lost everything through a housefire gets a pity party. They're not for someone that set their house on fire first.

All of this shit is retarded but I've never had a problem with you outside of that. Good luck, man.

hylic

Advice for the severely autistic is wasted. Someone who lacks the self awareness to realize they are stalking and harassing someone over a (allegedly) cum tablet isn't going to just stop being retarded. Him being anyone's fan is just a liability and it makes sense why he's being gatekept. If he had the sense to use an alt and stop making everything about himself, nobody would notice or care, but he has to make everything about himself instead of just being content with being anonymous.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Advice for the severely autistic is wasted. Someone who lacks the self awareness to realize they are stalking and harassing someone over a (allegedly) cum tablet isn't going to just stop being retarded. Him being anyone's fan is just a liability and it makes sense why he's being gatekept. If he had the sense to use an alt and stop making everything about himself, nobody would notice or care, but he has to make everything about himself instead of just being content with being anonymous.
This. Notice how he keeps wanting to 'move on' and 'close this chapter in his life', but even in a completely anonymous message board he can't help but fucking yak about everything that happened. He doesn't WANT to start over, he thinks he's being FORCED to start over. And it pisses him off on some level. It's just like with Nolan, any attempts to explain to him why he's wrong is lost on him.

FreewayCola

I'd love to hear more about this. Any idea who it was?
Sorry for the late response on this one, been a bit busy over Christmas.

This would have been probably 2014. I wasn't there for the whole thing, and some of this has been reconfirmed by people who were also there, but from what I remember he was obsessed with a friend from a Sonic website (we will call him D) and their girlfriend (we will call her L).

L was quite a controlling person, and effectively isolated D from most of their friends as she deemed them to be "toxic", despite never meeting or speaking them She was deep into the 2014 tumblr white wannabe angry feminist thing, and had some weird views on things. To each their own, I guess.

At first they were happy for him to join them at times watching anime, etc, but eventually it got to the point that he would have autistic meltdowns over them wanting alone time together to talk/watch stuff.

So, D and L eventually blocked him on everything and asked him to leave then alone forever. He then did the same things to them like sending gifts of games, contacting them with alt accounts, sending presents in the mail, etc.

He started having constant emotional breakdowns in calls over this, and eventually even went to the doctors over it to get himself on anti depresants (yes, I'm fucking serious) despite his other friends advising him against it. He couldn't take the side effects for more than 12 hours and never took another one again.

The stalking continued. Eventually after a while, D and L made callout posts on Tumblr and he somewhat backed off, but the emotional breakdowns in the calls still happened until his friends got tired of it and got rid of him.

D and L broke up around the same time because of D's own degeneracy coming to light. He begrudgingly accepted Spanner back into his life, but him and his other friends never let Spanner forget just what a fucking creep they were during the whole saga. Some of them probably will have been the Sonic people who came to talk about Spanner to this Vtuber recently.

Over the years there has been other little obsessions, but not to the point that it got to with those two... until now, obviously.

When the thread started, he freaked out and "came clean" to all of his friendship groups, which is how his Sonic people found out. It has been pointed out to him that if he had just shut up and left it alone, most of his online life would have never known about this whole situation. He's not very smart.

Whenever his remaining "friends" have been calling his actions out, his response is apparently "but I haven't done anything as bad as this for nearly 10 years!!!!". Same group also report that he nearly lost his job over the summer as he couldn't concentrate and kept crying in work calls because of this Vtuber and her Mods "bullying and blocking him". Should tell you everything.

Apparently Spanner is active in this thread and has been reading everything written about himself. He linked the initial callout post which was then shared to me, which is why I am now here. He indirectly brought me here to tell you things about him. Funny.

Even with all the above said, I find it very unlikely that he would actually try to visit her in real life, as the guy is effectively an emotionally stunted shut in who leaves the house a few times a year. I also still very much doubt he came on the tablet, as amusing as that makes the whole thing. He very much does need serious emotional therapy.

If I remember anything else or hear of anything more I will come back and post again. Enjoy your new year!

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sorry for the late response on this one, been a bit busy over Christmas.

This would have been probably 2014. I wasn't there for the whole thing, and some of this has been reconfirmed by people who were also there, but from what I remember he was obsessed with a friend from a Sonic website (we will call him D) and their girlfriend (we will call her L).

L was quite a controlling person, and effectively isolated D from most of their friends as she deemed them to be "toxic", despite never meeting or speaking them She was deep into the 2014 tumblr white wannabe angry feminist thing, and had some weird views on things. To each their own, I guess.

At first they were happy for him to join them at times watching anime, etc, but eventually it got to the point that he would have autistic meltdowns over them wanting alone time together to talk/watch stuff.

So, D and L eventually blocked him on everything and asked him to leave then alone forever. He then did the same things to them like sending gifts of games, contacting them with alt accounts, sending presents in the mail, etc.

He started having constant emotional breakdowns in calls over this, and eventually even went to the doctors over it to get himself on anti depresants (yes, I'm fucking serious) despite his other friends advising him against it. He couldn't take the side effects for more than 12 hours and never took another one again.

The stalking continued. Eventually after a while, D and L made callout posts on Tumblr and he somewhat backed off, but the emotional breakdowns in the calls still happened until his friends got tired of it and got rid of him.

D and L broke up around the same time because of D's own degeneracy coming to light. He begrudgingly accepted Spanner back into his life, but him and his other friends never let Spanner forget just what a fucking creep they were during the whole saga. Some of them probably will have been the Sonic people who came to talk about Spanner to this Vtuber recently.

Over the years there has been other little obsessions, but not to the point that it got to with those two... until now, obviously.

When the thread started, he freaked out and "came clean" to all of his friendship groups, which is how his Sonic people found out. It has been pointed out to him that if he had just shut up and left it alone, most of his online life would have never known about this whole situation. He's not very smart.

Whenever his remaining "friends" have been calling his actions out, his response is apparently "but I haven't done anything as bad as this for nearly 10 years!!!!". Same group also report that he nearly lost his job over the summer as he couldn't concentrate and kept crying in work calls because of this Vtuber and her Mods "bullying and blocking him". Should tell you everything.

Apparently Spanner is active in this thread and has been reading everything written about himself. He linked the initial callout post which was then shared to me, which is why I am now here. He indirectly brought me here to tell you things about him. Funny.

Even with all the above said, I find it very unlikely that he would actually try to visit her in real life, as the guy is effectively an emotionally stunted shut in who leaves the house a few times a year. I also still very much doubt he came on the tablet, as amusing as that makes the whole thing. He very much does need serious emotional therapy.

If I remember anything else or hear of anything more I will come back and post again. Enjoy your new year!
Thank you for this post, whoever you are.
Overall a sad but hilarious tale of a bunch of mentally unwell individuals, and of-fucking-course sonic is involved. And Spanner, if you're reading this: :tenmakys:
(Him reading this thread would mean he has an alt, it's mole season bros)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
so we have a mole inbound?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hi, Spanner. Just a polite reminder that you can buy rope on Amazon.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
spanner i know youre reading this but damn get some fucking bitches man

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Funny how you try so hard to cling onto the Spanner The Tablet Cummer persona, but also sad cause thats all you ever had

Top Bottom