"korone senpai, lui must not be trusted. dangerous bird. abunai tori. the photo is fake! okakoro forever! (+gura) - annonymous tip peko"Gawr Gura

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

fortnitesmasherX

Posting a lost post of mine from yesterday because it's becoming even more relevant:

A list of (perfectly reasonable) grievances from Crush:

Getting banned for no reason from an anime waifu's chat.
His dad forces him to do slave labor.
His brother doesn't want his mug or mouse being touched.
His loving wife (Scoots) is experiencing mental health issues and is lashing out at him.
His dog, very suddenly and of no fault of his own, is dying.

Ordered in severity and relevance.

GOTBB

You can also see him arguing with Nolan on twitter dot com.
EDIT:
Awww jeeze dude he's on the clip channel trying to apologize? Shieeeeeet, Nolan needs to be institutionalized frfr

1.jpg

I just realized the clip comments are using yet another account.
ALL the alts are out for this one, Crush is at DEFCON 2.

holy shit finally a funny nolan arc
You have to ignore the dog dying of neglect in the background but I get what you mean.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Thought it would be a good idea to post the clip in this thread too since @Aquatic Novellite post that had the clip was lost in the move

IdenticalPlateaus

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Thought it would be a good idea to post the clip in this thread too since @Aquatic Novellite post that had the clip was lost in the move

This is beautiful, by pure chance Nolan has been catapulted to new heights of fame and lolcowdom, and now the greater hololive community gets to have fun laughing at the poor bastard. There's a comment thread under that video discussing the Nolan lore, featuring some niggas from /here/ dropping the juicy stuff:
1718739820969.png

Which, of course, the man himself had to correct:
1718739754739.png

Pure gold. Nolan needs to get recognized more often 1718739933890.png

EDIT: I found this as well. Was he really slandering Selen back then, or is Nolan finally big enough for his own rrats? :cursedbae:
1718740530969.png

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
EDIT: I found this as well. Was he really slandering Selen back then, or is Nolan finally big enough for his own rrats?
He's also being branded as a Nijisister in the comments.

Not gonna argue with that because he did have a spergout (which I think was documented here several pages back) on getting banned from one of the Dokibird fancords (which was formerly a Selen fancord iirc) for arguing with a mod about him doing his usual postings in relation to an Elira stream and not understanding why others didn't give her the benefit of the doubt (in regards to the drama) In a Dokibird-centric fan discord when he did.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
there is now a very real possibility that Nolan gets banned from most major chuubas outright, and not just their discords.

will this cause a change of his behavior? probably not! but I have no doubt his father will somehow be at fault for this as well, or that every single person but him is in the wrong.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
EDIT: I found this as well. Was he really slandering Selen back then, or is Nolan finally big enough for his own rrats?
After his little stunt in the dokicord maybe, he is the biggest nijisister that ever existed... on twitter on discord he is a holobrony, a phase connect fan, a idol fan, etc it depends on the day, im halfway expecting he ending in Pixelink and Globie

God's Strongest Dragoon

Thanks to Nolan's little event, there's now a non-zero chance that all of Holomyth is now aware of our pet retard Nolan Crush, and a non-zero chance they have stumbled upon this thread and its OP looking him up :hic:
@reinigen Any chance to link to the Nolan OP in the first post for this thread for the time being? Random tourists might not find it when it's hidden around page 134 out of 188 pages for this thread. Then again, the Chinese seemed to find it just fine. :koronehappyl:
This is beautiful, by pure chance Nolan has been catapulted to new heights of fame and lolcowdom, and now the greater hololive community gets to have fun laughing at the poor bastard. There's a comment thread under that video discussing the Nolan lore, featuring some niggas from /here/ dropping the juicy stuff:
View attachment 71896

Which, of course, the man himself had to correct:
View attachment 71895

Pure gold. Nolan needs to get recognized more often View attachment 71897

EDIT: I found this as well. Was he really slandering Selen back then, or is Nolan finally big enough for his own rrats? :cursedbae:
View attachment 71898
Holofans: "Wow, this guy sucks!"
/here/-posters: "Oh boy, you going to learn today!"

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
@reinigen Any chance to link to the Nolan OP in the first post for this thread for the time being? Random tourists might not find it when it's hidden around page 134 out of 188 pages for this thread. Then again, the Chinese seemed to find it just fine. :koronehappyl:

Holofans: "Wow, this guy sucks!"
/here/-posters: "Oh boy, you going to learn today!"
Done

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

niggaphil

Since there is a new debut for the Hololive EN Justice, time to check Nolan is joining the new EN discord, or get immediately banned or not. :dokiSmug:

There should be banning Nolan SpeedRun category soon :dokiSmug:

I will lurk in the Chinese server, and god I hope there is vent channel for Nolan to be LMAO

IdenticalPlateaus

View attachment 71898
Well it's at least partly a rrat right? As far as I know Nolan hasn't had access to neetbux for 'years', he's a long time chumpedo but not a long time Gura member.

niggaphil

Oh, Today is Nolan's 23rd birthday. HBD to the LMAOO who can't get a job

Screenshot 2024-06-19 140307.png

Meanwhile, 23 years old Nolan degeneracy continues:
Screenshot 2024-06-19 140134.png
Screenshot 2024-06-19 140255.png

Yeah right, pretty sure your one and only friend/wife is Scoots:
Screenshot 2024-06-19 140639.png

Nolan: I am broke, but I want to participate in Taiwan's Gura event! Why don't you participate the US region, I wonder
Screenshot 2024-06-19 140321.png

Screenshot 2024-06-19 140331.png

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
he doesn't watch streams, kiara said it in one of the other streams she did (I think in new vegas?) but he as clearly stated only clicks on nijiYamanba streams and streams with high CCV.
I think he just follows every agency Vtuber and as you say, goes for Niji and if no Niji is there he picks whoever shows up on his Follower's list.

He's also being branded as a Nijisister in the comments.

Not gonna argue with that because he did have a spergout (which I think was documented here several pages back) on getting banned from one of the Dokibird fancords (which was formerly a Selen fancord iirc) for arguing with a mod about him doing his usual postings in relation to an Elira stream and not understanding why others didn't give her the benefit of the doubt (in regards to the drama) In a Dokibird-centric fan discord when he did.
I commented on some Khyo video about Elira being a part of the stupid NBA thing despite not streaming for about 3 full months and showing up once. Nolan came in to correct me that she had been streaming regularly since that one stream (probably had streamed about 3 more times since then) and that I should not spread misinformation or some shit. He clearly is a Nijifag and he clearly is still retarded and can't really take things any other way except than literally.

IdenticalPlateaus

He clearly is a Nijifag and he clearly is still retarded and can't really take things any other way except than literally.
Nolan is a Nolanfag, his entire identity is based around what he is a fan of. Anyone he likes can't be a bad person because that would make him a bad person, which is impossible because in his mind he is without fault.

Last edited:
Top Bottom