"What's an orifice?"IRyS

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

Salado

what the fuck are you going to do about it?
I'm hangover and MATI, and most likely talking out of my ass. Send them packing, name drop them, black list them and ask the corpos/indies to offer their own volunteers that can be trusted....

Yeah, I know... :optimistic:

Salado

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Oh I didn't realize the gay orgy thing was put in the header.
Context:
This always happens at conventions, and doubly so for ones that feature a large audience of alphabet people. Lots of people seriously understimate just how much sex gay dudes are having despite the size of their community, you might as well go looking for unicorns if you want to find one with a bodycount that isn't in the dozens, large gatherings always end up with orgies.

VTuberThrow

I don't know how it works in Burgerland, but here if you pull this kind of shit and it can be proven you can be dragged to a civil court. Regardless of if you're a volunteer or not.
Would likely be pretty hard to prove in court unless they were super specific about it on twitter somewhere or Sakana had some real proof.
I also wouldn't be surprised if it was difficult to find enough volunteers to run stuff that are not lefty activist style. Con is in the bay area, anime/vtubing has gotten incredibly gay/troon infiltrated, and Offkai a much smaller con for a much smaller niche running the weekend after Fanime which is probably the biggest anime con in northern California so most of your volunteer staff are likely the people who got rejected or didn't go to Fanime.
Running a con, especially in the bay area, all on paid employees would probably be impossibly expensive.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
ok but what would be a good place for a con if every single big city in usa is a pozbomb with aids fallout?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
FGSdI46XIAI0twq.jpg
Well i feel sorry for Phasefriends if Sabotage rrat its true

Lets see what HOLOGODS are doing

Orange Woman good

I mean... I am a HoloGOD myself but let's not pretend that our kind isn't having orgies too, this degeneracy doesn't follow agency boundaries. The big issue is honestly the Hotel+Con thing and it being in the US, in HoloExpo you see very little weird shit even from the gaijin mostly because the nip culture doesn't allow it and also because people aren't allowed to get FUCKING DRUNK and fuck each other in the premises.

Salado

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
That being said, if It was sabotage, there's a good chance we will see some evidence eventually as the types to do that are also the types to brag about it.
This aged well, all things considered. I wasn't expecting the gay orge, though.

Salado

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This aged well, all things considered. I wasn't expecting the gay orge, though.
How???!?! The gay orgy was the only thing to be expected.

ex_lurker

Lots of people seriously understimate just how much sex gay dudes are having despite the size of their community, you might as well go looking for unicorns if you want to find one with a bodycount that isn't in the dozens, large gatherings always end up with orgies.
Based. Gay men are just unshackled straight men, free from having to deal with women in order to get laid.

Last edited:

Tubedude

ok but what would be a good place for a con if every single big city in usa is a pozbomb with aids fallout?
There's probably plenty of mid-sized cities that have places that could hold a con and are less expensive and pozzed than fucking mega-cities. Admittedly I have never been involved in setting up a con, so maybe not. It feels like most con organizers live in mega-cities so they only go for those places too.

Stunned But Dumb

I've said it before and people always seems surprised by cons and tournaments are filled with sex parties. Not always necessarily gay, but after the cameras turn off and everyone heads to their hotels... well the lights don't go out, you hear me?

Negzana

With all the memes about Lia Likers, one would have expected it would be them who have rumors of a gay orgy

Stunned But Dumb

With all the memes about Lia Likers, one would have expected it would be them who have rumors of a gay orgy
Well there is that (apparently three part) tweet with the liker kissing the bito

Early Adopter
I'm not American. Is ALL of Texas pozzed?
Some is, especially some parts near border like san antonio, maverick and el paso counties.
Texas isnt a hick heaven, big nose tribe already have their crooked finders puppeteering rinos and all

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Capippalists having gay cosplay orgies and giving eachother AIDS is the logical endpoint to Pippa selling men's-size pink and white thighigh sock merchandise, just sayin'. Kinda brought it upon herself with that one

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
"Vote with your wallet" is not effective when the mentally ill group of retards larping as heroic revolutionaries have been declared "an endangered minority". I think Offkai was a no-show from the start. What does one do? No vermintide allowed? = vtubers are racist-qanon-gamergate9000 confirmed.
My solution would be to employ paid professional staff, which would allow for HR managers to offer screening. You'd have to just suck up the cost and the fact that there wouldn't be nearly enough to wrangle the whole weekend.
A simple search of 99% of these fаggots social media would suffice as a reason to deny them as volunteers.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
How???!?! The gay orgy was the only thing to be expected.
I made the mistake of expecting a little more decency from the average phase friend, so this is definitely a large case of 🌈.
Also, it looks like sharks are circling, and we may see some strong damage control from Offkai here soon. Ignoring it is not the best move anymore and will only fan the flames.

Top Bottom