"stop pretending you have friends"Kevin 'Sakana' Li (to Eimi Isami)

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys I spent years trying to avoid Jim and then after I thought he was dead people zeroed him in to my exact hiding spot. Who do I need to murder for this

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
> N1GG3RCUNT straight up links the asylum
> Jim shares it
Jesus fucking Christ, will someone CLOSE THE FUCKING GATES?!
The proliferation of information can only stand to benefit both us and Pippa/Kirsche. If retards join our site, we have competent janitors to clear them out. Stop sperging.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
> Jim shares it
I don't want to deal with the fucking streetshitter tourists
FUCK OFF
WE
ARE
FULL
Drop more slurs, that'll show them.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
we have competent janitors to clear them out.
Can you introduce me to them there's mad man who keeps sperging about making pippa into pot roast or something I think he's on narcotics or something

fortnitesmasherX

> Jim shares it
I don't want to deal with the fucking streetshitter tourists
FUCK OFF
WE
ARE
FULL
Literally no one cares. This isn't some underground invite-only club.

RedRage

httn

Hag enthusiast
in HoloExpo you see very little weird shit even from the gaijin mostly because the nip culture doesn't allow it and also because people aren't allowed to get FUCKING DRUNK and fuck each other in the premises.
Comiket has had rumours of post con orgies for aslong as it has been running. I would assume the same happens with holofes but the info doesn't reach us in the gaijin sphere. But agreed on the second point, having the event in a dedicated expo space gives you a good distance between the convention and whatever degenerate shit the attendees get up to back at the hotel.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
The proliferation of information can only stand to benefit both us and Pippa/Kirsche. If retards join our site, we have competent janitors to clear them out. Stop sperging.
Go back to your gay orgy.

Negzana

Why does there have to drama, why can't we just enjoy mentally ill autistic women screaming about UFOs or their fictional older brother in peace?

Salado

niggaphil

Why does there have to drama, why can't we just enjoy mentally ill autistic women screaming about UFOs or their fictional older brother in peace?
Because it is in California, USA :kaelalaugh:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Is this another case of Proctor being dreadfully disconnected from reality or the orgies are actually THAT bad? Last time he talked about VR chat brothels as if it was something that suddenly popped out from the woodworks, and not a very well known den of degeneracy. Now acting like gay orgies at con isn't a regular thing and it somehow makes Offkai worse than average. When the forum already talked about orgies at last offkai as well
Discord-0-EYh-RSPTC1.png

Discord-LMimp-El8-Y0.png

If there's anyone I trust to know how bad the degeneracy at cons are, it's this guy and his ilk.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Go back to your gay orgy.
You're the one who sounds like you want an insular gay orgy where the site isn't allowed to grow because you don't want information to be proliferated and our site to gain legitimacy.

wew

Male hag love!
Is this another case of Proctor being dreadfully disconnected from reality or the orgies are actually THAT bad? Last time he talked about VR chat brothels as if it was something that suddenly popped out from the woodworks, and not a very well known den of degeneracy. Now acting like gay orgies at con isn't a regular thing and it somehow makes Offkai worse than average. When the forum already talked about orgies at last offkai as well
I just want to say like 95% of the con goers do not go to these weird fucking orgies and at most just have a night of drinking with fellow autists
Lot of good fun people here and I don't want others thinking we are a furry con.
God please someone make another vtuber con in the USA.

niggaphil

Discord-0-EYh-RSPTC1.png

Discord-LMimp-El8-Y0.png

If there's anyone I trust to know how bad the degeneracy at cons are, it's this guy and his ilk.
are you sure they are topless bunny girls, or they are actually topless bunny fembois who larp as pippa?

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp
Oh I didn't realize the gay orgy thing was put in the header.
Context:
Wow, "get f**ked at OffKai" wasn't just a joke.

Top Bottom