"Because of what happened with a prior graduation in the company, I had already been told by my senpais that oftentimes suspensions would be disguised as 'breaks' by the talents. Now, I understand why."Zaion LanZa

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I won't fedpost. I won't fedpost. I won't fedpost. I won't fedpost. I won't fedpost. I won't fedpost. I won't fedpost.
Ya gonna fedpost?

:BijouBijou:

Salado

httn

Hag enthusiast
Archive
LOL.png
"Pippa has an unique ability to associate with terrible people"
62c9898583adb929731e3b9e3c59e774.jpg

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
"Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis."

[Link]

Last edited:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
are you sure they are topless bunny girls, or they are actually topless bunny fembois who larp as pippa?
Actual topless women. I heard about them too.

Serbian Peacemakers

The whole "I wasn't talking about Pippa, I was talking about something that happened IRL" defense kinda falls apart when you look at his twitter and don't see a single tweet relating to anything within his real life. Why would he suddenly start talking about IRL stuff shortly after the Twitch debacle, something he has not seemed to do at all in his recent twitter history?
(Also for someone who claims to live "two continents away" he seems to care a lot about exclusively American political issues.)

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
There's something to be said to being the "Underground alternative to ___". We'd never be the NUMBER ONE VTUBER PLATFORM, but at least to anyone who can understand the in jokes an lingo (who keep out the people we gatekept) this can be a good resource eventually.
Man, I use to believe we should have gatekept harder, but... A lot of funny shit has happened and been learned to the point I'm glad where we are right now with the site. More information to archive and talk about. Like shit, we wouldn't know any of this crazy stuff if it wasn't for some of the people we've adopted.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This year isn't going to end well is it?
First Niji implodes
then a swarm of grifters come to feed on the remains
now "le cooltoore war" nutjobs and politispergs pick a fight with some troons and phasenigs and jesus christ can we just enjoy vtubers?

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
First Niji implodes
now "le cooltoore war" nutjobs and politispergs pick a fight with some troons and phasenigs and jesus christ can we just enjoy vtubers?
Sir... It's only June...

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
First Niji implodes
No.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

She starts talking about Offkai immediately. Gems; 'rot goes all the way to the top' and 'I am looking forward to Offkai not existing.'

KirscheCon2025.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
First Niji implodes

Lets just Enjoy Japanese Vtubing

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
First Niji implodes
You'll have more fun when someone with actual clout is brazen enough to cancel a Holo for mentioning comic LO once or some shit

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You'll have more fun when someone with actual clout is brazen enough to cancel a Holo for mentioning comic LO once or some shit
We'll have the last laugh when endless legions of Holonigs assault them. Our JP flank will also remain unaffected by any westoid grift attempts.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
I mean countless have tried, but the Holo EN girls do the smartest thing... STAY FUCKING SILENT AND IN THEIR LANE.

Tubedude

First Niji implodes
Realistically this con bullshit is gonna be another random internet back and forth for a few days then peter out. Fishman likely won't acknowledge anything publicly unless there's absolute proof of bullshit going on beyond just incompetence, and even if there is, he can just do the professional thing and just wait to not go the next year, instead of fanning the drama flames.

The only long term effects I see from this are if Phase goes to Offkai again or not, and how few sponsors Offkai gets next year, just off of how incompetent they have been the last two years.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
We'll have the last laugh when endless legions of Holonigs assault them. Our JP flank will also remain unaffected by any westoid grift attempts.
That one retard who went after Astel for eating McDonalds who was completely ignored by him and then had to DFE after was fun to watch.

ex_lurker

(Also for someone who claims to live "two continents away" he seems to care a lot about exclusively American political issues.)
You've never met any terminally online europeans, have you?

Top Bottom