"Vore will save the day!"Fujikura Uruka

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Edit: Question, were the ads that were run twitch ads or in stream ads Offkai themselves ran? Asking cause if Twitch ads, Twitch mods can decide to run ad-breaks on stream (might need editor perms for it, might not, only have been a mod with editor perms).
In-stream ads from the con's sponsors. The same ones they run on repeat for hours at a time when nothing's happening.

Negzana

This is why I like HoloID. There is absolutely NO faggotry in ID...If you ignore Ollie

Tubedude

In-stream ads from the con's sponsors. The same ones they run on repeat for hours at a time when nothing's happening.
So not twitch mod-related sabotage then, likely an incompetency thing that the mod then opportunistically lied about to stir the pot.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
image.png
a
Sir, I do not believe you.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
You've never met any terminally online europeans, have you?
Terminally online Europeans complain almost exclusively about how terrible of an ethnofacist hypercapitalist "Insert 3rd buzzword here" hellhole the US is as their own country falls apart around them so it wouldn't surprise me if it was someone who never stepped foot in the US.

Tubedude

image.png
a
Sir, I do not believe you.
"I couldn't control what shows up on stream" could be true, and heck is probably likely, but he also didn't need to say that Phase was the one that decided to run ads, "tech issues" would've been an excuse everyone would understand, even if they would be somewhat upset over it.

Zyklon Mag

"Awww I wish I could go to Offkai this year. I'd love to meet more Phase fans, pick up more merch and maybe maybe maybe get to meet cute clown man--"

All of this

:magnino::gunpeko: Who brings a heavy sex machine that you'd be paying checked bag fees for and risking the airport staff losing/damaging your expensive piece of shit on top of plane ticket, hotel, badge, food, Uber and merch haul costs? And imagine having to watch to make sure the ugly drunk weirdos in your room don't break or piss on it.

Don't get me started on the staff's stupidity. Fishman sponsors your con, pays everyone's AA fees and you act like this instead of just ensuring the weebfest runs smoothly? Seattle has similar politics but none of the AI staff there were acting remotely like that.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
"I couldn't control what shows up on stream" could be true, and heck is probably likely, but he also didn't need to say that Phase was the one that decided to run ads, "tech issues" would've been an excuse everyone would understand, even if they would be somewhat upset over it.
This also doesn't mean they haven't talked to other people on Offkai staff/volunteers to coordinate some bad shit happening.

Tubedude

This also doesn't mean they haven't talked to other people on Offkai staff/volunteers to coordinate some bad shit happening.
Very fair to assume, but I'm trying to edge on the side of caution without clear proof of genuine sabotage instead of opportunistic pot-stirring.

It seems like this gustavo guy is also a mod for another vtuber named suko
View attachment 71015
>Complains about nazis
>Has "from the river to the sea" in discord bio

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Methinks the line "if you want evidence of "sabotage" you're looking in the wrong place" may be a self-report, sounds like he DOES know of sabotage somewhere at Offkai, but is denying being directly a part of it (probably bullshit)?
:ameliaThink:

Atlas

It seems like this gustavo guy is also a mod for another vtuber named suko
Screenshot_20240602_154645_Discord.jpg

RedRage

Methinks the line "if you want evidence of "sabotage" you're looking in the wrong place" may be a self-report, sounds like he DOES know of sabotage somewhere at Offkai, but is denying being directly a part of it (probably bullshit)?
:ameliaThink:
I'm waiting until we have anything actually concrete, either a statement from phase themselves, or verifiable messages and the like coordinating this before I even get close to touching this, but I think you might be overanalyzing that a bit.

LuminousCove

Lumi Angler
Fox woman has shit to say tomorrow
So we will have more info then

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

roktofferson

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Speaking of Gustavo the sabotager. Kirsche's talking about it right now.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Seattle is not in California.
I think the colder climate tamps down on the crazies a little, hard to pride parade when it's cold sometimes. Still pozzed, though, don't get me wrong.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think the colder climate tamps down on the crazies a little, hard to pride parade when it's cold sometimes. Still pozzed, though, don't get me wrong.
Yeah but Minnesota

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Top Bottom