"My niggas"Takanashi Kiara

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Salado

Bronze

httn

Hag enthusiast
I heard that Birmingham is like the Ohio of UK, so maybe it won't be as pozzed as california?
More like the Detroit of the UK, they just have a different kind of brown people. The NEC itself is outside of birmingham and quite large so hopefully peoples panels wont get interrupted by the calls to prayer.

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
well for all of those here wishing Offkai goes to die

I wonder if people are ready for Vexpo, the vtuber con in Europe, Birmingham, UK
I heard that Birmingham is like the Ohio of UK, so maybe it won't be as pozzed as california?

Its their first year too and Mint + VDere are their biggest guests atm, so its still really small but I think its good to keep in mind that this event exists since it could serve as a point of comparison

I think Proctor himself should go there and be our on-the-ground man :smugsubaru:
If the forum pools some money, TVA could even be a sponsor of this tiny convention
I don't know what the benefits of that would be, but the idea sounds funny

I obviously can't speak for everyone: But as an American, I would rather fly overseas to go to a convention than to California. As much as I'd love to go to Offkai, I have vowed never to set foot in Cali. I plan on keeping it that way.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
My saving's gone, lol. Would have to go there next year at the earliest.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
well for all of those here wishing Offkai goes to die

I wonder if people are ready for Vexpo, the vtuber con in Europe, Birmingham, UK

Its their first year too and Mint + VDere are their biggest guests atm, so its still really small but I think its good to keep in mind that this event exists since it could serve as a point of comparison

I think Proctor himself should go there and be our on-the-ground man :smugsubaru:
If the forum pools some money, TVA could even be a sponsor of this tiny convention
I don't know what the benefits of that would be, but the idea sounds funny

TVA sponsoring a con on TERF island would be pretty fantastic, tbh.

No way in hell the organisers would go for it, but I kind of want to see it now, if only for the tweetstorm that'd follow.

Arznbae

wtf is happening
diversityisourdownfall.PNG
2nd most dangerous city in all of the UK baby!
:robertudrink:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

ex_lurker

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp
Any updates? I heard Kirsche was gonna drop receipts soon.

dumdum did nothing wrong

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
View attachment 71083
2nd most dangerous city in all of the UK baby!
:robertudrink:
Wow it really is the Ohio of the UK!

For the record, Ohio's cities are some of the most dangerous in the US, with Cleveland being the most dangerous Ohioan city at number 8 nationally.

Btw, America's version of Birmingham is apparently the most dangerous city in the entire nation. I think the name might be cursed.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I would've bet that I'd shave my head if Sayu fucked this up, again. But reason came by and said "bro that's every tuesday", so I will just stay put until Saturnus eat his Pomu acryllic stand.

Wrong place.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

It took them a month to put that and nothing else, supposedly there were actual sightings of the CEO but i never saw a picture of him or of their booth

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Wow it really is the Ohio of the UK!

For the record, Ohio's cities are some of the most dangerous in the US, with Cleveland being the most dangerous Ohioan city at number 8 nationally.

Btw, America's version of Birmingham is apparently the most dangerous city in the entire nation. I think the name might be cursed.
Most of the crime in Cleveland is concentrated around East Cleveland, which if you've ever been resembles Detroit as shown in RoboCop.

Why is East Cleveland so violent, you may ask? Purely socio-economical factors, I tell you.

1717466124362.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Most of the crime in Cleveland is concentrated around East Cleveland, which if you've ever been resembles Detroit as shown in RoboCop.

Why is East Cleveland so violent, you may ask? Purely socio-economical factors, I tell you.

View attachment 71098
Oh hey it's Yamanbas again what do you know

Top Bottom