"But he started the coop (Coup) what am I supposed to do? w-wait lol, am I pronouncing that word wrong too? lol"IRyS

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

RedRage

@The Proctor no Kirsche stream?
I actually put effort in this, hope you use it and pay me, my keyboard being funky. I'll give you one (1) review if you want something changed.
prostate-Thumb.jpg
Seeing the anon eye in the sky get posted after that group shot of the con floor was fucking funny.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
BTW still haven't heard anything from Kirsche. Did Offkai give her a cease and desist order, along with a gag order?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Bagman talking about his time at offkai

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
look I have yellow fever and sayu almost fixed that, I would say to at least have standards but you do you I guess.
:guraeating:
I can fix her (with exercise)

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
@The Proctor no Kirsche stream?
I actually put effort in this, hope you use it and pay me, my keyboard being funky. I'll give you one (1) review if you want something changed.
prostate-Thumb.jpg

Add a question mark to the 'Grifter' tag, that's prettymuch it.

Salado

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Wait, I thought there was no way fishman was gonna go back next year, Phase bros?
:smugazki:
Can't wait for Offkai Euphoria next year. :ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wait, I thought there was no way fishman was gonna go back next year, Phase bros?
The Don fishmano has called the triads to boot all blue hairs out of the con or else they drop support
its real, Pippa told Mori who told me at a cracker barrel
get it
because they're both fucking CRACKAS

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
False has an exclusive on the phase sabotage

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Bronze

It may be just a corporate message, but I think it was too big of a W to drop out instantly. Major fuck up aside, rest went very well as far as I can see. (Except Dizzy sacrificing her appearance I guess)

I still think he should seriously discuss the volunteer issue that might happen next year as well and if they arent taking any satisfying steps, just attend the con but not sponsor it. Acting like nothing has happened or they ruined everything isn't the way imo.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

x Hades Stamps

"public online forums" - so emails and voice calls are perfectly fine, go spill the beans :naruhodo:
Those are indeed not public online forums.
Not sure if a UK con can be considered a replacement for Offkai, if Phase is looking for one at least
I am, and I’m afraid the answer is no–wildly different locations means completely different attendance bases.
I obviously can't speak for everyone: But as an American, I would rather fly overseas to go to a convention than to California. As much as I'd love to go to Offkai, I have vowed never to set foot in Cali. I plan on keeping it that way.
Just in terms of getting there, my wallet disagrees. However, being a tourist in California turns that completely around; California’s expensive.
Bro, the US has like 5+ cities with worse crime rates.
Not wrong, but also a low estimate.

Top Bottom