"I hope you enjoy the smell of my ass! Orrraaa"Momosuzu Nene

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
My solution would be to employ paid professional staff

That would be extremely extremely expensive.

As a compromise, I'd only let people onto the staff if they first were willing to sign an agreement stating they were willing to abide by certain rules and codes of conduct that were explicit and impossible to weasel-word.

Though given that Offkai apparently does handle sensitive PL info from vtubers in some cases, I'd say there is grounds for a formal contract even for unpaid people.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying cappiptalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.
But people said Lia's fans were the biggest fags around in the Phase Connect fan sphere....

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oh I didn't realize the gay orgy thing was put in the header.
Context:
Lore from @Laidho, who is at the convention. Screenshots from TVAcord.
image.png

image.png

image.png
image.png

image.png

image.png

niggaphil

Context:
God damn, now I have a serious question to the TVA users and Vtuber fans:

If you fuck or engage orgy with femboy/trap, are you considered gay or straight? :dokiSmug:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

If you fuck or engage orgy with femboy/trap, are you considered gay or straight? :dokiSmug:
What the fuck kind of dumbass question is this? It makes you a fаggot.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

Have you read Baki? It's that logic.

NotDecatto

DYRBI

It’s not gay if the balls don’t touch.

ADWInmate

Dunno tbh, but asking that question definitely makes you gay.

E: Fucking ninja'd

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Even the biggest anime conventions in the US rely largely on unpaid volunteers; as you may have probably guessed, many of them are a menace. They get drunk with unearned power extremely easily and instead of solving problems, they cause them for actual paid staff such as security.

As an example, the volunteer crew for Otakon 2018 was so bad security had to be called in several times to extinguish petty dramatics by manchildren and stop autists from throwing their weight around. At the end of day two of the convention, one security staffer, a sort of normie-looking black guy walked up to my friend and me as we were leaving the convention center to ask us for a hug because he was so mentally drained from dealing with retards.

Long story short, volunteer jannies tend to be cancer but they're very often necessary manpower or manchild-power, in this case.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Remember, June is dinosaur pride month, and I don't see many dinosaurs at Offkai.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Hi reporter on the ground at Off-Kai here I just want everyone to know I have had sex with many fat women at this con, I'd say 70% of them were your Oshi's.
Do you mean you had sex with only 70% of our oshi because the fat didn't let you reach the last 30%? Godspeed, trooper. :pomuSalute:
Would be curious in your opinions on the flesh form of some vtubers you saw, you're a funny motherfucker that could make 2 amazing paragraphs on your con experience.
You heard the proctpussy. Document hard! Maybe some editor out there will bother making his thumbnail.
He's paying so I can make it. Will use the material found in the thread tomorrow (I know more people will drop material here as the final day is still ongoing and the reports are always late). The stream is wednesday so if you want to have your character on it, drop the png.
is sleepy the one who's like real life Lucoa and got griped at for revealing swimsuit when out with Pippa?
Please, take a picture. I don't even care about her face anymore, I just need to know if the boobs are real.
:urtearingmeapart:
Context:
Not a cocksucker myself but this is very common: have hundreds of extremely lonely and awkward dudes that warm up to each other for their hobbies and tastes, this kind of thing happens, usually out of desperation.
Good luck on the STDs' roulette later, hope they used condoms.
And con orgies happens all the time, weebs and their kin are too autistic to socialize normally, they'll take any chance to do it, people are just secretive about it, for good reasons.
Howdy to the visitors from @TRIGG3RP0INT ‘s post.

Hey @TRIGG3RP0INT kill yourself.
:supermigo:

httn

Hag enthusiast
There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying cappiptalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.
Can't blame them given the other offerings.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Simple solution: Vote with your wallet. These degenerated troons would continue to exist and sabotage all of the cons. If people would stop attending these cons, Offkai would shit itself and close sooner or later
"Vote with your wallet" does not work in the modern age, since it's playing directly into these people's hands. Their entire game plan is to insert themselves into everything you like and shit it up until it makes you miserable and you leave. They don't have capitalistic interest in it, they just get off on the idea of defeating you, even at high-level corporate positions.

The only way to "win" is to either fight back against them, or find yourself little scraps of joy despite them.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Well i feel sorry for Phasefriends if Sabotage rrat its true

Lets see what HOLOGODS are doing

Orange Woman good

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
As a compromise, I'd only let people onto the staff if they first were willing to sign an agreement stating they were willing to abide by certain rules and codes of conduct that were explicit and impossible to weasel-word.
aren't they already?

Salado

I don't know how it works in Burgerland, but here if you pull this kind of shit and it can be proven you can be dragged to a civil court. Regardless of if you're a volunteer or not.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
6ce19fe9765757957adafa82cb4e4bda.gif

WHAT THE FUCK
It keeps getting worse. :gunpeko:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I assumed the entire reason the volunteers had any leverage regarding Kirsche was that they announced their demands just before the event, so they couldn't just be replaced. If the unpaid volunteers refuse to show up en masse, what the fuck are you going to do about it?

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

Depends on how much he looked like a woman. :smugpipi:

Also sad to hear the stuff about offkai, but not suprised. Lots of grifters in VTubing and there is a lot of shit talking behind the scenes with these VTweeter types.

Top Bottom