"you don't need a dream bf. you need to go set up for stream and record more content"Dizzy Dokuro

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
cosplay like your avatar or oshi, then wear a wig and mask. And shout you are afraid of covid19. No one will recognise you and stay away from you who looks like a weirdo
I was going to suggest a shirt saying he's HIV+, but it's California, and he might attract AIDS bugchasers.

Maybe try cosplaying as a Saudi oil baron and con some twitch whoretubers into seggs.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
The funny thing is that if 20 guys go to a v-tuber convention with basic hygiene and average attractiveness, they'll probably throw off the entire chuuba ecosystem. Suddenly all girl-failures start making their own food and cleaning their fem-caves; all sad-girls take their fucking medication and stop vague-posting on social media; and all hags suddenly graduate only to show up again a year later in /vt/ leaks of them holding newborns on social media.

We can never allow it to happen, remember to stop brushing your teeth and showering at least a week before going to a convention guys :smugselen:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
The funny thing is that if 20 guys go to a v-tuber convention with basic hygiene and average attractiveness, they'll probably throw off the entire chuuba ecosystem. Suddenly all girl-failures start making their own food and cleaning their fem-caves; all sad-girls take their fucking medication and stop vague-posting on social media; and all hags suddenly graduate only to show up again a year later in /vt/ leaks of them holding newborns on social media.

We can never allow it to happen, remember to stop brushing your teeth and showering at least a week before going to a convention guys :smugselen:
So what you're saying is that if I wanted to make my dream of having a big family reality I should go to a weeb convention and get what dating and my social/work circles have failed thus far to provide me access to?

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Well, this just proves my desire to never go to any cons ever correct. Nothing good ever comes out of congregating a bunch of obsessed fans in real life.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So what you're saying is that if I wanted to make my dream of having a big family reality I should go to a weeb convention and get what dating and my social/work circles have failed thus far to provide me access to?

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
I'm going to be real with you

Dealing hard drugs and engaging in human trafficking just sounds easier at this point

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
The Capippalist party got delayed by 1 hour.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
If it means anything, around 2:20 PM I accidentally walked in on Sakana and one other Phase staff having a very serious discussion with 2 Offkai staff members. Was looking for the elevator to go to the vendor hall, and lo, Sakana was on a sofa nearby talking about what they're going to do going forward. Personally, I believe in the sabotage narrative. Though, it's less everyone out to get Pippa, just some opportunistic scavengers taking advantage of the chaos. As far as I know, the Biboo thing went okay yesterday. Things only really start breaking down when Phase stuff came up.

The Phase Origins event was never meant to be streamed in the first place, after all. Don't know which idiots would take 'no' as a 'yes'. And then decided to do so in such a stupid way.

But, it does make Pippa bit at the end of her song all the funnier.

"Fuck Offkai! I hate it here, I'm never coming back!"
Rima just read this on stream because, quote, "This is one of the few I could find without any slurs" :SelenHAHAhere:

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I feel like the smarter thing to do would be to let Idol take the fall for this one but it was actually an improptu meetup of Minimoo's with Muyu, she's on the tablet in the center...

You know, I could poke fun (though it's not like I wouldn't fit in with a group like this if I went to things like this), but honestly, given everything she's been going through for a long time now, including some recent problems, I'm sure it was nice for her to have fans show up to see her. The same can be said for really any of the vtubers there. No matter what may or may not have been happening during the shit show, they all had fans there to see them, and they all seemed happy enough with that. So unless I hear anything over-the-top about individual fans there, I'll say good on them for being there and supporting their oshis and other vtubers they enjoy. I'm sure it made them all happy to have fans there.

Guess I'm feeling a little more optimistic/white-pilled about things despite everything that's been happening and the possible reasons behind them. So, I'll just leave it at this:

I'm happy for her. She, and the others who are feeling this way, deserve it. And good on the fans that were there for the talents.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The Capippalist party got delayed by 1 hour.
No bro here's what you gotta do. You gotta walk in there smash a wine bottle on the ground, light a curtain on fire and yell at the top of your lungs "The party begins now!"

If you had a Tek9 or an Uzi on you too you can fire in the air as you yell that for more effectiveness

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Rima just read this on stream because, quote, "This is one of the few I could find without any slurs" :SelenHAHAhere:
She called it VTA :kroanger: WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING CAN NO ONE READ?!

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist
thinking of something funny to go with “vta”

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Furious George

Low & Lazy

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
wow 10 pages i do hope theres some confirmation to sabotage rrats or names and faces
oh its all about grifters and capipi sex machine

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
(Also for someone who claims to live "two continents away" he seems to care a lot about exclusively American political issues.)
I hate to break it to him, but being "two continents away" from north america lands him right back in north america. Unless he's in anratctica, which is impossible becasue of his obnoxios levels of femboyness.
Uruka's Karaoke is dying and some vendors are having trouble with payment processing due to shitty internet at con

View attachment 71021

View attachment 71020

Edit: She had to cancel the Karaoke

I don't get it, is she streaming from hotel or something?
Anyway, their tech staff is patently reatarded. It's sooooo fucking easy to reserve some 200-300Mbit in separate VLAN&WLAN for streaming, and another one with 20-30Mbit reserve for payments too. You don't even have to fiddle with VLANs past main router, just use different subnets.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Look, I don't want to deny the existence of bunny fembois, in fact I like to collect photographic evidence of their existence in my free time.
But I think this community especially should know that there are more than enough degenerate women in VTubing to fill the needs of several orgies.
Nigga, stop self reporting. This isn't the farms, no one's going to give you your write up here, we're not THAT autistic/retarded/inbred.

Except @MerelyTourist he checks all those boxes easily.

Have to agree with you. I heard of ppl banging after cons in Taiwan, but not to the level of orgies. The only time the gay orgy parties happened in Taiwan was during the pride parade, which brought a lot negative attentions to the local communities, and making them hate lgbtq ppl even more
Based Taiwan. That is why you are better than China, by like 0.5 percent.

View attachment 71008
Ah yes its the fans doing gayops to fuck their own company, no wait what
Finally, I can call someone a retarded @Mongoloid and not get cancelled

I meant gain legitimacy to A.) sane people in the VTuber community who stumble across us, didn't know we exist, and decide to integrate or form a positive opinion of the site; I don't mean "legitimacy" to journotier retards, those people should be automatically disregarded, and B.) at least as a name in the community who documents and archives shit in the community relatively similar to KF's documentation reputation. We are literally the originators of the information regarding this Offkai janny seething over Pippa that's making the news cycle as we speak.

And for anyone who'd retort to this with a comment about KF's rep being in the shitter, literally less than a month ago one of the most normie-friendly YouTubers on the planet, Mutahar, made a video defending Kiwi Farms and taking down The Horned Rat. The tide is turning.
Agreed. Counterpoint: Everyone's a @Mongoloid ESL here.

I understand what you're getting at, but I don't look like a generic dude.

Imagine George Costanza but if he were as tall as Kramer, and that's a pretty good approximation of what I look like

Good idea, I'm part spic and part Irish descent so I can just combine all four
Chewbacca cosplay while wearing a poncho and a sombrero. You'll be the center of attention but no one will be none the wiser.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Neat. Offkai let Pippa hold a meet and greet via the roomba after closing hours.

Mongoloid

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Neat. Offkai let Pippa hold a meet and greet via the roomba after closing hours.
How nice of Offkai. The rrats have been slain.

Top Bottom