"Who has time to get touched? Just touch yourself"Fujikura Uruka

The Termination of Zaion LanZa

Peachmoon

The Assman
Okay so interestingly, I just watched one of her streams in the bg all the way through (genshin alhaitham pull stream if you need the car fax). This was streamed approximately 3 weeks ago and she constantly repeated how she's "the trouble child" and how often she "gets in trouble." She spoke very warmly about her genmates and several other senpai (Iluna being the ones to have helped her the most). I'm starting to think the management rrat I had isn't so far-fetched here....
Also can confirm, she says she did not know about the ban on using older accounts and that no one told her before she was forced to scrub her streams. She brought up something about "being able to EVENTUALLY use her older accounts" but idk what she meant by this?
It does seem like she's got a bone to pick with management and isn't afraid to air out her dirty laundry lmfao
(Kinda based but I see where the bullet points are coming into play)

vestars20

Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Unrelated, but Pako hot the short straw with sana, he deserves another chance
I would love to see him get to do a HoloStars EN boy. He has a lot of comradarie with them.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I would love to see him get to do a HoloStars EN boy. He has a lot of comradarie with them.
I don't think it's a good idea adding any more males for the conceivable future, else /vt/ might actually riot in front of hololive offices and crucify yagoo.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't think it's a good idea adding any more males for the conceivable future, else /vt/ might actually riot in front of hololive offices and crucify yagoo.
I hope they add 8 more dudes and no girls. More seething from those retards is a win in my book.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I hope they add 8 more dudes and no girls. More seething from those retards is a win in my book.
No more vagina havers in my wholesome boy company reeeeee

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ho-leee shit ya think Kyo and Zaion are gonna take themselves out? I like Zaions humor but she'd prolly be better off indie and Kyo trashing Zaion on his alt has got to be a big no no

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
This is from a few weeks ago and I thought it was and is a nothingburger, but it tangentially involves Zaion so perhaps it's worth archiving for viewing in hindsight.

On 27 January Ver Vermillion made a tweet in Korean with replies locked (archive).
1676298754272.png
Tweet text:
안녕하세요, 지난번 자이온에게 알려주었던 한국어 단어에 대해서 죄송하다는 말씀드리고 싶습니다. 제가 한국어 공부가 부족하여 비속어를 게임용어로써 가볍게 생각해 실수했습니다. 앞으로 더 열심히 공부해 더 신경쓰는 방송인 및 동료가 되겠습니다. 걱정해주신 분들께 죄송하고 감사드립니다.

Google Translate:
Hello, I would like to apologize for the Korean words I told Zion last time. I made a mistake by taking profanity lightly as a game term because I lacked Korean study. In the future, I will study harder and become a more caring broadcaster and colleague. I am sorry and thank you for your concern.

The word he taught Zaion was "니애미" (niaemi), which supposedly outs the user as a poster on Ilbe, a supposed right-wing 4chan equivalent.

What I don't know is whether Ver taught Zaion this on stream, or whether Zaion said it on her own and said Ver taught her. That Ver was the one who apologised would suggest the former, but I've seen allegations of the latter. If the former, this is entirely on Ver; if the latter, it's an example of Zaion's unfiltered commentary backfiring on a colleague. If Ver doesn't hold it against Zaion I'm not personally bothered.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
So do we have any news? If she was suspended on the 8th, then Wednesday the 22nd will be the two-week mark. It feels kind of odd we don't have a return date for her yet, but maybe that's Niji's SOP or something?

Peachmoon

The Assman
So do we have any news? If she was suspended on the 8th, then Wednesday the 22nd will be the two-week mark. It feels kind of odd we don't have a return date for her yet, but maybe that's Niji's SOP or something?
It's hard to say.
With her being cut off from communicating with her audience on all fronts and not even being able to apologize we only have two outcomes:
1. We get a graduation announcement
2. She's allowed to return but will have to formally apologize and face backlash up until the antis find someone else to dogpile on.
I will say, things definitely don't look good tbh. I don't even know if she'd want to come back after her company essentially threw her under the bus and left her with all of this potential cleaning up to do.
It might just be easier for her to go back to being indie. (It'll suck to let the antis think they've "won" but it'll be more painful to see Zaion endure monitoring comment sections and chat for weeks):fishmandispair:

Kourai

Early Adopter
Archivist
I don't follow Niji closely and don't know much history in general, so take this with a grain of salt. The two Niji suspensions which I know of are Lauren Iroas and Gwelu Os Gar, both NijiJP. There were probably more over the years.

Near the end of February 2022, Lauren had a screencapture yab showing that he possessed pirated nipple play JAVs. On 2 March 2022 Nijisanji announced that he had offered his own suspension, and he retweeted the announcement with a personal apology notice. Neither statement had an end date. Lauren returned on 20 April 2022 after reaching a settlement, more than a month later.

Around 18 December 2022 Gwelu posted a cover of a shitpost song "I'm thinking of confessing to Pekora", apparently not knowing that the song was written by a Pekora anti. There was also some flailing where he claimed someone (Anycolor? Cover? Pekora? The songwriter?) had given him permission but some people thought he was trying to shift blame. On 22 December 2022 he posted an apology video (unlisted, comments disabled). The video is 4 minutes long. I don't know whether he announced a break/suspension or how long it would be. On 31 January 2023 Nijisanji announced that he had been suspended but would return the following day on 1 February 2023, also over a month later.

Two examples from a different branch isn't enough to determine whether not having a return date is the company's SOP, but there we are. In Lauren's case it makes sense to not have a return date, if he didn't know how long it would take to reach a settlement or if he even could. I don't know if Gwelu gave a return date. In Zaion's case I'll speculate that she has no return date because she's not apologetic.

Might cross-post in the main thread later to have more users check these timelines or give you more examples.

Last edited:

vestars20

Early Adopter
I don't follow Niji closely and don't know much history in general, so take this with a grain of salt. The two Niji suspensions which I know of are Lauren Iroas and Gwelu Os Gar, both NijiJP. There were probably more over the years.

Near the end of February 2022, Lauren had a screencapture yab showing that he possessed pirated nipple play JAVs. On 2 March 2022 Nijisanji announced that he had offered his own suspension, and he retweeted the announcement with a personal apology notice. Neither statement had an end date. Lauren returned on 20 April 2022 after reaching a settlement, more than a month later.

Around 18 December 2022 Gwelu posted a cover of a shitpost song "I'm thinking of confessing to Pekora", apparently not knowing that the song was written by a Pekora anti. There was also some flailing where he claimed someone (Anycolor? Cover? Pekora? The songwriter?) had given him permission but some people thought he was trying to shift blame. On 22 December 2022 he posted an apology video (unlisted, comments disabled). The video is 4 minutes long. I don't know whether he announced a break/suspension or how long it would be. On 31 January 2023 Nijisanji announced that he had been suspended but would return the following day on 1 February 2023, also over a month later.

Two examples from a different branch isn't enough to determine whether not having a return date is the company's SOP, but there we are. In Lauren's case it makes sense to not have a return date, if he didn't know how long it would take to reach a settlement or if he even could. I don't know if Gwelu gave a return date. In Zaion's case I'll speculate that she has no return date because she's not apologetic.

Might cross-post in the main thread later to have more users check these timelines or give you more examples.
Gwelu didn't have a return date. I was watching some old clips, here is Nijisanji's official channel acknowledging Gwelu being a shit poster, and learning/remembering about Niji-lore. There are some talents who just don't stream so I wonder what Niji's contracts stipulate. Roa hasn't streamed for 2+ years, Gilzaren hardly ever streams and Kataribe has only ever done 3 streams. Since 2019. I looked to see if I could see if Niji ever terminated talents and couldn't find many. Here is Raito, who was a groomer. Meiro, who feuded with Roa over an accent quirk, terminated after leaking info. Also, Luna reincarnated less then a year after leaving Niji as Moruru so I think that they have a pretty liberal policy over termination. All that to say, I think she will come back unless she explicitly breaks her contract like others.

I do suspect that some talents graduate for similar reasons to the Go Go Nippon girls, because they were forced to.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Gwelu didn't have a return date. I was watching some old clips, here is Nijisanji's official channel acknowledging Gwelu being a ship poster, and learning/remembering about Niji-lore. There are some talents who just don't stream as well so I wonder what Niji's contracts stipulate. Roa hasn't streamed for 2+ years, Gilzaren hardly ever streams
Aiba Uiha also stopped her streaming activity right after she debuted her 3D. Nowadays she's mainly present for 3D stream varieties/off-collab and occasional collab with Kitakouji Hisui (whom she's pretty close with)

I can't really put Zaion under the same lines w/ these examples though, she was put under suspension with official statements and the events leading to it while the nijiJP livers mentioned above are still doing some activities within the niji spectrum (gilzaren appearing in collabs, roa still consistently doing voicepack contents etc.) so I'm not even sure if we have a clear idea on what will happen to Zaion after this.

Edit: I just remembered there's also Amemori Sayo who hasn't streamed for over a year as well though presumably, she was busy with her school stuff to the point of having to delay her planned 3D reveal stream before leaving her last few tweets.

Last edited:

Kourai

Early Adopter
Archivist
Gwelu didn't have a return date. I was watching some old clips, here is Nijisanji's official channel acknowledging Gwelu being a shit poster, and learning/remembering about Niji-lore. There are some talents who just don't stream so I wonder what Niji's contracts stipulate. Roa hasn't streamed for 2+ years, Gilzaren hardly ever streams and Kataribe has only ever done 3 streams. Since 2019. I looked to see if I could see if Niji ever terminated talents and couldn't find many. Here is Raito, who was a groomer. Meiro, who feuded with Roa over an accent quirk, terminated after leaking info. Also, Luna reincarnated less then a year after leaving Niji as Moruru so I think that they have a pretty liberal policy over termination. All that to say, I think she will come back unless she explicitly breaks her contract like others.

I do suspect that some talents graduate for similar reasons to the Go Go Nippon girls, because they were forced to.
I would put Yugo in the "forced to graduate" category, yes, based on the reasons given in the graduation announcement. My own speculation was that the timing of his graduation coincided with contract renewals. Not renewing a contract is the standard way of getting rid of someone who is too much trouble to work with (in your opinion, justified or otherwise) but hasn't specifically breached the contract.

Last edited:

Peachmoon

The Assman
The Terrible timing of all this... First Pikamee and now I'm sure Zaion is next guys.
Zaion updating her PL account information and it looks like she's preparing a rebrand... she's most likely going to be immediately terminated.
Zaimons, please start archiving content and tweets while you can.
If Zaion ever peeks in here, or someone relays our messages to her, I'm sorry you couldn't get the big break you wanted. You deserved better than a group of staff who would throw you under the bus just because you challenged the status quo.
:zaionwhatsgoingon:Cutest girl design too. Wasted.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I forgot to crosspost the bio change screenshot yesterday but here it is,
New one
Screenshot 2023-03-01 220617.png

Old one, taken from this archive link I used for her likes tab the other day
Screenshot 2023-03-01 215407.png

As for VODs, some of her streams are on ragtag already
I'll keep an eye if someone ends up archiving her twitter later on

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I think we might get an official Niji announcement on the 8th.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just found out from a twitter /vt/ shitpost but apparently Zaion's streamlabs page is closed now

Is this standard protocol for prolonged suspensions or is she kill

UberSoldat

Top Bottom