"GURAAAAAAAAAA MY DOG DIED LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"Gawr Gura Superchatter

The Termination of Zaion LanZa

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
She has one of my favorite models in a long time and I liked the little bit I saw of her. This sucks.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Was my favourite in XSOLEIL. I don't like Genshin so her streams filtered me quite a bit, but I really enjoyed watching her clips. What a shame, I guess.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Peachmoon

The Assman
She changed her pfp on her PL account and changed the description again. Looks like termination really is happening within the next few days... Damn.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Did she get to sing though? Even Mano Aloe got to sing on her debut stream.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Did she get to sing though? Even Mano Aloe got to sing on her debut stream.
Zaion also had a duet cover (Identity) with Maria, on Maria's channel.

"Bad bye"

Well that aged poorly...
That also includes the lyrics (taken from the video's CCs):
0:08
Holding hands with that girl of my past,
0:10
we walk companionably along the road to beautification.
0:12
The other sides of those around me,
0:13
are changing again today.
0:15
Is such a life fun?
0:17
My life is correct.
0:18
After all, after all, I'm always straightforward.
0:21
That's admirable...right?
0:36
A forgotten sense of achievement.
0:38
Lost feelings of love.
0:42
The only thing I can rely on is my past self.
0:49
I sing a song to stop history,
0:52
from this left wrist of mine, of "me".
0:56
I sing a red, red song.
0:59
The tears of my heart turning into drops of water,
1:01
and what falls is this planet.
1:10
While carving out history, I become alone.
1:12
How much was I able to change the world?
1:13
I can't even release that hand,
1:15
so don't say it like I can.
1:17
A life like this is lonely.
1:19
Of course I'm not satisfied.
1:20
But, but, until now, I've accepted it.
1:23
Because I don't want to change.
1:25
And even though I've remained unchanged,
1:27
since everything around me changes,
1:28
it seems like the only thing changing is me.
1:30
I've been looking at this world I hate,
1:34
from these two eyes of mine, of "me".
1:37
I sing a blue, blue song.
1:41
My true tears turn into drops of water,
1:43
and what falls is...
1:44
Ironically enough, this one and only
1:47
life of mine, born just as it was desired,
1:52
that I hate so much,
1:54
will surely, (belong) somewhere...
2:28
I sing a song of my own hated self,
2:31
from this cold throat of mine, of "me".
2:34
I sing a black, black song.
2:38
My true words turn sharp.
2:40
Look at what they're piercing through.
2:42
I want to escape, just escape,
2:45
from my one and only body.
2:48
I scream a red, red song.
2:52
I sever myself from my true self,
2:53
and it falls,
2:54
on this planet, this earth, all alone.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Straight out of Genshin.png
RIP lolibaba. Like I said before, she was too based for her own good.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1678175195044.png
She liked this comment on this video. They might as well just announce it now.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
View attachment 15831
She liked this comment on this video. They might as well just announce it now.
All of the recent comments in that video to be exact since they're all parroting the same stance.
Also, this one is kind of funny
Screenshot  145743.png

Regardless of the situation, I don't think nijien is getting any "loss" out of this issue in my opinion except maybe a small margin of people who will act more like a jerk to them but otherwise, niji would still continue to thrive with or without her involvement

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Crossposting Kotoka and Meloco's statements, made in that order.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Doubleposting cause this needs a new one, but an official termination notice has been tweeted

Tweet archive

Saved VODs on ragtag

Working on compiling archives related to her if there are any, I will put all updates on this post

Nijisanji Don't Have a Cascading Retard Event Challenge [EVERY YEAR POST 2021] [IMPOSSIBLE] [GONE VIOLENT] [18+]

Peachmoon

The Assman
Thus concludes the expected end of my oshi.
As a Zaion-liker, having to the swallow the harsher criticism and face the backlash really stings.
She messed up. That's the plain truth. Is she pure evil incarnate ready to actually diddle children? No. But I do think that coupled with her stubbornness and smth going on with NijiEN staff as of late, it was just a recipe for disaster.
Unfortunately not meant to be.
But aside from being a clueless boomer, seeing users (esp twitter mob) acting like Zaion is a criminal or that her fans being reasonably upset and even hard copium over the announcement is a bummer at best.
This is one of the situations where it hurts the fans more than the talent itself imo (seeing as how she seemed to have wanted termination from the start of the suspension notice). Take care Zaimons. We had a short run. Will miss the cute, not-cat Treasurer.
Thanks for helping keep up on the updates btw. It was some peace of mind during the painful wait.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Thus concludes the expected end of my oshi.
As a Zaion-liker, having to the swallow the harsher criticism and face the backlash really stings.
She messed up. That's the plain truth. Is she pure evil incarnate ready to actually diddle children? No. But I do think that coupled with her stubbornness and smth going on with NijiEN staff as of late, it was just a recipe for disaster.
Unfortunately not meant to be.
But aside from being a clueless boomer, seeing users (esp twitter mob) acting like Zaion is a criminal or that her fans being reasonably upset and even hard copium over the announcement is a bummer at best.
This is one of the situations where it hurts the fans more than the talent itself imo (seeing as how she seemed to have wanted termination from the start of the suspension notice). Take care Zaimons. We had a short run. Will miss the cute, not-cat Treasurer.
Thanks for helping keep up on the updates btw. It was some peace of mind during the painful wait.
As long as she doesn't do something as dumb as immediately start streaming on her PL account in the wrong mindset and start shitting all over Nijisanji, she'll be fine. Surely, she'll have learned not to be so rash by now, right?
:smugselen:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
As long as she doesn't do something as dumb as immediately start streaming on her PL account in the wrong mindset and start shitting all over Nijisanji, she'll be fine. Surely, she'll have learned not to be so rash by now, right?
:smugselen:
She could be a perfect angel and she's probably screwed out of this career for life. Any possible hiring managers have to assume that at least half of what's on that massive list is true, even if some of it is just dumb (the first item in the list is playing unapproved music? Who cares.) Maybe she pull enough of an indie audience to make a living, but otherwise it's back to the wagie mines for her.

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
can't say i didn't see this coming, but hey, if uruha rushia gets a second chance in the land of :talentfreedom: after violating probably the biggest rule in nihongo corporate culture, zion lanza will return somehow

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She could be a perfect angel and she's probably screwed out of this career for life. Any possible hiring managers have to assume that at least half of what's on that massive list is true, even if some of it is just dumb (the first item in the list is playing unapproved music? Who cares.) Maybe she pull enough of an indie audience to make a living, but otherwise it's back to the wagie mines for her.
Something tells me she is not gonna be interested in going corpo again, to be fair. I am sure she'll get a decent boost from the time in Niji plus the added drama boost.

Top Bottom