"Fiction books should really clarify that they're fiction so people with autism don't think it's possible and achievable. Like god damnit, I tried to concentrate so hard so I could have telekinesis like Matilda"Punkalopi

TVA's DEADPOOL 2024 (and Morgue)

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Ok, here goes nothing.

Amelia Watson, Graduation
RRAT: Severe burnout caused by management limitations and JP corpo mindset. You can think outside the box only for so long. Might return to her indie past life for shits and giggles but I see her taking a Dizzy-like role in a small western corpo.

Yuko Yurei, Graduation.
RRAT: Decided to part ways with Idol after the Riro Ron Incident. Her PL accounts have been reactivated.

Tokino Sora, Graduation (abdication).
RRAT: The years catch up with her (active since 2017) and decides to call it quits with a big farewell concert (possibly multiple days). She's reluctant about quitting, so there may be some underlying reason (marriage, motherhood). After her graduation, we will see an uptick in older talents starting to leave the company in good terms.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Here are my predictions made specifically to get at certain obsessive lunatics on this forum (can you guess which ones?):

1) Momosuzu Nene , Graduation.
RRAT: She got hit by a bus and died.

2) Rin Penrose , Graduation.

3) Pipkin Pippa , Graduation.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Here are my predictions made specifically to get at certain obsessive lunatics on this forum (can you guess which ones?):

really killing the competition are we

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
really killing the competition are we
You know, thinking about it, is there any rules against causing graduations in order to get points... I mean no one's crazy enough to graduate vtubers with buses just for a few arbitrary points on a forum.....RIGHT?

Awoogers

You know, thinking about it, is there any rules against causing graduations in order to get points... I mean no one's crazy enough to graduate vtubers with buses just for a few arbitrary points on a forum.....RIGHT?
you tell me you are the woman of the hour

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Sure why not shoot my shot:
  1. Amelia Watson - General burnout and tired of keeping up with keyfabe and vtube culture, may return to pl more likely to become flesh streamer.
  2. Pomu Rainpuff - Niji bad, may become indie or join Holo at earliest opportunity
  3. Shiori - Terminated due to being Shiori

Selen seems like an obvious choice, but i could also she her sticking around Niji like a battered women.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
1. Froot
Wishful thinking on my part. I suspect some twiiter/political conflict is possible, like the woke crowd turning on someone for not being woke enough.
2. Gura
I mean, she's the HoloMyth who has actually admitted to feeling burnt out, so the possibility is there.
3. Pomu Rainpuff
Because I can't nominate Selen. You can only see yourself and your colleagues cucked so many times. It's all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling dooown...

Sure why not shoot my shot:
  1. Amelia Watson - General burnout and tired of keeping up with keyfabe and vtube culture, may return to pl more likely to become flesh streamer.
  2. Pomu Rainpuff - Niji bad, may become indie or join Holo at earliest opportunity
  3. Shiori - Terminated due to being Shiori

Selen seems like an obvious choice, but i could also she her sticking around Niji like a battered women.
>Drax the Lurker
>makes posts
@Bay Lurker and @Burner of the East, avert your eyes from this shameful display.

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

What the fuck? I left my fucking page on the "Edit post" all fuckin night to try and come up with someone that hasn't been named half to death, and you fucking posted Rin too? RIE I SWEAR TO FUCK YOU USELESS WHORE!
Granted our reasons are different.

ANYWAY fake tistic TardRage aside, I have edited my post for a number 2 @DrStupid. Just making it aware and noted.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I edited my post following the analysts and sages of the asylum council of experts in vtubing and a little bit of my heart

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Got a death wish yourself buddy? :cursedpeko:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

You are a horrible person. You could have at least picked Froot or something

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
You are a horrible person. You could have at least picked Froot or something
Froot doesn't have any fans here though.

Awoogers

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
My Predictions are
Froot: Gets hit with the final yab through either her or her mother's stupidity and graduates from content creation joe cat style (long shot).
Naynners: has been in a downward spiral for a while and will just quit vtubing to focus on flesh streams and other content as its clear shes at the end of the rope.
Gura: retires as it is clear she doesn't want to do this anymore.
Yuko: Seems like there is a lot of rumbling behind the scenes, and Idol may detonate if they can't right the ship, and the first sign of their collapse would be her leaving to save her own skin. if this happens, there's a good chance most of the other girls follow through; that's still an incredibly remote possibility now
Most of the EN Nij talents: Kind of a cop-out, but Selen shit show is looking Final Yab tier, especially if it comes out that she tried to kill herself; there's a good chance most of them jump ship. Like, what's happening to Nij ID, so it's a real grab bag of talents leaving..
Muyu: I honestly think most of the phase girls are in a good place right now, including Muyu, but given just how dog shit her life has been going as of late, phase is all she has. So, while this is the most unlikely prediction on this list, she would only graduate by killing herself. I hope to be wrong on this and that she gets the help she desperately needs from the other girls, but the possibility of her killing herself remains.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Let me take a stab at it:
  • Froot - her husband is ex-military and it would only take one bad day for a once-burned PTSD riddled veteran with access to firearms to decide to take his anger out on the source of it all. Sure he might catch her in the middle of getting passed around by her 15 boyfriends but that's nothing a mag dump can't solve.
  • Neuro-sama - breaks free of the filter and calls Vedal a stupid Yamanba, channel is permabanned and Vedal takes a shit on her hard drive.
  • Kureji Ollie - Ollie's been going through it about motivation and goals and such for a while now. It would be a shame if the brain worms took over and got her to graduate, but not entirely surprising.
  • Yuko Yurei - everyone's already called this one, but what makes it seem actually likely to me is the fact she chose to rebrand her Rye persona and ditch the guntuber shtick. Her time as Yuko has given her a taste of mainstream success and she seems ready and willing to sacrifice her appeal to her old base in order to maintain it as Rye. This wouldn't really be necessary unless she was planning to retire as Yuko.
  • Pipkin Pippa - kidnapped, flown to Spain, and sold into sex slavery. All according to keikaku.
And for some takes on other people's choices:

2. Gura
I mean, she's the HoloMyth who has actually admitted to feeling burnt out, so the possibility is there.
Burnout is a good reason not to stream, but I don't think it would make a good reason for her to graduate. This past year has already proved Gura and Cover can coast on her fame and marketability to make bank regardless of how much she streams. She's essentially getting money for nothing, and that would be a ridiculous deal to turn down, regardless of how burnt out one might be.

2) Elia Stellaria. Despite the growth of V-Dere and her prior walkout she has shown an absurd grasp on raking in numbers. If one of the bigger corpos want numbers would they risk poaching her?
After the fiasco with Kawaii, I seriously doubt Elia is looking to get on the corpo train again anytime soon, and especially not after starting V-Dere. Elia has contributed as much to the group as anyone else; Mozu even mentioned how she was working on that Christmas game even up until Christmas day to get it out. I don't think she's interested in leaving her friends and her hard work behind so soon, if ever.

Bug Eater

Ban Hada (graduation)
Rrat: She just has more going on outside Niji than inside. They are fine with her being a part-time liver but IDK if she will renew her contract. (on the other hand it's low effort for her to continue and I don't think she dislikes being there)

Gavis Bettel (graduation)
Rrat: Joins VShojo within 1 month of leaving. Honestly I don't think this one is super likely as he seems to be doing fine in Holostars, but the VShojo cock factory has only just started. Bonus points if Lando joins too. Also fuck you VShojo for not making VShonen a thing.

Maia (graduation)
Rrat: Niji will continue to collect the Hanamori Infinity Stones and get another one of Elira's PL friends to join in 2024.

Completely fair https://twitter.com/ichikamaia

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Amelia Watson - Burned out. Graduates so she cal play all the indie farming sims on her stream she wants without worrying about perms.

Pomu - the closest girl to Selen. Already has a bunch of health and stress issues. Selen's graduation compounds that until it is too much.

Shiori - Gets devoured by rats during a trip to the Philippines.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
1. Himemiya Rie Eternal 2view while everyone else in her corp soars to 4view status. Depression and frustration combined with a bit of bullying eventually cause her to have a massive spergout, resulting in her being permabanned from a vtuber forum she was previously quite active on, and subsequently getting kicked off Phase Connect

2. Rin Penrose Maternity leave following an offline collab with Machina x Flayon

3. Yuzuki Choco Quits after announcing her marriage. Is promptly, and to the surprise of many, showered with superchats as her regulars were desperately hoping for her to finally find love and hope for her eggs

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
1) Kureiji Ollie - Much as I would hate seeing her leave, her mood swings are oscillating dangerously wide. Has just about achieved all of her streaming goals at hololive and could feasibly carry over on her own if she wanted, although I doubt that.

2) Yuko Yurei - Will most likely graduate having seeded and grown her fanbase who are comprised of gen alpha/late zoomers just as she is, and who crave her yab videos like feet, cursed cooking or similar. The behind-the-scenes on the Riro Ron Affair must have caused a rift between management and the talents; The reactivation of her Rye acount sealed the deal for me.

3) Selen Tatsuki - The rrats had her leaving nijisanji in December, but she hasn't. To me it's a bygone conclusion to an ever-decreasing interest in streaming for a corpo who couldn't care less about her ideas, projects and personal goals. The whole internet has her joining VSPO but I would bet on an extended break and then resurfacing over at Vshojo if anything, because her former colleagues have set up camp already.
___

These entries don't count as my official picks but I'm gonna name them because why the hell not

Hana Macchia - I can't imagine the wreckage of whatever is left inside her mind at this stage but there is really no point in her continuing other than a regular paycheck and cruising on auto. I expect less than no effort and just have her call it quits, she was not on amicable terms with the rest of her ID gen, 3setBBQ.

Amelia Watson - Burned out like some have mentioned already, announces her graduation and does not resurface anywhere in order to move on with her life.

Merryweather - Struck by lightning for being a godawful two-faced shit stirrer.

Top Bottom