"A sandwich is just a book made out of food"Ninomae Ina'nis

TVA's DEADPOOL 2024 (and Morgue)

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Yeah, why not:
1) Pomu Rainpuff
  • Yep, jumping on this train too. After Selen's gone and the impending dissolution/assimilation of the EN branch for THE ONE GREAT NIJISANJI, Pomu will realize that she DOESN'T want to become the solid snake meme and get out. She won't renew her contract, as opposed to getting terminated.
2) Fuyo Cloverfield
  • This is a tough one, but I'm going with Fuyo, instead of Yuko or Coni. She seemed the closest with Riro, and whether she still supports Riro or feels betrayed, that whole situation shook her and has made her reevaluate what she wants to do. Now with this news of "collaboration" with Brave, she's seeing the writing on the wall. The only thing that MIGHT keep her around is being a senpai for IDOL ES, but at this point who knows whether or not a new branch will even exist.
3) Raki Kazuki
  • This is my left field pick. PixelLink feels like a small enough corpo where a talent will look for bigger opportunities while still in their current persona. With Raki being friends with Caitlin Myers, a nepo hire may not be that far-fetched. Plus I don't know about this Daniel Zacopceanu guy; nobody else has been as successful as the Fishman in the EN sphere; (who's not looking to get out) so I don't trust he has what it takes.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nyanners: She's been leaning really hard into the fleshtuber shit and losing relevance as a vtuber, so I expect an unexciting "we have agreed to part ways" bullshit letter
Part ways with who? The model?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Part ways with who? The model?
Oh wow, she's so irrelevant I forgot she left Vshojo. I thought it was only Silvervale and Veibae. I guess abandoning the model then.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Idol Corp collapses due to shady business practices, and viewers starting to notice said shady business practices. Unfortunately, this happens ahead of schedule, before Aviel can sell it off to Brave Group. After the implosion Brave manages to pick up the pieces, buying the rights to the characters for pennies on the dollar, allowing the girls to continue streaming under the same identities, although some choose to graduate instead. Aviel and Katta disappear to parts unknown, likely to cook up yet another money making scheme.

Selen Tatsuki returns to streaming normally for a while, but eventually has a breakdown on stream during which she spills the beans on whatever really happened with the music video. Immediately after, she goes on an unexpected vacation (stealth suspension), after which she is unceremoniously graduated without a farewell stream. She later resurfaces as one of the four Canadians in HoloEN's fourth generation.

Nerissa Ravencroft graduates in order to devote her full time and attention to her new occupation: motherhood. (Realistically, this one won't actually happen this year, because even if she got married and got pregnant immediately there would still be nine months before she had to go on maternity leave, but if she does eventually graduate this will likely be the reason.)

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Selen Tatsuki returns to streaming normally for a while, but eventually has a breakdown on stream during which she spills the beans on whatever really happened with the music video. Immediately after, she goes on an unexpected vacation (stealth suspension), after which she is unceremoniously graduated without a farewell stream. She later resurfaces as one of the four Canadians in HoloEN's fourth generation.

While there's no issue with choosing Selen, she won't give you points for graduatin ("death row" pick).
You may replace your pick if you want.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I'm well aware that Selen isn't worth any points. That's quite alright with me. (What would I do with the points anyway?)

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Here are my thoroughly and extensively researched and not totally made up takes on future graduations.

Nijisanji

Pomu Rainpuff: I've been watching Pomu on and off since she debuted, and I honestly don't think she's terribly happy with the situation at Niji as of late. If Selen goes, it will only be a matter of time until Pomu goes, without a doubt.

Enna Alouette and Millie. I think either Millie or Enna will do something that will get them suspended, and then quit afterwards, and the other will follow shortly thereafter.

Rrat tier: Kyo Kaneko graduates after accidentally calling a black man the N-word (with a hard r) and getting shot with a Hi-Point

Hololive

Gura or Ame: Burnout.

Ollie: She's stagnating and is losing her mind lately because of it.

Rrat tier: Kronii. She finds a good man in her church and renounces vtubing to become a devout tradwife.

Others

I feel we will see Phase Connect's first voluntary graduation in 2024. Not sure who it will be, but my money is on Rie or Lia. Or, as much as I REALLY wouldn't want it to happen, Airi. :pippasadl:

I feel like one one of the PixelLink girls will graduate and reincarnate under another corpo.

Barring a buyout, Idol Corp will not survive 2024. I doubt they're making enough money to cover their base expenses, talent base salaries, and the sheer amount of advertising they're doing. On top of that, they're evidently short-staffed on the management side. As negative as it was, I don't think Riro Ron's whole whorepocalypse is affecting them as much as their simple financials are.

Keep in mind I'm about as good as predicting the future as Jim Cramer is as picking stocks, and there's a very good reason why there's a popular stock fund called the "Inverse Cramer ETF".

Wanna choose 3 names as picks for the deadpool?

Am retarded and didn't read. Three picks are Pomu, Millie, and Ollie.

Last edited:

Bronze

Pomu: If Selen graduates i feel like she'll follow eventually.

Yuko: She openly mentions returning to stream in her PL, so I feel like she won't renew her contract.

Gura: I dont know if we will say the same thing next year, but as long as she's this inactive, there's a good chance of graduation.

Now for corps in general:
I also feel like this year we may see a Phase graduation. Don't have a specific person in my mind. I will feel sad regardless so doesn't matter much :pippasadl:
Idol may be fine with new EN and ES gens if they do well and they don't lose Rin or many big names. The blog post of them being understaffed and Brave's partnership is concerning. Don't think they will implode for now.

NijiEN will either bleed to its eventual death in later years, or burn down this year.

PixelLink doesn't feel like they are growing noticeably, so one of them may graduate. May or may not reincarnate under a corp.

I expect V&U having graduations. Don't think its from Gen 3 and 4, unless poached. Depending on talent, they also may work for another corp. Don't think they will implode this year, but they are debuting talents too fast which may become an issue.

I think like many here that Vallure will crash and burn. Possibly this year, or beginning of next year.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I'm well aware that Selen isn't worth any points. That's quite alright with me. (What would I do with the points anyway?)
While I agree that you can't do shit with points, I like to think that those few rules are what separates this thread from a lawless rrat breeding ground.
But as you've said, it's totally fine. I just feel I need to tell people if any of their choices are not elegible.

Here are my thoroughly and extensively researched and not totally made up takes on future graduations.

Nijisanji

Pomu Rainpuff: I've been watching Pomu on and off since she debuted, and I honestly don't think she's terribly happy with the situation at Niji as of late. If Selen goes, it will only be a matter of time until Pomu goes, without a doubt.

Enna Alouette and Millie. I think either Millie or Enna will do something that will get them suspended, and then quit afterwards, and the other will follow shortly thereafter.

Rrat tier: Kyo Kaneko graduates after accidentally calling a black man the N-word (with a hard r) and getting shot with a Hi-Point

Hololive

Gura or Ame: Burnout.

Ollie: She's stagnating and is losing her mind lately because of it.

Rrat tier: Kronii. She finds a good man in her church and renounces vtubing to become a devout tradwife.

Others

I feel we will see Phase Connect's first voluntary graduation in 2024. Not sure who it will be, but my money is on Rie or Lia. Or, as much as I REALLY wouldn't want it to happen, Airi. :pippasadl:

I feel like one one of the PixelLink girls will graduate and reincarnate under another corpo.

Barring a buyout, Idol Corp will not survive 2024. I doubt they're making enough money to cover their base expenses, talent base salaries, and the sheer amount of advertising they're doing. On top of that, they're evidently short-staffed on the management side. As negative as it was, I don't think Riro Ron's whole whorepocalypse is affecting them as much as their simple financials are.

Keep in mind I'm about as good as predicting the future as Jim Cramer is as picking stocks, and there's a very good reason why there's a popular stock fund called the "Inverse Cramer ETF".

Wanna choose 3 names as picks for the deadpool?

@Bronze are these 3 your running picks?
Pomu: If Selen graduates i feel like she'll follow eventually.

Yuko: She openly mentions returning to stream in her PL, so I feel like she won't renew her contract.

Gura: I dont know if we will say the same thing next year, but as long as she's this inactive, there's a good chance of graduation.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
The Doctor: Pick 3 vtubers everyone
EVERYONE : AHHHHHH THE FINAL YAB IS TOMORROW THE INDUSTRY ITS GOING TO EXPLODE THIS YEAR

Bronze

EVERYONE : AHHHHHH THE FINAL YAB IS TOMORROW THE INDUSTRY ITS GOING TO EXPLODE THIS YEAR
This year feels bloodthirsty enough to believe that tbh. Everyone dies sounds like a fitting end to this year, even though we've just started.
@Bronze are these 3 your running picks?
Just wanted to share my opinion but sure why not might as well participate:kaelaapprob:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
you know let me have a spin on this one

froot-bites the bullet after enough people harrasses her about the money and not helping the fact that her mum doubled down on it like a fucking idiot

mousey-gets revealed that all this time she didnt have a disease which would be the biggest opp of the year and just DFEs

tsukino mito-iinchou has been around since the very early days of vtubing and is essentially one of the people who built nijisanji as the household name that it is today and her streams are on the fine line of whats accepted and whats not though she feels like shes been walking on eggshells for a while now and she will just call it quits and move on with her life

shibuya rin-same as whats been stated from above but shes been streaming spodarically ever since 2022-ish so while id be sad its one of the possibilities

hoshikawa sara-shes gonna do a completely harmless joke but "leh company image"kurosanji just cans her because it offended some fucking board member

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
Gura, at this point she is the only member in Holomyth who became an actual myth with how often she streams.
I'd say Selen but i don't think she has the balls, even though she'd be welcomed with open arms in any other Corpo.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Looks like he's got his work cut out for him, idk how he's gonna get through this many cadavers.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
you know let me have a spin on this one

froot-bites the bullet after enough people harrasses her about the money and not helping the fact that her mum doubled down on it like a fucking idiot

mousey-gets revealed that all this time she didnt have a disease which would be the biggest opp of the year and just DFEs

tsukino mito-iinchou has been around since the very early days of vtubing and is essentially one of the people who built nijisanji as the household name that it is today and her streams are on the fine line of whats accepted and whats not though she feels like shes been walking on eggshells for a while now and she will just call it quits and move on with her life

shibuya rin-same as whats been stated from above but shes been streaming spodarically ever since 2022-ish so while id be sad its one of the possibilities

hoshikawa sara-shes gonna do a completely harmless joke but "leh company image"kurosanji just cans her because it offended some fucking board member
You wanna throw your hat in the ring with Froot, Iron Lung and Tsukino Mito?

Looks like he's got his work cut out for him, idk how he's gonna get through this many cadavers.
I still remember the month of the rake...
:depressedtako:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Barring a buyout, Idol Corp will not survive 2024. I doubt they're making enough money to cover their base expenses, talent base salaries, and the sheer amount of advertising they're doing.
What base salaries?

The only corp that had explicit base salaries was Phase Connect, and they dropped them after a year or so.

Nobody provides base salaries.

Idol is unusual in that it provides financial support for streaming equipment beyond the required phone, but that's still only a single time expense.

lolwatagain

What base salaries?

The only corp that had explicit base salaries was Phase Connect, and they dropped them after a year or so.

Nobody provides base salaries.

Idol is unusual in that it provides financial support for streaming equipment beyond the required phone, but that's still only a single time expense.
Staff should have a salary. I doubt they're only being paid in coupons for sex with Riro Ron. You can't feed a family on skeleton sex.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You wanna throw your hat in the ring with Froot, Iron Lung and Tsukino Mito?
id go with froot iinchou then sara

as much as it would be funny for the mousey rrat to be actually true its unlikely unless something out of the left field happens

as for sara we already saw how they canned gundou so its most likely gonna happen to sara too

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Staff should have a salary.
I don't know. Fishman lives off coffee and pays his intern with coffee. Art is outsourced to talents and paid for with coffee. Muumi is unknown, but I suspect coffee.

Not sure why Idol would be any different. Well, maybe not coffee but kosher falafel, I suppose.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Staff should have a salary.
I'm at a point in life where stuff like "indefinite contract" is this oasis mirage amidst a barren desert of "gig-economy" startups and debutant hopefuls. The signs were there, many years ago, when the west-coast middle-tier tech companies began "paying" internships on exposure, insider connections, and my favorite of all time, and I quote: "-...we aim to make your working life as comfortable as possible on our premises, plus you get a flexible schedule" which amounts to the coziest slavery proposal I've ever read.

Top Bottom