"I've lost count of the amount of times I had to sit and listen to the people in charge at my old job [vReverie] talk shit and gossip about my friends like it was high school and then tell me I was the 'easiest to deal with' because I stopped fighting for my passions like 6 months in"Nyanami Ruru

Twitter cringe and insanity

Stunned But Dumb

Is it me or is the word "cozy" way too overused? It's like chaotic or gremlin. I have an idea of what it means and I do enjoy a stream that fits into that idea, but honestly if someone is advertised as "cozy", I think it synonymous with "boring."

Puts you to sleep (affectionate) vs puts you to sleep (derogatory), I guess.

Icy

RiverBear

Is it me or is the word "cozy" way too overused? It's like chaotic or gremlin. I have an idea of what it means and I do enjoy a stream that fits into that idea, but honestly if someone is advertised as "cozy", I think it synonymous with "boring."

Puts you to sleep (affectionate) vs puts you to sleep (derogatory), I guess.
Cozy = boring

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'll have you know that this is perfectly acceptable and normal for an adolescent girl, who will happily grow up to be a productive member of society and having healthy relationships while being a little embarrassed about the fanfiction she wrote when she was thirteen.

... she's adolescent, right? Not in, like, her late twenties.

The Rratarded Alt

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I can't wait to hear how many stds and undocumented strains of venereal disease you contract from this creature.
he wouldn't get any of this ones at least. :dokiSmug:
While great apes carry sexually transmitted viruses, there is an apparent lack of bacterial STDs. None of the four major human bacterial STDs (Gonorhoea, Syphilis, Chancroid or Chlamydia) have been reported as naturally occurring in any of the great apes.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I can't wait to hear how many stds and undocumented strains of venereal disease you contract from this creature.
She's a kindred, I doubt she's getting laid.

he wouldn't get any of this ones at least. :dokiSmug:
The new levels of racism this site manages to reach never ceases to astound me. Keep it up! :kaelaapprob:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She's a kindred, I doubt she's getting laid.

The new levels of racism this site manages to reach never ceases to astound me. Keep it up! :kaelaapprob:
Yeah but she probably doesn't wash it, you don't know what kind of alien lifeforms will manifest in such a festering place.

The Rratarded Alt

Yeah but she probably doesn't wash it, you don't know what kind of alien lifeforms will manifest in such a festering place.
Gotta build up immunities somehow, right?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
To show even further how much of a clout chasing fággot this guy is

Even some JP users are on to her shit

What kind of face is this guy sending rips to EN-livers? It's too scary.

Aren't you appealing to the innocent after all that agitation?

The Rratarded Alt

Retard alert

Archive

The whole chain is filled with primo dumbassery. @Awoogers relevant to your interests.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Retard alert

Archive

The whole chain is filled with primo dumbassery. @Awoogers relevant to your interests.

Archive

>Information I found
>It's literally two Wikis and a Kata YouTube video

Retard really had to do some digging for this information, lol.

And yeah, holy shit. The replies and quotes are actual braindead spergs. Since many keep crying over the fact that they're so retarded, they didn't know Rin was a part of Idol, I think this is appropriate:
:rinitsretarded:

The Rratarded Alt

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yep, they are legitimately all retarded. Literally too stupid to confirm who the CEO actually is with a quick Google search.
No, the first ss is from Aviel's likes. He liked a comment (of an izraeli artist who supports her country) saying happy new year. Thats the only thing he could come with to back his claim of Aviel being a zionist.

I have been following this girl for a while and there has been many cancellations attempt on her for being a jew.

Edit : for more context, when the attacks started she had to private her twitter account because nijisanji and Kuro fans were spamming her tweets daily telling her she was not welcome in their fanbase

Top Bottom