"...S-so this is Phase Connecto dayo~ ~"Henya the Genius

vHoeShow New Debut Containment Thread

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Being a bit calmer now, I'm happy for her and that she didn't get bullied off the internet, but on the other hand, fucking vshojo, really?

I realise I'm one of the bigger Mouse defenders out there so my dislike of vshojo may sound weird, but I like Mouse. I dislike vshojo as an entity. I'm hoping Pika doesn't take after the more stupid members of the group and keeps her head screwed on properly, and as long as that happens I...well, I won't watch her because once again I fucking hate using Twitch but I'll support her from the sidelines nonetheless.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Whenever she gets superchats enabled, or however the fuck Twitch works, someone ask when she decided to join VShojo.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ngl Vshoujo just did a star trade, 3 whores for the darling of vtubing, kinda smart really

Inb4 she starts being successful and Nazuna goes full schizo over her

Stunned But Dumb

Only Froot and Zen are left in the bad people camp.
WHat's exactly wrong with Zen? I know he's dunked on often for voice changer and meltdowns, but why would he be considered a bad person. Especially enough to be in the same sentence as froot

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
The model animates well, the rigging seems to be on point. It's just unfortunate that vtuber artists do not understand the concepts of "contrast" or "value interest" and thus we are saddled yet again with pastel violet on purple.
Color theory aside - Besides the eyes being a bit big for me, and the booba window with no booba, the model looks and moves pretty well.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Damn missed drama

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Come on whales, I want my free Henya subscription dammit.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I mean, let's be honest. Most of the people in Vshojo now seem like good people.
Only Froot and Zen are left in the bad people camp. Wonder if that'll have an effect on the reputation on the company in the future. In the past it seemed Vshojo was hated so much partly because so many of their talents were just selfish drama whores.
>most people seem good
>except half of them
>K "I can't shut the fuck up to save my life, and it causes trouble for everyone else" Son
>Nazuna
Here's your pity reply, Nolan.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I doubt kson's fat rolls are filled with malice, she probably just wanted to make sure vshitshowjp was filled with decently popular vtubers to save her shit numbers. :kroniidrinking:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
>konosuba
>Sao
I don't remember her having such bad taste

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Friendly reminder
Sorry, but my offer was only to PassiveUnaggressive. I'm not a goddamn millionaire.
If you do spend money, I'd prefer you get something in exchange for it, maybe some sort of good... Phase Connect shipping is cost prohibitive,, no idea what part of the world you actually are, so pick an option if these work
- https://shop.hoshikagelapis.com/ has some cute goods, no idea about shipping costs
- https://amiyaaranha.bigcartel.com/ you could get an Amiya Aranha sticker of some variety maybe, shipping would depend on location, looks to be around $3.80 continental USA
- https://twitter.com/SourGrapeVA pay Sour Grape to read something fun, it's $5/100 words iirc

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Kson's confirmed the Nijisanji talents aren't allowed to talk to her in the past, but I wonder if that carries over to Vshojo as a whole?

It'll probably sink in how much of a mistake this is when her old friends in Niji keep her at arm's reach.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Damn missed drama
Get off Minecraft damn it, it's time to talk about the tubers!

Also, everyone already knew. It's no surprise Vshojo is the retirement home of big vtubers.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
>most people seem good
>except half of them
>K "I can't shut the fuck up to save my life, and it causes trouble for everyone else" Son
Here's your pity reply, Nolan.
2 is not half, it's 22%. Don't pull a Gura and fail math completely.
WHat's exactly wrong with Zen? I know he's dunked on often for voice changer and meltdowns, but why would he be considered a bad person. Especially enough to be in the same sentence as froot
I just think it's bad that he pretend to be a girl. Also vaguely remember some meltdowns on Twitter

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
tbh im happy for her but watch her on twitch was something i never did and with her prob not streaming there ...

Top Bottom